When the Breeze Sings

When the Breeze Sings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You lay on the bed. You'd been woken up by a sound.

 

You opened your eyes wide wondering where it came from. You looked at your bedside table. You never realized when you had fallen asleep while doing homework.

 

You got up, stretched and walked across to the window in your room. You looked out. It overlooked a huge park that was so lush green that it was hard to believe that you lived in the midst of a bustling city.

 

Presently, a fresh cool breeze blew in and hit your face. You closed your eyes and felt the breeze play with your hair.

 

Along with that breeze, came that sound that you’d heard a few moments back, this time a bit louder.

 

It was so pretty. So gentle.

 

It was the sound of a music box.

 

You looked around at the windows of your neighbors and on the floor above yours, you spotted a man sitting on the window sill with his back to the window holding what looked like a small music box .

 

The back of that man seemed so gentle. Even though you saw only his back, you could feel butterflies in your tummy.

 

That man must be the new tenant that everyone spoke of.

 

He was a Korean guy who’d recently moved into this area. His neighbors said that he didn’t really talk much but they guessed he was a singer because they heard him playing his guitar in his apartment, which he occasionally coupled with his own voice. Whatever those people said, with one thing they all agreed. He was an amazing singer with a voice that pleased the ears of whomever that listened to him.

 

You saw him still holding that music box as he suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter