So Baby Don;t Go!

DON"T GO
 
 
Hana's POV
Today it's first day of my school. Actually, i was a transform student. My father get a new potition and must move to Seoul and... I and my mom must move to Seoul. Okey, let's back to my day. After have a breakfast, i take my bag and decide to go to my new school! 
This morning the sun is very bright. So i decide Walking to feel the beautiful atmosphere around of me. This time is the end season of winter.
So, this morning is a little bit cold. Ah! very a good time to hear song. So, i open my bag, and get the ipod with headset out. I turn on the ipod, open my playlist and choose a song. Then put back my ipod in my pocket. 
 
15 minutes already past. And, okay. I'm tired. Gosh! This is the impact for not to have a exercise at the holiday time. Okay! Let's take a bus. So i stop at the nearest terminal. And wait for the next bus alone, nobody with me. Because it's just 7.00 am. Still morning.
 
 
Author POV
 
A boy with school uniform run very fast. At his behind, there are a lot of boy too. But from another school because they have different uniform. They run and want to catch thay boy. 
 
"I must find another way to get out from all of that jerk!" 
 
He get into the small path and run faster. He follow the path until the end of path he turn to the right. He throw away his bag to the boys who follow him. And make one of them fall. Another guy is still running and want to catch that blonde boy.
He run and become faster. He cross the big street and make them confuse. So they decide to seperae and find another way. A half of them still follow that boy. 
 
He run to the way to his school and still following by them. And in front of him, a girl with same uniform with him stand and wait for a bus. She is in a dangerous situation bucause they problably will do something bad to her!
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
"! A girl from same school. I must help her and take her away!"
 
I move faster. After near her, i grab her hand and run with her. I hear her yelled. But i ignore it. Because this is for her life. I don't want to see a girl get something bad.
 
I run faster and make her tired. We stop at the moment. 
 
"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M SO TIRED! AND PLEASE LET ME GO!" 
 
"We haven't any time. Did you see a lot of boy run behind us? They are bad boy! And i decide to safe you from them! Now run!"
 
"I can't, i'm tired!"
 
now they are near of us and i decide to hold her and run. I search a great place to hide from them. And they run and leaves us at that place. Now just two of us at this place. I looking around and find a great time to out from that place.
 
"Ok! Let's out from he....."
 
OMG! She so beautiful. And i think i haven't see her yet. See and a slanted eyes, but so beautiful. She has small nose and and small lips. Looks like cherry. I just can't control my self!
 
"OMG! Are you hurt! You have an injure. Let me help you!" See shouted beside my ear and make me back to the real! 
 
"Wait a minute. I have a plaster and alcohol. Get closer to me, so i can clean that!" 
 
I come closer to her and then she clean my wound. I try to not shout when she put alcohol to my wound. My eyes can get off from her. Suddenly i just feel like hypnotized by her. 
 
 
Author's POV
 
After she heal the wound, she stand up and want to go back to school. But suddenly...
 
"Hey! Where are we?" Hana shouted to him
 
"Hmmmmm... I don't know either..."
 
"YA! You already dragged me to this place but you don't know where we are?!! Gosh!"
 
Hana then go to find a shuttle bus. But.. There's no one. And she turn back to that blonde boy that named Luhan.
 
"So....*Looking for the name tage* Lu... Han.. Take me to the school!"
 
"I don't know this place either. So.... Just walk together and find the way to back."
 
"Aishhhh.... Okey! Responsible for this!"
 
They walk together and looking around for the way to get back. Sometimes Hana want to talk to the people around them to find the way for go back to school, but she's to shy to talk. She order Luhan to talk too. But he didn't want. So they decide to continue to walk. 
At the middle of "the way to go back" Hana stopped at ice cream store and buy 1 scoop of an ice cream. 
 
"YA! You must reponsible for this accident! So pay it for me!"
 
"Mweo?!?! Wae? I will responsile but not like this!"
 
"You want me to scream that you already kidnapped me! Okey! SOMEBODY HHHHHHEEEEE HHHMMMMM!!!" 
 
Luhan try to closed with his hand so she can't scream
 
"Okey okey!" 
 
After "responsible" to Hana's ice cream, they walk again. Sometimes, Hana and Luhan talking together. And this conversation make Luhan more ineteresting with her. he can see many of her expresions. After walk and talking togerther so long, they find a suttle bus and look to the route for back to school. 
 
"So... We must take yellow bus to back. But, there's only green bus now."
 
But suddenly Luhan grap her hand, and get in to the green bus and the bus go to the place that she doesn't know.
 
 
Hana's POV
 
OMG! Why he take me to the green bus? Where will we going?
 
"Hey! Where you will take me? You're really kidnap me!"
 
"Sssttt! Just sit and silent!"
 
At the All of the way, i just silent and didn't know what to do. We have waited for 1 hour. But we haven't arrived yet. Hoaammm.... I feel sleepy. So i decide to close my eyes and sleep....
 
Luhan's POV
 
I decide to take her to one place that only i go to relieved the stress. After this long journey, i decide to go to there. All the way i look for the street. But suddenly something lay on my shoulder. And i realize that she's sleeping at mu shoulder now! I turn my head, see her sleeping on my shoulder like an angel. So beautiful. I just can't take anymore. I put my hand and slowly touch her hair. So soft.. I feel that i... Fall for her... But no way! I just meet her this morning. And i'm not a type of boy that can fall at first sight.... So confuse...
 
 
Author's POV 
 
They get off from the bus. And walk away. 
 
"Where will we go?"
 
"Just close your eyes." 
 
Then Luhan put his hand in front of her to close her eyes so she can't look. They walk for a while and then he take his hand.
In front of them, there is a beautiful scenery... A huge pasture and a lot of flower. Hana the run to that and play with the flower. 
 
"Waaaa!! So beautifulll!! So you take us to this place. Thank you" Hana said it and smile to him. Suddenly, she hug him and make his heart beat become faster. And he reply her with smile.
 
 
***
 
Now the sun is already go to it place. It's getting dark now. They already get way to back to home. They walk together. After walk together so long they just stand in front of their school.
 
"So, we're already arrived."
 
"Yes... But.. Thanks for today. Beside you're kidnapped me. Hahahhahah"
 
They are laughing together. And they stop. It's become awkward now. 
 
"So.. It's time to back to home now. Once more, thank you. And good bye".
 
Hana the turn back and go to the way for back to home. But suddenly Luhan grap her hand
 
"I know this is crazy for you. But... I think...." He stop, and then continue...
 
"I think i love you. So don't go!"