Stuck In the Moment

Selene 6.23

the car ran in complete silence. since the way from hospital both jiyong or jessica are completely silent in a moment. for jiyong he enjoyed how calm his girl is. and for jessica, her mind never really stop from thinking about what the previous man said to her.

"How about ddokbukki?" suddenly jiyong said, breaking the silence. the girl turn her attention to him.
"..do you perhaps want to grab some late night snack?" he offered again.

jessica nodded in agreement since she herself didn't manage to eat properly since noon.

"I like it" she said. but in a second she widened her eyes. "but how about the public. if they know.."
"don't worry.. we are not getting it ourself. daesung is on his way, he will do this for us.. big bang happened to be around here, so it will be okay" he reassured.

his charisma as a leader and controlling never fail to amused her.

"sometime i want to be a leader" she commented. he smiled.
"You already are" he said, stealing a glance at her. she raised her eyebrow, confused.
"eh?" she asked. he smiled.
"For me your words are my command.. you are the real leader jessica. the leader of 'this' leader.. just say it, I'll get it for you" he said, confidently. she laughed.
"..Am I?" she questioned herself.

jiyong watched her amazed face, he felt relieve. he seems so worried each time her face turn into cold. sometimes he wonder.. will she know that he really mean every words he said to her.

that he. The G-Dragon, devote himself for her.. maybe forever.

"jiyong ah.." she said absentmindedly. jiyong slightly turn his head while keep focusin toward the road.

jessica in other hand keep thinking about her thought back and forth, whether to said to him or not.. but she sighed in defeat.
"Lets make our relationship to public" she said. jiyong startled and push the break suddenly. his eyes widened.

"w-what are you saying sica?" he asked. jessica sighed.

shes been thinking about this past days.. when suddenly her manager said to her about the dating project. she honestly didn't want to make their relationship in front of the public. since she knew about public judgement on her. but, hiding it isn't help her either. she know that Jiyong has been doing everything for her. so this is the only way to make him easier. eventhough she know there will be people keep pushing her in the edge.

"lets just make us to public. don't deny anything.. lets just be brave like yoona and other" she said. jiyong was beyond words. he didn't know should he cheers and dancing the tango melody in his head or he should sad knowing that his company will have words about this.

"are you sure jessica?" he asked. jessica eyes seems distant but when he asked about this. she sure. she sure since before her manager offer her to take her dating agreement.

"I'm sure. I got my dating agreement yesterday.. they said its okay for me to date in public" she said. jiyong nodded and grab her hand. he felt content.

"I'll have my words to my company, but I'm sure they will agree.. how about we dating in open market now? exposed to the world right now" he offered. she seems surprised that jiyong agree with her in instant but she nodded in same agreement.

the faster the better.

"lets go.." jiyong said and lead the girl out from his car.

an instant attention broke down toward them as jiyong trying his best to protect jessica from the fans around them. loud cheers and curses are here and there but jessica and jiyong barely listening to them.

and they left the bigbang who apparately following them behind in shocked.

"they are crazy" daesung comment. Top chuckled next to him staring at the two lovely couple. "they are the amazing couple I ever seen" top said.

...

both SM and YG are agree to confirming jessica and jiyong relationship. everything become easier since the publicity taken down. But ofcourse they should redeem the noisy comment in instant. with SNSD concert project announced, they will avoid the loud comment and gathering support for all over the world.

...

"This is the song you made huh??" The blonde man with manly feature said. Park chanyeol- or we should called Kris with that for a while, nodded.

"You absolutely good at this" jonghyun praised.
"I'm just trying to be busy" he said.


After the publicity of jessica's dating, kris eventually giving up for everything and take the old pattern to busy himself.

The way to get rid of broken heart is busy! Kris take a note of that.

He wonder, did she do the same with him when he was not around?

He is the one who messed everything anyway. He didn't want her to be depressed about him now on. She just need to be happy with the man named know jiyong.

"This is too good to be wasted" jonghyun commented. Kris gazing his old bestfriend with a simple smile on his face.

Living to be park chanyeol mean he lose his identity. It feels so suffocating when he have to be someone else in front of people he used to know.

Kim Jonghyun. His partner in crime. His music soulmate. Kris used to be a genuis composer for jonghyun. And jonghyun used to be a genius singer for his song. They were a couple made in heaven before, for music.

"The beat is sounds so desperate.. Yet the lyric.. " Jonghyun closed his ear and drown to the soft-beating music. ".. Are you trying to show the man inner thought? You're good at expressing" he praised again.

Kris slightly smiled.

Jonghyun shoved back kris' ipod. He smiled proudly.
"I'm just a vocal teacher, I don't compose song.. So I think a person who could make his own song is great" he commented.

"Its just a simple song though" kris mumbled.

Jonghyun sighs escape from his lips. his eyes slowly getting further as his mind flying further.
"I know a great composer like you.." He said. Kris shift his attention to him.
"He made songs for me when I was young. I always love his song" he said.

Kris stiffened.

"I even get a prize once in a competition.." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Until he stop making a song.. And he's gone and never coming back. He said he promised to show me his new song though.. Yet, I will never heard that song" jonghyun said sadly.

Kris hand balled for not going to lose himself. 'You heard it kim jonghyun...'

Jonghyun sighed and cleared his throat. Shift his attention to the stiffened chanyeol.

"Sorry, you must be uncomfortable suddenly hearing this.. But really, you make a good song. I want to sing it in my orchestra someday" he said.

Kris smiled. "I'll be honored"

Jonghyun snap his finger. "Ah.. I forget ask you the title. What is it?" He asked.

Kris hesitate for a while. He couldn't bring himself to be slump in sorrow. The song.. This is used to be a secret between him and her..

But he think everything is end between them, so he will be okay.

Its okay.

"The title is.. Baby don't cry" he said.

Jonghyun nodded. Satisfied. "Can I ask the copy chanyeol-ah?" He asked.

Kris nodded.
...

The 9 limping girl enter the dorm at once as each of them collapsed right away in the living room.

"Tireeeeedd~" the leader complaint.
"But seriously the cheers go wild" tiffany said.

Hyo raised her hand, "I'm agree" she voted.

A sudden beep waking sica from the couch. She grabbed her vibrated phone from her bag.

She eyed the display and raised her eyebrow.
"Yo! Whassap?" She said after pressing yes button.

"Me? Osaka.. Wae?"

"Oh? Really?? What is it? Jiyong..?"

She nibbled her lower lip.
"Aaah.. Okay okay? I'll head there once I stepped in seoul" she nodded eagerly.

"Okay I'll bring jiyong there! Okay~ baay ~ see ya"

She ended the call and drift away to her dream.

Chasing away all her exhausted mind and body.

But another call wake her up. She answered it right away.

"Ne?" She said lazily.
"Thanks for your hardwork"
She shot up once she recognized the voice.

"Jiyong?" She asked. Slapping her own forehead for her behavior.
"Sorry I didn't know you are calling" she said, sorry.

She could heard him chuckled from other line.
"Its okay, you must be too tired to even look at the name.. " He composely said.
"Well, you know it better than anyone else" she commented and put her head back to the couch pillow.

"I'm going first" tiffany said and leaving the living room to her own bedroom, one by one member leaving to their own room, leaving sica alone in the living room.

"Yeah but its tiringly fun right?" He asked. Sica couldn't unagree with him.

"How's life there?" Sica asked back.
"I'm busy preparing upcoming album.. I didn't get any rest since yesterday" he gloomily said.

Sica frowned. "That mean You should sleep, and not calling me" she said.

"I can't sleep before hearing your voice.." He said. "I miss you.."

Sica smiled. She miss him too.
She didn't know that the big bang leader can affect her now.
Her heart react fast as soon as she heard his sweet sincere words.

"Seunggi oppa came yesterday to cheer yoona , kyungho oppa came the day after yesteday to cheer sooyoung.. And even baekhyun coming secretly today for a while.. Don't you want to come here?" She asked.

He sighed from other line.
"Do you think I won't? I deadly serious for ditching teddy hyung to fly to japan now.. But the project should finish soon.." He said.

Jessica smiled at his concern. She just thankful that he still care a lot about her between his crazy schedule too.

"Its okay jiyong, focus on your work first.. I understand" she said.

"Sorry for not keeping my promise"
"What promise?"
"I said that your wish is my command, yet I didn't come when you ask me"

Jessica laugh at him. So he is being serious?

"Not a problem jiyong. You always can come in another concert, its not my last concert anyway" she said.

"Thanks for understand me, as expected, you are the best I ever had sica.. Gomawo"

She smiled.

"Its getting late, you should take a rest and I should take my sleeping beauty too.. I don't want to look bad for the closing season concert tomorrow" she said.

"Okay then, sleep well jessica jung" jiyong said. "Please be safe and happy.. That's the way I can be enough with anything" he continue.

"Thanks jiyong, have a nice dream and day too"

She ended the call and a loneliness fold her between the empty spaces. Her hand tremble.

She hate the quiteness.

Because she could heard her own heart breaking. The sounds whenever she need someone to hug.

Today an antifan gave her curses and saying about her doesn't deserve jiyong.

Her hand tremble a bit. She found herself reach for an ipod inside her bag. She put the earphone and play the song on her playlist.

There is just a song inside the gadget.

But the more she listen to it, the more her hand trembled and tears start losing control.


Shakily she reached for a bottle inside her purse. She took a gulp on two white pills.

Slowly she become relax and her eyes start dropping.

"I miss you.." Is the last thing she said before the pills took over her body and she sleep under the force of drug's hypnotizing.

With a song replaying over and over in her ears.

Keep calming her to not crying.
Keep calling her as a baby.
Keep begging her to forget her pain.

It is real that the one she missed the most is still wu yifan. In conscious or unconscious state of her.
The white lies she tend to tell everyone, is just a way to get over her broken heart.

Little did she know, she never once trying to get rid his presence inside her tight cage, called love.

She maybe love kwon jiyong now.

It sounds like an excuse but she love both jiyong and yifan in different color.


A/N : its been a long time~ I realized I rarely updating my stories, so I'm so Sorry for that... And second, I want to explain about the change of the story. Due the sudden Dating announcement for SNSD member, I changed the couple into the real one. as you know from the start chapter they have their own couple whose I match making by my own bias.. and suddenly the dating announced, so I have to keep up my writing to make the story seems more interesting and realer. so please bear with my writing.

I love you guys~ keep comment and subscribe please ^^
you guys are JJang!