First Attempt

I won't say I'm in love

 

Before the start of their class she saw her friend Ka-Eun and started to giggle her but Ka-Eun didn’t respond. She started start to ask her why and Ka-Eun said that “My boyfriend and I broke up last night”

“What? Did he tell you why?”

“No. I don’t want to talk about it” (Ka-Eun started to cry)

Kay started to hug her best friend and Ka-Eun asked for a favor

“Make him fall for you and dump him”

“What?.... are you serious I can’t do that”

“You can. Trust me and tell me everything on what you’ve been up to so I can guide you”

The bell rang and Kaye went to her seat. She started to think on Ka-Eun’s plan and in fact it’s her best friend and she wanted her to be in good condition.

“Ka-Eun! I’ll do it”

 

The student council including Kaye was assigned to clean the gymnasium and decorate the stage for a theatrical play. They saw seven boys in gymnasium and playing basketball.

 

Vice President : “Kaye tell them to move on other place”

“uhhmm boys can you please find some other place where about to clean and decorate the gymnasium and please do cooperate with us”

“Hi miss.. My name is Jimin nice to meet you”

Kaye started to ignore them and went to other student council members

 

The general cleaning started the Kaye started to notice the ball that those boys are playing.

She ran out on gymnasium and he found Jin.

“Excuse me I believe this is yours”

“Thanks.. I was about to go in the gym.. thank you again”

“I’m sorry for being rude on your friend it’s just uhmm”

“It’s Ok…. Were about to tease on what happen”

Then Jimin went call Jin

 

“ Ohh.. Jin! Why are you with her…”

“Hello My name is Kaye and It’s nice to meet you J”

“My….I’m Jimin Nice to meet you too”

“Well I hope that you can join the theatrical play because we need some participants.. were looking for a Prince”

Jimin is saying something then Kaye started to leave them.

 

Kaye and Ka Eun had a conversation this night and Ka Eun asked about what happen when Kaye met Jin and his friends

“That Jimin is pissing me off why is he like that?”

“Hahahaha! He’s kinda hyper in their group just ignore him”

“yeah I was, I was about to talk to Jin but he suddenly appear like a mushroom. By the way I invited him to join in theatrical play but Jimin think that I am referring to him”

“ Go! It will be a good start to make friends with Jimin then to be clos with his friends then Jin”

“Are you sure that is a good Idea?”

“Trust me… “

 

Thank You for reading