Sungmin, Beach Date

You and Your Bias

 

Sungmin pulled the car up at your drive way. He rang the doorbell and then he heard rushing footsteps. The door flung open

"Oppa!" you smiled brightly in your yellow and white sun dress.

 "Are you ready?" Sungmin smiled, happy to see you.

 "Ah! Just one moment I need to find my shoes!" you slammed the door and Sungmin blinked. Almost instantly you swung open the door again.

 "Ah! Miahnae, come and sit down!" you lead Sungmin in then ran upstairs to find your shoes. Sungmin sat there chuckling at your cuteness. *THUD CLUNK CLATTER* Sungmin became concerned

"Yeobo! Are you ok?" you came running down the stairs breathless.

 "Neh, I'm ready now!" you smiled widely, fixed your long wavy hair, and straightened up your dress. You slipped on your yellow flowered slippers. Sungmin smiled

“You’re wearing them?"

"Of course! They're my favorite pair of shoes, someone very special got them for me, ya know." Sungmin smiled then laced his fingers through yours.  

"Who ever got those for you must have good taste, it really suits you." You smiled then nodded in agreement. You grabbed your beach bag; closed and locked your door. He led you to his car and opened the door for you. You slid in and then he ran back to the driver side and drove away. You propped your elbow on the arm rest and rested your face on your hands and stared at your handsome boyfriend driving.

"Yah. Don't look at me like that I'll get too distracted." he glanced over at you then looked back at the road smiling. You finally arrived. Sungmin carefully parked the car and as soon as it is parked you rushed out of the car.

"Wahh! It's been so long since I've been to the beach!" Sungmin came up behind you and wrap an arm around your waist while the other arm was holding a picnic basket and umbrella. He led you to an empty spot and set your stuff down. You began to spread the towels and picnic cloths on the sandy floor and he propped the umbrella up, producing shade over your spot.

 "We should change into our swim suits, unless you would like to play in the water with that on." he eyed your dress. You playfully shoved him then grabbed your beach bag and headed to the changing room. Moments later you came out in a sea green and white checkered bikini with ruffles near the bust. You had a white cover up around your waist. You saw Sungmin in his sea green swim trunk and white t-shirt and a baby blue sweater vest. He saw you then turned red and shyly looked away. When you approached him, he was still red. Then a couple of guys walked by you and checked out your curves. Sungmin noticed this and grew ticked off. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you behind him and he gave those guys a deadly glare.  They just shrugged it off then went and checked out some other girls. Sungmin took off his vest and put it on you.

"Oppa, wouldn't this get wet?"

 "I don’t care; I just don’t want other guys checking you out." You blushed and interlocked arms with him. He looked at you then gave you a devilish smile. In one swift move he picked you up and ran into the water.

 "KYA!!" you held on tightly onto his neck. He ran into waist deep water, you were clinging on to his neck barely touching the water. He giggled at you

"Relaxe" he said while walking awkwardly in the waist deep water.

"I'm not going to drop y--Yah! Offm!" he tripped and both of you fell in the salty water. Frantically, you released your grip off of Sungmin's neck and stood up. When he came out of the water you started to splash him.  He was shocked but then started splashing you back. You squealed at the water being flung towards you. You frantically splashed him back. Suddenly an arm wrapped around your waist. You looked back you see Sungmin. How did he suddenly appear behind you? He suddenly gave you a peck on the cheek and ran back to shore laughing.

"Yah!" you chased after him giggling. He got to shore way before you so he stood on the sandy beach waving at you to come to him. Once you’re near him, he held out his arm and you leaped towards him. You guys played in the water a bit more. Once you guys got tired you went back to where your stuff was and sat on the towels. His vest was completely soaked.  You took off the vest and wrapped yourself in the towel for warmth. Sungmin took off his wet t-shirt revealing his chocolate abs. But he then sadly covered up with his towel. While still wrapped in his pink towel he pulled out the picnic basket and pulled out variety of foods and desserts. There were sandwiches, kimbap, chocolate covered strawberries, white chocolate covered strawberries, and two frozen bottle of water that started to melt. You looked at all the food he laid out on the picnic cloth touched that he prepared so much for today's date. You smiled softly at him. He noticed your expression and gave himself a accomplished smile. He took a kimbap and held it to your lips, when you tried to eat it he pulled it back. You tried to eat it again and he pulled it back. Determined you kept trying to eat it, and then finally you gave up and pouted.  He giggled at your cuteness then held the kimbap it your lips but you didn’t eat it. You were still pouting. Sungmin then kissed your cheeks. You gasped then he shoved the kimbap in your mouth. You shot him a look and he smiled innocently at you. You took a kimbap and gave him an evil suggesting look. You held the kimbap to his lips. He just looked at it then suddenly went for it, you jerked it back, and he almost got it. You held the kimbap to your mouth pretending to eat it; he lunged forward to get the kimbap. He got the kimbap alright, and so did you. Your lips met with the kimbap in between. You were shocked. Sungmin pulled back with the kimbap hanging half out of his mouth, he chewed it then swallowed, smiling cheekily at you.  You couldn't help but smile. You two keep feeding each other and messing around. Once you were finished with the sandwiches and kimbaps, the sun was setting and the temperature was also decreasing. Sungmin pulled you next to him and wrapped his towel around both of you. You felt his bare skin on yours and turned red. Sungmin took a bite of a chocolate covered strawberry then fed it to you. That was an indirect kiss you thought. Sungmin pulled you closer so that your head was resting on his broad shoulders. Together you watched the sun set. He fed you another strawberry and you took a bite and the chocolate got stuck on your lips. Sungmin smiled at you and tilted you chin up so you were looking at him straight in his eyes. He leaned and pressed his lips against your chocolaty ones and gave you a soft and sweet kiss.

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Ta-Dah! LOL XD I hope you like this one! i wrote it on my ipod in school during my off hours. haha XD

Please subcribe, comment and apply! ^^