Final.

10 Major Turn Off's of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m finally free.

Chanyeol stretched the both of his arms, yawned and plopped his entire weight on the couch that he had bought from a few weeks ago; bags under his eyes. His body sank in the leather-made beauty and he felt relieved. After weeks and weeks of never-ending schedules, he and s were finally getting some time off –for three days. Not much, yet Chanyeol and everybody else –excluding Sloth Sehun –were grateful. Junmyeon could visit his family, Kyungsoo could cook to his heart’s content, Baekhyun could call his friends over for another crazy sleepover and Kai –well he could sleep. Sehun on the other hand; he could be doing only God-knows what.

“Hey, cutie!”

The particular voice chimed in Chanyeol’s ears like a harmonious choir singing beautifully. His ribs then felt a poking sensation; poke poke –oh no ticklish spot, not the ticklish spot. Instinctively, Chanyeol sat up and scooted away from Chaejin; hands on his stomach. His shirt went up a few centimeters, so he pulled it back down. Chaejin scrunched her nose and shook her head; sulking, saying “I just wanted to play.”

At that, he gives in.

“I’m sorry, baby. You know I’m ticklish.” He replied; eyes filled with regret. Chanyeol stared at his wife’s physique, trying not to get too –she never really wore revealing clothing at home; probably had no other shirts to wear –so don’t blame him for his raging man hormones.

Oh yeah, he was man; he always was, always will be.

Practically boring holes into her head, Chanyeol waited for Chaejin to stomp away –what she always did when she sulked. It was adorably scary; was he wrong to think of it like that?

Stomp, stomp, stomp.

And there she goes.

Chaejin trudged her way to the kitchen; grabbing a frying pan with her right hand and egg from the fridge with her left. After getting everything she needed, she the stove and started to cook her weird yet delicious tasting scrambled eggs; adding cheese and ketchup and the end –which Chanyeol loved. At first he found it peculiar, but soon enough he began to always pester her to make them for him. “Baby, are you angry?”

Silence.

“Baby,” Chanyeol cooed; hands around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Nonplussed, her body turned rigid but soon enough, she relaxed. Their bodies swayed left and right to Chanyeol’s humming of ‘Couple Song’ by Ra.D. Chaejin smiled to herself knowing that Chanyeol couldn’t see her doing so, since he was behind her and not in front. An ‘are you still mad at me?’ escaped his voice box and she didn’t answer –because she wasn’t (obviously she was never going to tell him that)

“I’m sorry.”

His muscular arms enveloped her body snugly ‘till the point where she just couldn’t function The burnt eggs on the pan were left to just burn. Chaejin snapped back to reality when Chanyeol released her –thinking that maybe he gave up. But of course –

“I love you.”

He didn’t.

“We’ll go out tomorrow night, I promise.” There he goes again.

“We’ll eat dinner from the best restaurant in town, but I’m sorry it’s got to be takeout. “ Please-

“I’ve got tons of DVD’s that the boys just gave me –hopefully there isn’t any . Remember when they gave that to us last time? What a joke.” Dear God.

“I know I’m a horrible husband and we can’t go out because fans can get really insane but-“

“Chanyeol, quit it.”

And he did.

Chaejin turned off the stove, carried the pan and placed it in the sink, went over to the counter and stared at him. Stupid stupid stupid, she chanted. But what she actually meant was: Stupidly adorable, stupidly gullible and stupidly loveable. Yes, that was exactly what she meant.

Chaejin sighed. “Just shut up, kiss me and make me feel better.”

 

They awoke the next morning, snuggled underneath a cocoon of blankets, clothes strewn all over the floor accompanied by the terrible sound of honking cars and annoying alarm clocks. Chaejin’s head was supported by Chanyeol’s left arm. The second her eyes fluttered open, she gasped.

“I actually made it out alive.”

The two had been married for months now yet Chaejin was still petrified about succumbing to their selfish needs. She was painted with innocence from head to toe, so something like that for her definitely felt different. Beyond different –in a good way of course. With her cheeks tinted, she tip-toed her way to the bathroom, grabbing her clothes in the process.

 

“I’m sorry if I was rough last night.”

Chanyeol cleared his throat quickly and walked over to her, taking slow simple steps; afraid that Chaejin would run away. She rolled her eyes and embraced him, taking him by surprise. Chaejin chuckled and ruffled his hair playfully; smiling. Chanyeol was really relieved to know that she wore long pants and a t-shirt that day.

 Bless the maker of long pants.

“You tried, cutie. You tried.”

Chaejin peered over to her watch and her eyes turned as big as saucers. “Shoot!” she said, sprinting to their shared bedroom to grab her phone and purse. Coming back outside, she wore her coat and put on her shoes. “I’m really sorry! I should’ve have told you earlier but I have to babysit today. Sad, I know. But I promise you, I’ll bring you mac and cheese. I know you love mac and cheese.” Kissing him goodbye –which felt more like a peck –she exited the apartment.

And now he was left all alone –on a Saturday.  

Fantastic.

 

“Woah, our Channie finally popped his cherry! Jongin, let us celebrate this wondrous moment.”

“Let’s!”

Chanyeol rubbed his temples; stressed. “Wasn’t the first time, guys. We’ve done it tons of times before.”

“Stop lying, Yeol.”

“Zip it.”

 He already anticipated this. They were going to act all immature and bratty; teasing him endlessly. It wasn’t like he wasn’t flustered just by looking at his wife already. The two were going to contaminate his mind and make it twice as worse than it already was. Chanyeol cracked his knuckles, only to realize that his wedding ring wasn’t where it was supposed to be.

“What the-“

He immediately went to his bedroom and searched through his jewelry box; rummaging through every single department that ever existed. Sweat started sliding down his forehead and he felt antsy; jumpy. Jongin and Sehun walked over to see what their friend was up to. “Yeol, men who wear gold are so gay.”

“Uh, Sehun you shouldn’t touch that. It’s Chaejin’s great grandmother’s-”

“I wear gold, but you make it look gay.” Jongin cackled and Sehun joined in as well. They were not even helping Chanyeol in the slightest and his temper began to rise. His face turned crimson red and his nostrils flared. No, he was not going to yell right now. They’re his friends. He’ll have to be patient with them.

“Are you sure you’re straight?”

 

He lost it.

 

“JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.”

“Sheesh, sheesh we were just joking, hyung.” Jongin spoke up, posture straightened upon hearing Chanyeol’s cranky volume. He fiddled with his fingers; checking out his newly buffed nails. “Yeah, you didn’t have to get so uptight about it.” Sehun uttered silently to himself.

“I’m sorry.” he paused. “I’m really sorry guys but could you guys just leave me alone for a sec? There are tons of places here that aren’t really known, so maybe you guys could hang there? Or go back to your own houses? I’m not really in my best mood right now. I lost something really dear to me, so could you just please?” Chanyeol exhaled. “You know your way out.”

Sehun and Jongin eyed each other and they knew that Chanyeol was not kidding. He never got mad at them –and even when he did, it was due to the amount of stress he was dealing with. “Okay,” they both chimed and left.

 

“It’s got to be around here somewhere.”

He looked in the cupboards; nothing. He looked in the toilets: nothing. He looked in their bedroom; nothing. He looked in the kitchen; nothing. Where had his wedding ring gone? Seriously, where was it?

I didn’t check the closets yet.

He ran all the way to his destination and squatted for a moment –eyeing the place from the high ceilings to the cemented floors. It had to be around here; he always changed here, so it must have dropped –somewhat. Chanyeol let out a breath of exasperation, went to his wall and hit it: Hard.

Plomp.

He rotated his head to the right and blinked rapidly; it was a book. A book that he had never seen before in his life. He hadn’t remembered the last time he had even seen a book like that at the place. It must’ve belonged to his wife; pretty obvious, to be honest. Who else decorated their books the old fashioned way? Not him.

He flipped open the book to the first page; the sound of paper crippling sounding nice like in those old movies; dust still on it.

 

10 Major Turn Off’s of Park Chanyeol. My husband aka my dork.

 

1.       He’s really really annoying when it comes to me eating chocolate.  

 

Chaejin was not allergic to chocolate –she was but she wasn’t going to admit it anyway.

“You’re not allowed to eat this.”

“This has 15% chocolate.”

Whatever.

 Chanyeol wasn’t going to see her eat this one bite of chocolate chip cupcake with ganache filling and chocolate coating. No, no. She was going to eat her little, beautiful, tasty, magnificent dessert all by herself. No interruptions; nada.

“And what do you think you’re doing?”

Chanyeol then easily picked up the tasty treat and gobbled it all up in one go, leaving an awe-stricken Chaejin teary-eyed and heartbroken. Her fists clenched –oh-so tightly and she scoffed; crossing her arms. Her feet stomped the ground; she couldn’t yell, therefore she just stood there –raising her arms at the sky, asking God why out of all people Chanyeol had to be the one to eat it.

Okay so she forgave him for that, fine.

The next week, she went over to her sister’s house for some little bonding time, or so she called it. Her sister was more than delighted to see her younger sibling and invited Chaejin in right over. Chanyeol, who had no idea of what she had in mind, happily gave her the permission to do anything she wanted as long as he knew where she was.

And then he was off to China.

Chaejung and her children decided to bake some brownies that day, and hesitantly (not) Chaejin joined in as well. Her hands became messy and the kitchen soon looked hectic.

The story behind it all was that Chaejung’s kids started throwing flour and eggs at each other. And Chaejin, having the inner-child in her, encouraged them to aim, dodge and pretend that it was some sort of paintball game.

The girl was psychotic really; wanted to get murdered by her own blood-related sibling.

Once the brownies were baked and the kitchen was cleaned, Chaejin and Chaejung’s kids had gotten lectured. Chaejin herself felt as if Chaejung was her own mother, because they sounded so abnormally alike –in a bad way. This meant that she would be scared of her own sister; weird, hello.

Baking brownies meant eating them.

Therefore, Chaejin ate the brownies that she had made, resulting in eczema growing all over her face, thighs, shin and arms.

 

“I told you not to eat chocolate anymore. Did you listen to me?”

Chaejin stayed silent, unable to reply. Chanyeol had gotten really pissed when he had arrived from China and his wife did not greet him at the front door. Not that he yelled at her or anything, he just threw a fit. His irises locked with hers and she felt intimidated; being short had its cons that she didn’t like; didn’t like at all.

“Now look at you.”

“I know I’m ugly okay?!” She yelled; eyes stinging from the pool of tears gathered below her eye bags. Her hand touched her right eye and she yelped in pain. Walking back to the bedroom, she regretted everything she had done to have looked that horrid.

Chanyeol tagged behind her, medication in his hand.  

“Stupid, come here.” He signaled; patting the bed; calling her over. She whined but did as she was ordered. Chaejin inhaled and tried breathing normally, so that she wouldn’t cry. She felt so horrible –so, so horrible. And on top of that she was looking ugly.

U.G.L.Y.

Chaejin wondered why someone as unflawed as Chanyeol would even love someone like herself. “Don’t even begin to think that I’m perfect, okay?”

It was as though he had read her mind.

“And you certainly are not ugly.” His fingers started rubbing in the medicine on her eyes in circular motions; gentle enough not to hurt her.”You’re just so stupid. Why don’t you ever listen to me? It just goes in one ear and exits the other, doesn’t it?” She winced when the medicine hit her skin where it was raw, and backed away. “Shh, it’ll be over soon.” He whispered and pulled her closer again.

Chanyeol finished his task, went over to the bathroom and washed his hands. Chaejin just sat on her bed and began to sob silently to herself. Her hands wanted to rub her eyes again, however she was stopped –by none other than Chanyeol himself. “Don’t cry, baby. Your medicine will melt off.”

She nodded.

“You’re still pretty, okay? I love you.”

 

 

2.       He hit my head against the door when he tried carrying me bridal style.

 

After the reception, Chanyeol’s family and Chaejin’s insisted that they should have dinner together. And they did, to the couple’s dismay. The food that Chanyeol and Chaejin ate tasted rather peculiar on both of their taste buds and the two couldn’t help but literally cringe. Chaejin and Chanyeol seemed happy at the top of the table, when they were bickering under it.

Chanyeol started it of course.

His feet nudged hers and she nudged back. Nudging was the start to them kicking each other underneath the table in a child-like manner –not that they cared. It got to the point where Chaejin accidentally kicked Chanyeol in the nuts and he shut his eyes to savor the painful moment; muttering a ‘we’re not going to have kids at this point’ to her, making her laugh. The other people surrounding the table could only give each other questioning looks because they didn’t understand.

Chaejin drove all the way home with Chanyeol in the passenger seat; asking her if she wanted children or not and she could only giggle.

The nerve of the girl, really.

The stereo blasted tunes from Super Junior’s ‘Sorry Sorry’ to Beast’s ‘Beautiful Night”. That night was a night to remember –because it was hilariously fun for the both of them.

Arriving home tired, Chaejin immediately went to the bathroom to wash all of her extravagant bridal makeup off. She didn’t need any of it; felt much better without it. Once that was done, she changed and went over to Chanyeol who was sprawled on the floor; K.O. A coy smirk appeared on Chaejin’s lips and she kicked him.

“You do know that kicking me turns me on right?”

“Well-“

“Come here!”

She ran across the hall, jumping over irrelevant objects that were blocking her from finding her freedom.

Too late.

He hugged her from behind and growled in her ear. “What on Earth did you just do?” He shrugged and grabbed her legs; now he was carrying her in the most cliché way possible. And she kind of liked it.

“I love you so much, “

“I love you too, Chanyeol.”

Bump.

 “Ow.”

 

“Baby, I’m so sorry! Is your head okay?” He asked.

Chanyeol was not looking straight because Chaejin had bumped her head against the doorframe because of him. With her head pounding, she rolled her eyes; the grip of her hand on his neck loosened and she nodded. “I’m okay.”

Chaejin scowled because he had just ruined their special moment.  “Let me down.” She said, sighing. At first he protested, but after her constant pleadings, he put her down; feet solid on the ground.

“I’m just going to sleep now.”  She spoke, her tone almost not audible to his ears. He asked her to repeat what she had said; she did and soon after, she entered the bedroom –disappointed as heck.

 

3.       He’s a scaredy-cat.

 

“Lights off!” She hollered from across the room; tightly holding onto her bolster before plunging herself on the bed. She bounced a little due to the amount of pressure and Chanyeol let out an amused chortle. His eyes twinkled in happiness and she grinned back at him. After clapping her hands, the room was filled with nothing but darkness –which was exactly what Chaejin needed.

Seconds later, the lights were back on.

“Chanyeol,” she said, sighing. “Cutie, why’d you do that?” Chanyeol could only eye her and bite his bottom lip; trembling. He caressed her face with his fingers and she raised her eyebrows in curiosity. Chaejin punched his arm playfully and he did the same also. Chanyeol, with his extremely long legs kicked her; making her fall off the edge of the bed. She grunted. “Okay, now I’m really going to turn off the lights, okay?” 

She shut her eyelids and the only sound that could be heard was the ceiling fan spinning above her. Feeling at peace, she snuggled closer and closer to Chanyeol; his heart beat becoming music to her elf-like ears. Chanyeol inhaled and exhaled, chest rising and falling. Moments later his hands met each other and the room was filled with light again. “Cutie,  turn off the lights,”

“No.”

“Okay fine,” she replied in a monotone-like voice; scoffing. She turned her body to the other side. Takes two to play the game son, she thought. She turned off the censored lights and he turned them back on by clapping again. She did it once more, and he did the same. They fought endlessly

“Just turn off the lights, Chanyeol! You’re a grown man.” Clap.

“Baby, a lot of bad stuff could happen in the dark. Our house could get robbed and we wouldn’t even be able to stop the intruders because we wouldn’t be able to see.” Clap.

“You’re just scared, aren’t you?” Clap.

“I’m just being rational, you aren’t.” Clap.

“You want me to be rational? Here’s me being rational.” Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap. The lights flickered on and off repeatedly

Boom.

The lights were out –for good.

Chaejin groaned and crossed her arms; ashamed of Chanyeol. For what? She didn’t really know. She blamed him for installing the censored lights, she blamed him for making her angry, she blamed him for everything. It was entirely his fault and his fault only. She was going to be selfish about this –infinitely selfish.

“Baby-“

 

“Don’t.” 

 

4.   He’s freaking lazy. 

 

Walking into the pantry, she arranged the place; salt next to pepper, sugar next to cinnamon. Being a neat-freak was horrible, especially since she had Chanyeol who was a pig, as her husband. He lazily leaned against the wall and scrolled through his phone, giggling at only who knows what. The man was weird and sometimes Chaejin questioned their marriage.

“Baby, could you get me some water? I’m parched.” He said when he was directly in front of the refrigerator. “Chanyeol, it’s right in front of your face –only millimeters away. Don’t be a scum. Grab it yourself.” was her reply.

Sassy, right?

 Yeah, she’d liked to be phrased that way. Sassy meant y.

“Fine, be that way.”

 And with that, he grabbed his drink and went inside the bedroom. Chaejin blew a raspberry and tagged behind him, entering the room as well. Chanyeol rested on their bed meanwhile she took a cloth to wipe the windows. Moments later, the sound of glass impact was overheard which meant –

“Crap,”

He spilt his drink.

Marvelous husband, really.

Knowing Chanyeol, he would never clean up after his mess –never. He was a lazy- and forever will be, even if his physical appearance made him seem like the most hard-working person in the world. His smile fooled everyone. Chanyeol was good at hiding his emotions. Chaejin could never tell if he was either happy or sad. It was a good thing and a bad thing.

“You can clean that right?” he suggested; eyebrows twitching with the tinge of aegyo at the tip of his foolishly persuasive tongue, his fingers pointed towards the mess that he had made.”I’m not your maid, Chanyeol.”

“I never said you were-“

“No. You don’t get it at all right now!” she yelled; hands running through her hair, face red. “You’re always treating me like dirt. You’re always asking me to do everything for you, when clearly I have better things to do –like cleaning this jungle of a house.”

An awkward atmosphere erupted. 

“Are you on your period?”

“You do not just ask a girl if she’s on your period. I hate you!” she cried.

 

-And turns out that day I did get my period. 

 

5..       He’s an overprotective (loveable) jerk.  

She walked into the café confidently; shades at the top of her head, heels clicking evidently. Her finge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter