Gummy Smiles

Walking In Steep Snow

I walked out of my home wearing something warm because the streets were filled with snow, as I was puting on my boots i started to think about what just happen.

---------- Flash Back ----------

I came out of my room as my mom and dad looked at me with a disgusted face. " Umma, appa whats wrong?" I looked at them with a confused face, " LOOK AT THIS YOU !!!!" Yelled my dad, he threw the paper on the floor, i looked at the paper and bent down to pick the paper up " Appa thats not me!" I yelled trying to defense myself. " Whatever you , pack your and get out of this house!" I slowly went up stairs and packed my things

---------- End Of Flashback ----------

I sighed and stood up and started walking towards a Tiny Shop. I walked into the shop greeted by the Shop Keeper, I bought something I could easily eat without trying to heat it. Walking out of the store I smiled and waved at the shop keeper. Walking down of the cold streets looking at the ground I bumped into someone I looked up at the person i bumped into and this is what i saw, his blonde hair, and nerdy glasses. " M-mianhae!"  I took a 90 degree bow, he smiled at me with his gummy smile " Ah~ It's ok I'm fine, what about you?" " I'm fine" I looked at the guy I bumped into and smiled " What's your name?" He asked " Min Hyo Rin, you?" I replied to his question " Bang Yongguk" Yongguk replied he looked at you with a confused face as he looked at your white suit case and pointed at the suit case " What's that for?" You looked at him with a sad expression " Aish come on you can tell me~" he gave me a little smile and a hug, I looked at him and told him what happened. " Ah that's why you have that suit case~" "Ne." I looked down " You can come and live with me if you like."  I looked at him with a shocked expression " Jinjjaro?!?! Your serious right?!? Are you sure I can live with you?!?!" He smiled at her and replied " Ne I'm sure kaja~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: Yay she got a home~!!! I hope you enjoyed it. This is my first story not really because I keep deleting the other ones but I like this story so I'm keeping it. I hope you enjoyed~ until next time my lovelies~~