Accident

◆ Back in the Past ◆
"Honey, im going to wash up!" You shouted at your husband. "Okay, ill finish the dishes!" He shouted back to you. As you walk in the bathroom you dont notice the puddle on the floor & slip. YOU OUT! "Jagiya, why are you taking so long..uggh its been over an hour?" He thought. He walks up the stairs but first knocks and there is no response. He knocks again... no answer. He decides to walk in and finds you on the floor with a little puddle of blood. "Som..eone, he..lp m..ee pl..ease!!!" He shouts while sobbing. The ambulance comes and takes you to the hospital. As soon as you get there you are taken to the emergency room. Inside you dont know whats happening. You can smell medicine and all those hospital supplies. You try waking up but all you see is blurryness and pass out again. It has been over two weeks since youve been in a coma & everyone wants you to wake up, especially your husband. You can hear everything around you but you cant move or talk. You hear your husband on the phone. Phone conversation: your husband :"Hey, hyung can you please come to the hospital its an emergency?!" Other line: "What happend?!?!" your husband: [y/n] has been in a coma for two weeks." There was a little bit of silence in the other line. Other line: w--hhhaaa--tt!!! Why didnt you tell me earlier!!! Your husband: "sorry for not telling you earlier... but can you please come as fast as you can?" Other line: "yess ill be there tomorrow!" The phone called ended. You wondered who the other person was and who was talking on the phone.