The Fluffy Kitty (Part III, Final)

EXO Cat!AU time c:

It's raining again. Xiumin runs to the window and stares out the window. He sees raindrops on the window and he lays down just staring out the window, liking the sound of it. He purrs in content and his eyes are wide in concentration for each drop.

"Min. Min. Min. Min!" Chen runs towards Xiumin, and then jumps on him. (They're on the nickname bases now) Xiumin just growls.

"What do you want you troll, I'm busy. And get off of me!"

"Neevveeeerrr," he sing-songs. Chen lays his head onto Xiumin's head, and purrs. 

"Do you like the rain that much Minnie?" Chen asked curiously. Xiumin nods.

Xiumin continues to look out the window, and Chen starts to, too. The rain calms little fluffy Xiumin down. It trickles and taps on the windows in a calm, soothing rhythm. He likes to think that the rain keeps him sane. The way the sky rumbles and strikes of lightning that come across the sky once in a while. He likes the rain. It's his favorite thing. Xiumin is serene and quiet. He likes the sounds of birds chirping and the sound of flipping pages. It's him.

Chen likes the rain too, he likes the calm sound of the rain hitting the window. But he likes noise more. He likes thunders. He likes music, laughs. He likes to have fun. He likes running around and playing around with his toys. He likes it when he gets to go on car rides with Suho. He likes to get picked up. He loves moving around. It's him.

"Minnie, want to play raindrop race?" 

"Raindrop race? What's that?"

"Well, it's when you race the raindrops! You choose a raindrop and whichever raindrop reaches the bottom first wins!" Chen excitedly explained.

"It sounds stupid," Xiumin sighs, "but fine, I'll do it for your sake." 

Chen cheers and fist pumps, well I mean paw-pumps his paw.

"Okay one. Two. Three. Go!"

They both concentrated on their raindrop. Watching it's each and every move. And then a few minutes later Chen won. 

"Heh, I always pick the best ones."

"Whatever."

 

 

"You know your kind of fat," Chen says, poking his paw at Xiumin.

Xiumin sighs, "IT'S CALLED BEING FLUFFY. CATS LIKE ME ARE FLUFFY!"

"But you know I like the fa-," Xiumin glares at Chen, "fluff though."

"Really?"

"Yeah, your comfortable. And cute. I like you," Chen says the other. (no guise don't think wrong, they're cats okai)

"I like you too."

"Really?"

"No."

Chen pouts.

"I'm just kidding!"

"Really?" Chen's ears perk up and he tilts his head.

"Nope."
 

======

Comment and subscribe! Tell me who you want to appear next for the next mini series!
It's could be a Cat ship or a Human ship.
Out of these:

Tell me, do you have a favorite cat ship or human ship?

Human Ships
•Suyeol
•HunHan
•Kaisoo

Cat Ships
•Xiuchen
•Layhyun
•Taoris

Do tell me! (: