Hey, we meet again!

Hey, we meet again!

What a day.....

I sighed once again. Today was really tiring, lots of activities, less of energy. It seems that I have to do a lot more exercise. The first day of filming was so exhausting. But, of course, this is much better than Gentlemant's Dignity, where I had to wait almost 7 hours for just 10 minutes scene.
 
"Hey, we're here"
Manager oppa voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Oh, okay. I'll get my stuff in the dance practice room for a while "
I said as I opened the van door.
"No need to rush, I also got to meet Han Sajang first in his office"
 
And here I am. 
 at the new office of FNC Entertainment. We just moved here, not even a year.
 
I half-ran into the yard office.
"HyeJeong-ah annyeong"
Oh, I gasped. I was surprised by the voice, I immediately look for the voice directions.
"Oh, oppa annyeonghaseyo" I said, bowing.
Turns out he was Jonghun oppa, FT Island leader.
"What are you doing in the office at this hour?"
"I just got home filming the drama, and my stuff is left behind in the dance practice room".
"what a nice coincidence" he give a suspicious smile.
"Let us take together, after all, we have not talked. You're so busy since coming home from Jeju-do. "He said as he walked towards me.
I knew he was teasing me from the way he talks.
"Ah, oppa you know that my busyness is nothing compared to you."
Of course, how could I be busier than FT Island sunbaenim.
"Hehehe ..." he showed off his trademark grin.
We both greeted the receptionist in the lobby and continue along the road to a dance practice room still on the ground floor.
 
"So how's on Jeju-do?" He asked, once again showing off his grin.
"I hear you're having fun there"
"Of course I'm happy, it's not like work but more like a vacation. We actually spent time as doing trips. "I explained cheerfully remembering all the fun things that I do on the Jeju-do.
"Anyways it you also go, don't tell me you're not having fun there?" I pouted to him.
"Hahaha ... to hear your story, it seems that it is very pleasant for you."
"Well, I'm happy too but mine is not happy ending just like you." He was teasing me again.
"Happy ending? Do you think it's a drama? It's just a show. It wasn't serious, when we left Jeju's where all ends. "
"So you and Jun.K hyung is also over?" He smirk
"Of course we are, not even just with Jun.K oppa but with everyone. EVERYONE." Said I emphasize the everyone word.
Again, he laughed at my words.
Apparently we've arrived at the dance practice room. Jonghun oppa opened the door and turn on the lamps.
Thanking, I immediately went in and took my gym bag in the corner of the room.
 
"Do all of you really do not keep in touch anymore?
Oh my god, why does he constantly kept discuss the show. He  also joined the show. What he meant by this 'conversation'? interviewed me about that happened on the Jeju-do?
While walking along again came out, I was answered with a sigh.
"How can we get in touch, I didn't have a phone. I'm just a rookie. Rookie." Again, I assert rookie word.
Of course he know what I mean, he had felt during the beginning of his career with FT Island.
"That's a pity." He says without a pity feel in his voice.
I just gave him a look half-cynical, hey I can't be rude to sunbae.
We've stood outside again, but yet again it seems manager oppa.
"Ah, manager oppa has not been here." I said, looking at our van is no sign of the manager oppa.
Jonghun oppa still standing beside me without saying anything else.
 
"Oppa, you're not going?"
"You want me out of here?" He said, pretending to be hurt.
I hit in his arm playfully.
"Ahh ... I mean are you going to stand there?
"Of course, how could I leave you alone to wait here. What if suddenly there are people who abducted you? "
Again, I hit his arm while laugh.
"Who want to kidnap me?"
 
"I am."
Suddenly there's a voice from my left side.
"Oppa???"
"What ....?"
I couldn't continue my words, I couldn't believe what was in front of me.
He just smiled as he walked towards me.
Ouch. Hurt. This is not a dream. I had to pinch myself to make sure this is not a dream. It's real.
"Hyung! You're so slow, I was tired of standing here with her."
I immediately turned towards Jonghun oppa. What does he say? Slow? So he waited Jun.K oppa? Why? Are they friends? A million questions swirling in my head.
"Hehehe ... mian. I had wrong path, apparently very close to this place, why would I even took a path away "oppa Jun.K talking, laughing embarrassed.
I just saw them both turns with wonder view.
What they are actually talking about.
"Hyejeong-ah don't you say hello to oppa? After a long time not to see why are you so stilted?"Jun.K oppa said as he scowled at me.
"Annyeonghaseyo" I immediately bowed to him. But I was immediately taken aback when I felt something is pulled my hand. The next thing I know is I've been in Jun.K oppa's arms.
"it's not the right way to say hello to oppa which is already 2 months you didn't see"
I can't see his expression but I know that he was blushing as he said that.
"Hyung! Eiissshh .... watch out anyone can see you" I heard Jonghun oppa warned.
I have not fully realized, but it was definitely Jun.K oppa's hands is no longer around me.
I don't know how I could end up being in the car Jun.K oppa.
The familiar feeling. Familiar fastening seat belt. There's nothing change.
 
"Yah, how long you'll keep silent." he asked me as the car started way.
"You don't even send e-mails, I think you've really forgotten me." I folded my arms across my chest and a look of sullen
"Ah, mianhe Hyejeong-ah. I was really careless. Your e-mail address deleted from my phone while I was setting up it. And we never met at the music event, I wonder why we do not have the same schedule. So when I met Jonghun on music shows I asked him, and it was him who advised me to meet you at your office. Stupid me, don't know if it's very close to our office. "
He explained while keep focus on the road, how he end up in front of my management office.
 
"Really?"
"Of course, how could I forget you"
"So now I didn't need to e-mail you, because if I wanted to see I just come to your management office" he said with a smile.
"Hello neighbor"
"Hahaha"
We both laughed together in the car. I guess I'll be seeing him again.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
pfiiuuhhh......finally I had courage to post this lame one shot.
super duper thanks for the commenters, I really did not expect to get comments to just a foreword. 
I even get a subcriber. wooohoooo.......
Because this is my very first fanfiction ever.
I have to warn you that English is not my first language, so it's definitely a lot of mistakes, and the grammar so meh, even though I've tried my best
so, happy reading everyone :)