Morning Routine

Morning Routine

 

Sorry for superlate update *deep bowing*

but T-da! Here another update with short story. Hope you guys enjoy it!

---

---

Jung Mansion; 6 AM

 

“Jiyool-ah, you should get up and eat your cereal.”

Jaejoong said as he give a glance to his daughter who was places her head in the dining table; sleeping. “Your Appa will be down in few minute, baby.” Jaejoong added; still doing one of his morning routine, washing dishes.

“Hmm,” Jiyool humming in respond but she still closed her eyes tight.

“Jung Jiyool.” Jaejoong call again. Now he using his strict voice.

“Don’t wanna Umma~” She whined but she picked up her spoon and start to dig her cereal; her eyes are half-closed; her black hair is messy. “Huaaa~” She start to crying but she still spooning her cereal into clumsily. Jaejoong knows Jiyool is still sleepy and in fact he couldn’t restrain himself for not smiling. His baby girl is too cute.

Jaejoong walked closer to his daughter; he had finished washing those dishes. “Eat right, Jiyool-ah.” He warn his baby girl.

“Ummaaa~” Jiyool whined once again. “Jiyool don’t want to.” She said between her munching, she keep busy eating her cereal.

“Eh? Why, Jiyool-ah?” Jaejoong ask while wiping the milk in Jiyool’s chin with a tissue.

“Because Jiyool didn’t like cereal.” She reasoned.

Jaejoong smiled. Because the funny things is Jiyool still ate the cereal in front of her.

“Jiyool doesn’t like the cereal?”

Jiyool nods. “Huaaa~” She gave a small whine. “Yes, Umma~ Jiyool want to eat pancake. Jiyool want pancake.”

“Later, Jiyool-ah. Now, just eat your cereal first, okay?” Jaejoong said as he wiped the table. Cleaning from the mess that Jiyool made.

“JAE BABY!” A loud voice coming from the second floor, “HONEY??” another voice following with a rush footstep coming toward the kitchen.

“Oh, good morning, Jiyool-ah.” Greet the taller man while giving a light kiss on Jiyool’s forehead. “Hi.” He give Jaejoong a peck on the smaller man rosy lips. “Anyways, baby, would you mind to help me, please?” Yunho ask cutely while he handed a black silk tie to his wife.

Jaejoong sighed. Another his morning routine; helping his beloved dorky husband to wear his tie. “You should learn how to wear a tie, Yunho-ah.” Jaejoong said as he begin to make a knot.

“What if you have a meeting in overseas or out of the town? Who will help you? I’m not in your side everyday, bear.”

Yunho grin. “Don’t worry, baby. I’ve clip on tie, so I can wear it without your help.”

“Then why don’t wear that tie if you went to work everyday?” Jaejoong raise his eyebrow, teasing his husband.

“Because I really love when you tie my necktie everyday.” Yunho said still with a big grin on his handsome face. “Beside, you looks y.” He added softly; a give Jaejoong a quick peck on check.

“Mushy, Jung.” Jaejoong whispered while he still doing his job.

“And you love it.”

Jaejoong smiled. “Done.” He pat his husband chest. “Okay, Jiyool, time to take your shower.” Jaejoong run toward his baby girl.

“Appaa~” She whined again. Asking for help.

“Aww, no, baby. You need to take your shower now, Jiyool-ah, because our baby J is getting smelly.” Yunho tease his daughter.

Jiyool huffing her chubby check. “Lets go, Umma.” She raise up her arms, waiting for her mother to lift her into his arms.

“Thank you, bear.” Jaejoong smiled and give his husband a peck on the lips.

“Its okay, baby.”

---

Jung Mansion; 6.30 AM

 

“Jung Yunho, don’t forget your phone!”

“Roger that, baby!”

“Your briefcase, your document map in the first drawer, and your iPad in your desk.”

“Copy!” Yunho yells as he run into his study’s room.

“Umma?” Jiyool calls him.

Jaejoong smiled. “Yes, baby?”

“Ungg… Can I have vanilla pudding for desert today?” Jiyool asked cutely.

Jaejoong nods. “Sure. Umma will make the best vanilla pudding for Jiyool. Anything else baby?”

“Hmm and chocolate muffin for after school snack?” She claps happily.

Jaejoong grin and kissing his daughter’s forehead lovingly. “Roger that, Princess.”

“BABY!! Where is the invitation from aunty for changmin and the other?” Yunho yells again.

Jaejoong sighed. “On your table, beside the yellow folder.” He replied.

“Why Appa is so long?” she grumble softly. “He always late in the morning.” She added. “But Jiyool still loves Appa.”

“And Appa loves you more.” Jaejoong caressing Jiyool’s hair. “Even sometimes he is little bit…”

“BABY!!!”

“Noisy.” Jaejoong and Jiyool commenting in the same time. They giggled. Well, like mother like a daughter, right??

---

“So, be a good girl at school, okay?” Jaejoong crouched down and kiss his daughter’s forehead.

Jiyool smiled. “I will, Umma.”

“And you!” Jaejoong stood up; facing his husband. “Be a good boy too at the office, okay? No coffee again before your lunch, understand?”

Yunho nods and smile. “Yes, Ummaaa~”

“Good. You better go now before you’re late. Bye, Jiyool-ah.”

“Where is my goodbye kiss, Jae?” Yunho whined.

Jaejoong sighed. Rolling his eyes but he give his husband a kiss on his lips. “Done. Now go.”

“Thank you and I love you, baby.” Yunho give his wife a light kiss in his forehead. “Lets go, Jiyool-ah.” He lift Jiyool into his arms. “Bye, Umma~” They waving.

“Bye! Be careful, bear.” Jaejoong waving back.

“I will. Byeee~”

Jaejoong smiled as he watch Yunho’s car began to disappear from his sight. “Time to work.” He ready to begin his another household chores.

Maybe his morning routine will always the same but Jaejoong always grateful for being able to enjoy it along with his little family; a bundle of joy from the God.

 

--- FIN ---

 

What do you think, guys? Sorry for the grammatical error; and please comment ne~ Thank you ^^