Sehun

One Shots | Drabbles

Wow this is extra short but I hope you guys like it. Because I'm a little bit iffy about it to be honest.

290 words


With a sigh Sehun flopped face first on the bed. The day had been tiring and schedules had been extra stressful. Photo shoots and practices for EXO’s new comeback drained him, so by the time he came home he had no energy to do anything. Being an idol had always been his dream, but sometimes he wished he could just take a break. He shut his eyes trying to get some sort of rest before he had to head out on another schedule. But not long after he heard the sudden creak of a door opening followed by soft footsteps. Rolling on his back he looked up into the eyes of his girlfriend.

Now Sehun wasn’t one to be stunned or surprised, but seeing ______ always left him speechless. Coming home to her always made his days better and worth all the stress he went through day to day. She turned and walked over, sliding into his lap with a smile. Bring his hands up he rests them on her waist, traveling up her sides to pull her in for a deep kiss.

These were the moments that he lived for. Holding her in his arms, feeling her skin rub against his. ______ truly was the love of his life someone he could picture spend the rest of his life with. Even though some people in Korea asked him on a day to day basis how he could be with someone who was black, he paid no attention to it. Because to him color didn’t matter. What mattered was the love he held for her and the love she had for him. Nothing else in the world, no fans or ignorant people could take away what he felt for her.