Language

Mountain Dew
"Wu Yifan you faced douche bag, get the out of there! I need to piss!" Jongin banged the door a lot of times but Yifan didn't opened it inside. It's been pass 20 holy minutes since the Chinese leader occupied the only bathroom that is given to the whole twelve boys. It wasn't the most pleasing thing but they have to survive.
 
"Language." Joonmyun passed outside the room. Kyungsoo passed beside the infuriated Jongin and handed him an empty 1.5 liter plastic bottle of Mountain Dew. 
 
Jongin looked in fury at Kyungsoo's big naive looking eyes before grabbing the plastic bottle and hit Kyungsoo's head with it. "I'm gonna piss here and force you to drink it!" His madness is wildly driven by the urge in his length, his kidneys can't take it longer, any time now he'll burst. 
 
Kyungsoo backed out yet left the bottle in the floor. "He'll never get out there for the next 365 days. Just so you know." he said before leaving the room.
 
 
"I'm missing one of my Gucci bag!" Zitao cried out and alarmed everyone in the apartment, even Kris in the bathroom. Jongdae sighed after hearing Tao's whining so he stopped precisely cleaning the transparent lenses of his newest DSLR camera. Apparently, the boy with the kitten-like lips aspires to be a professional photographer.
 
"Do you actually know them specifically?" Jongdae asked, raising a eyebrow to the younger one as he put down the small piece of silk like cloth.
 
"If you have babies, you remember who's who right? What the Prada's wrong with you?! The chocolate brown one missing!!!" Zitao yelled with his eyes shut.
 
"They all look the same for crying out loud so shut it please." Jongdae held out his forehead and exhaled.
 
"No you don't know how I'm feeling and I feel so lost and broken right now  like my heart is now hollow and it's raining needles inside my kokoro you don't even know you will never know I don't even know-"
 
Jongdae held his breath first then cursed as loud as he could. "Huang Zitao you have the purest of soul but your obsession at Gucci is too much that if I heard that G-word again, I am going to ing cut you!"
 
"Language." Joonmyun passed by the living room as he kept reading his book.
 
-
 
"Oh please spare me." Sehun groaned as Luhan tries to put a face mask in Sehun's face. Luhan's been kneeling in front of Sehun who's Indian sitting in te center of the bed, trying to place the face mask in Sehun's head.
 
"You obey Gege-hyung!" Luhan fired back, his hairdo was a cute apple top hair. Plus his dead yellow coloured mushroom hair, he is the epitome of kawaiiness with breathing only. Luhan made a home made facial mask earlier that night and he wanted Thehun here to try it with him. "Put this! Come-on!" 
 
"Luhan-hyung please no, I pass." Sehun pleaded as he struggles away from Luhan. 
 
"Obey me you disobedient piece of-" Luhan stopped as he saw his beloved dongsaeng giving him a cold piercing 'Don't even dare continue' look' so Luhan gulped above Sehun. "... My life." Luhan exhaled. "You really don't want to do it don't you?"
 
Sehun slowly shook his head, looking up to Luhan, who's just a few inches away from his face. Luhan bit his bottom lip and it made Sehun blush badly. After that, Luhan shrugs. "Still!" Luhan started trying again, holding Sehun's face and arms just to put the Cucumber Milk Honey Sugar facial mask. In short it was an experiment trial. 
 
Sehun swats the older boy's hand away from him. "What the Hyung! I said no!" That left Luhan pouting hard and madly cute. 
 
"Language." Suho peaked inside their room after hearing the loud cursing of the group's youngest. 
 
-  
 
Minseok was rummaging in the laundry room because his favorite boxers are missing. Then he saw a bottle of soda across the hallway. One of the sodas they bought yesterday. Almost half full, he examined. He shouted who left it but no one's answering. So he grabbed it and put it back inside the fridge, on the lowest shelve on the door. 
 
-
 
Meanwhile, in their van...
 
"Can I please take my turn now? You said if you die, I could play now." Baekhyun was nagging Chanyeol nonstop since the taller boy started playing his newly given iPad. It was confiscated by their manager hyung because apparently, Chanyeol likes to watch on the waiting rooms of their interviews and he's been caught.
 
The curfew's done and Chanyeol cannot wait to use his gadget again so he asked Baekhyun if he could come with him downstairs and get the iPad. But they got stagnant when Chanyeol started playing in the driver's seat. 
 
 Baek's been trying to still the stylus from Yeol. "Zombie Supri!" Chanyeol copied the narrator's Japanese accent of 'spree' as he fists the mid air in rejoicing. But Baekhyun is not stopping until he gets the turn that Chanyeol promised him. In the end, the tall boy gave up. Baekhyun accidentally swat the stylus and it flew across their faces then to nowhere on the car floor. Baekhyun volunteered to get it so he bent down in front of Chanyeol and hovered his chest above Chanyeol's scattered thighs. 
 
It wasn't the nicest thing to see. Especially if you aren't the purest in mind. Yifan, after millenniums of staying inside the bathroom, needed to check why is the water not coming up when he's the only one using it  so he went downstairs to check the meter and someone turned the knob and a wrench was left on the floor. 
 
"Kim ing Jongin I will gut you." he hissed, securing his only piece of clothing - a thinning bath robe - around him before opening the meter again. After doing so, he saw the figures of Baekhyun and Chanyeol in a very interesting position. 
 
"Ah, don't move!" Yifan hears Baekhyun groaning and lowered his head again. Yifan choked quietly and wanted to run when he suddenly heard a wanton moan from Chanyeol. "Faster~" he groaned, making Yifan quiver on the spot. 
 
Yifan went upstairs in a stiff phase and stopped when he gets in front of their door. "What the did I just saw?" he swore kind of loud enough to be heard by the neighbors. 
 
"Language." Suho, who was grabbing their fan letters, frowned at him before going inside the house. 
 
-
 
"Minseok-ge?" Yixing approached Minseok who just found his favorite boxers buried inside Luhan's drawer. 
 
"Yes Xingtuo?" 
 
"Can I dibs on on the left soda on the fridge?" the young brunette asked nicely as he peak inside Minseok's shared room. Everyone knows Yixing has a high risk of kidney malfunction because of all the junk food and sweet things he eat.
 
"Yeah sure. That's the only one left from yesterday. I saw it loitering on the floor. Must have fallen and no one's organized enough to put it in the fridge. Stupid punks." Minseok lowered his voice before going out to throw the large bag of garbage that was waiting for him outside the room. But Yixing was grinning cheerfully and skipped towards the kitchen to grab the soda bottle from the ref when he saw  Kyungsoo pouring his glass some soda. 
 
Yixing closed the door and grabbed a glass as well and get some fizzing soda from the bottle Kyungsoo brought out. Yixing took a swig and makes a cute face when the bubbles acted their fizz in Yixing's throat. "Damn that hits the spot." Yixing was satisfied, taking the glass from him. The soda has cooling icicles on it and to maintain that, Kyungsoo put the bottle back inside the freezer. 
 
-
 
Kris was walking back to his room, sweating and worried plus all the nastiest scenarios are still playing inside his head. Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Yixing and Zitao was lounging in the cozy living room. Luhan got out from the room, happily waltzing towards the kitchen as he hum a happy summer tune. Sehun was calling out from a distance, shouting that he cannot open his eyes because there's a lot of gooey lumpy substances covering his eyelids so Luhan ran back.
 
Kris made some pretty dangerous puddles of water on the floor and the first victim was Luhan. The boy practically slipped and stumbled perilously in front of Kris. Everyone in the living room saw what's about to happened for Luhan. 
 
Luhan gasped sharply and tripped so dramatically, that everyone's jaw were hanging. The poor boy tried grabbing the leader's hand yet instead he tangled his hand with the tie of Kris' robe, accidentally undoing the knot and exposing the unexposed. 
 
Sehun managed to shuffle to the living room and finally opened his eyes on the particular time he wished he was blind. Kyungsoo wished his eyes were like Infinite's Sunggyu. Zitao started crying incoherently. Jongdae was taking photos in a flat second, faster than sasaengs. Yixing choked so hard on his drink, the soda he's drinking burned the back of his nose as he helplessly looks around for something to grasp. 
 
The most damage was resting upon Luhan. When the boy looked up, it felt like acid pouring in his eyeballs. Kris looked down and met Luhan's eyes. Luhan screamed at the top of his lungs, screeching his vocals with total horror. And when Luhan started yelling, the understanding kicked Yifan in the shins and he followed Luhan's screeching out. 
 
"I'm too beautiful to die!" Zitao was bawling all the fluid inside him, sobbing in a very unsophisticated manner before cupping his face with his two hands.
 
Jongdae continued taking images from his DSLR camera. He rapidly scooted closer and laid his back flat against the floor and makes an outrageous posing just to take photos under the 'exhibition'. "Yes, that's it," he grinned deviously as camera flash blinks simultaneously. "This is what I call Mighty Shot!" the circular lenses comes to and fro from the main body of the gadget.
 
"Them grapes turned into raisins. Nasty." Kyungsoo just stood there both petrified for his life yet is the only one who's sane. "Is it so wrong to find this amusing?" he questions himself.
 
Yixing had to semi walk semi crawl to find help on his stinging nostrils because it's not leaving him at all. He feels like sulfuric acid is drilling the back of his nostrils. And Sehun doesn't know if his eyes were stinging because of the the facial mask or from what he just saw. He's taking both so he closes his eyes and puts his arms up, trying to make his way to the bathroom as fast as he could. If not, his eyes are toast.
 
All the commotion outside his room startled Jongin so he stepped out and was badly taken aback from the distorting spectacle. His face so quizzical as he blatantly stares at Kris' balls, making disgusted faces. "Mother of God...." He squints his eyes from the traumatizing phenomenon. The narrowing of his eyes stops then he started laughing out loud before going back to his room, holding out his tummy.
 
Yifan quickly fumbled with the rope and ties his robe so tightly around him as he felt his cheeks and collar bones abused with crimson hue. Luhan was to stupefied to move so disappointed Jongdae had to pull him away from his spot, Yixing regained his normal breathing pattern, Kyungsoo smirked, Zitao was still weeping on his hands and you can still hear the sinister laughter of Jongin inside his room.
 
"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" and then there goes Sehun who jus aggravated the agonizing pain inside his eyes. "LUHAN WHAT THE ACTUAL ERY DID YOU PUT ON YOUR GOD DAMNED DEMON CONCOCTION?! IT OPENED THE GATES OF HELL INSIDE MY EYES!!!" They never heard the youngest to curse so cruel and so offensive.
 
"LANGUAGE!" Joonmyun went out of his room and shouted countering Sehun's plea. He storms his way towards the crowd with a frown that is just ruining his whole face in the ugliest way possible. "What the heck's wrong with you people?!" he continued.
 
"What did we missed?" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Minseok said in unison as they enter from the front door. 
 
-
 
Dinner was painful.
 
 Like literally painful. 
 
Yifan's dignity  was completely gone. Sehun's unintentionally scaring everyone with his reddened eyeballs. Yixing has this constant burning sensation inside his nose. Luhan skipped meal and just hugged his knees on top of his bed, staying absolutely frozen while rocking back and forth. Jongdae was pretending to be grumpy because Yifan thought he deleted all the photos but reality is, his baby has dual memory cards. Zitao's eyes is almost closing because it's too puffed up from that 20 minute crying. Kyungsoo was the only soul tact. and Jongin was the only one satisfying his dinner like a normal teenager. Minseok, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are clueless but Joonmyun is totally baffled about how the day passed by. 
 
It was a quiet dinner and no one dared to talk.
 
-
 
Nine o'clock pm. One more hour and bed time should be followed. So they all prepared and just watched television before sleeping. It was awkward and it's impossible to paint their current faces. Then again, Jongin was the only lively person all throughout the day. He needs refreshment so he scavenges inside the fridge, bending down to see a bottle of Mountain Dew at the lower compartment of the door. So he took it and called out. "Dibs on the Mountain Dew!" he grinned before opening the cap and goes out to the living room before taking a huge swig from the bottle, giving it a thriving pang on his throat. 
 
Jongin makes a face and stares at the bottle. "Guys, why did you shake the bottle, you know the fizzy bubbles disappear when you... Shake... it..." 
 
His eyes were bulging out of his sockets when he saw Yixing holding another similar looking bottle and it was sparkling unlike the soda he's holding. Jongin looked at Kyungsoo, who was looking at him too. 
 
"I thought we only have one left?" Yixing questioned before looking at Minseok. 
 
"Yes, we only have one." Minseok furrowed his eyesbrows and looked at Jongin, who was still stone frozen on his position. 
 
"Then... Then what is that?" Baekhyun asked.
 
They all looked at Jongin who quickly examines the content and smells through the mouth of the bottle before shaking in disbelief. It smelled sour and foul. And he can't believe he just drink a gulp. Jongin's face morphed unpleasantly. "HOLY ING !" he shouted in so much dismay.
 
Kyungsoo had to tell them what's going on and the awkward silence was broken by a fit of bright and painful laughter. Especially Kris, he was howling too hard. Chanyeol's limbs were all over the place as he try to contain the entertainment. Luhan who was a stone earlier fall on the ground alongside Jongdae and Zitao. Today was saved by Jongin taking his own medicine.
 
Just then, Joonmyun violently charges outside his room and practically roared his annoyance. "MOTHERING SONS OF A YOU DAMN LITTLE BASTARDS. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WARN YOU ALL YOU IGNORANT SPOILED ROTTEN SPAWNS OF SATAN."
 
And they all replied in unison. "Language!"
 
 
Advertising ;
 
tumblr_mrwjpydJ0h1r3p5rvo1_500.jpg