KY

In Between Love and Hate

Krisyeol
 



 
 
 
Chanyeol slowly breathes in his lover's scent. Liking how Kris' smells. What aftershave does he use? Ah! He shaved his cute beard away. Chanyeol pouted as he stares at his lover, his right hand gently Kris' jaw to his chin. Smooth. So smooth and soft. He giggles as he sees Kris trying to lean on his hand. Cute. He smiles softly at his sleeping boyfriend before leaning down on his lover's chest.
 
 
Chanyeol can still remember everything before he meets Kris. Like, how he has been acting before is totally different from the present Chanyeol. And, to be honest, he likes his present self than his old one. His old one . Well for him that is, but his old one is the reason he is with Kris right now. So somehow, Chanyeol is thankful for being like that.
 
 
He closes his eyes, listening to his lover's even and soft heartbeat. Slowly remembering his past self.
 
 
Chanyeol, the happy virus. The kid with a baby face and a deep voice. Which was definitely unique among boys in his age. His blond hair made him shine as the sun together with his bright smile. He would always bounce and laugh everywhere. Causing laughter and smiles from those who were around him. The mood lifter. The joker. Albeit everyone was comfortable around him, Chanyeol wasn't comfortable with them. Nevertheless, no matter what happened, he never ran out of smiles.
 
 
Though as cliché as this sounds, he was a lonely boy inside. With no one to talk to about what goes into his fairly deep, but understanding mind. He was seeking comfort and attention from everyone. But it wasn't enough. It was never enough. He wanted someone to need him. Is that bad to wish for? He wanted someone. He wasn't hopeless, he was just tired of being alone.
 
 
As he reached his last year in high school, he started to sleep around. Girls, boys, men, women. They were all the same to him. Just a good . Although he slept around, he was still loved by everyone. He didn't know why. They just did. He kept on wondering why do people still like him after everything he did? Not that he minded of course. In fact, he liked it, a lot. 
 
 
As soon as he graduated from high school, he moved out of his house — that he couldn't call home — and went to buy an apartment. Needless to say that he held enough money for College and started to live on his own. And, knowing that the money he was keeping wasn't going to last forever, he looked for a job. Easily, he got a job in a club, as a DJ for the whole summer. Chanyeol could say that his saving would be enough to wrap up College because their pay was that high.
 
 
Provided that he was working, it still didn't stop Chanyeol from sleeping around. After his work, he always ended up drinking, either with a man or a woman. But he didn't care. He never cared. As long as he had attention, he was happy. He is happy.
 
 
One night after his work, things were not going smoothly with a girl who was trying to pick him up. Only because he wasn't in the mood. So he rejected the girl politely, earning him a nod and a booze. He laughed at her reaction. At least she's not wild. He thought.
 
 
Chanyeol could still remember that one time where he rejected a girl because everything about her screamed madness. In terms of appearance and language. He wasn't wrong, in fact, she was what he thought she was. Her face turned red when Chanyeol said he couldn't do it tonight. And, the fact that they were inside the club made everything worse. The girl screamed at him, telling him he wasn't that attractive and that he was nothing but smiles. 
 
 
He rolled his eyes at the immature things she said, but somehow, those word stabbed him hard in his chest. She threw her drink and his drink — which she insisted on giving him — on his face. The ruckus she made earned lots of gasps and whistles from the crowd. He wiped his face, which clearly showed irritation and turned around to flee. He didn't need drama. He didn't want one. 
 
 
Meanwhile, Chanyeol was feeling uncomfortable. Like, really, really uncomfortable. He was currently squirming in his seat because he felt a pair of eyes following his every move. It wasn't creepy, per se. However, it was really uncomfortable. Why were they staring at him? They could just always sit next to Chanyeol and make a move.
 
 
Somehow, it's like the owner of those eyes heard him in his mind. A lean man in a white suit confidently strode his way towards Chanyeol. His six feet frame helped him make his way from the crowd to the seat next to Chanyeol. The latter looked up and ended up lusting over the man. Well, who wouldn't lust over a Greek god's face? And, body. Everything about that man screamed perfection.
 
 
And Chanyeol liked it.
 
 
He wanted this man to him. him rough and good. He could imagine himself writhing and underneath that lean body. Nevertheless, his wish wasn't in vain because the man's eyes were twinkling in delight as he stared at Chanyeol. His eyes showed a lot of interest in the young man. It started with a light flirting to s with no alcohol involved in their conversation.
 
 
Soon, Chanyeol realized how much he wanted to kiss the man now. Those soft-looking yet plump lips that smirks back at him. Those lips that releases such dirty yet enticing words. He could imagine hot groans and his breathless name coming from those sinful yet lovely lips. "Kris." The man held out his hand to Chanyeol, which the latter took and shook quite enthusiastically. 
 
 
"Chanyeol." He grinned at the man, which took Kris' breath away. He knew there was something in Chanyeol that he wanted to get. And, now he wanted nothing but to hold this young man in his arms.
 
 
Strong, but gentle arms envelops around Chanyeol's slim waist, waking the boy up from his nap in the process. He looks up at his lover, who is smiling softly at him. He sees his lover leaning down until their nose and their foreheads are touching. The position is quite a pain in the arse for Kris, but with moments like this, it is definitely worth it.
 
 
"How dare you sleep on me when you woke me up with your touch?" Kris whispers softly, peppering Chanyeol's face with butterfly kisses. The latter sighs in pleasure and closes his eyes. Just letting his lover do whatever he wants. "You don't like it?" He whispered back. 
 
 
He feels his lover pauses from kissing every space on his face — which he finds sweet and funny — before he feels Kris kissing his ears. "I love it." Chanyeol nods before resting his head on his lover's still chest. "Good." Placing a soft kiss on Kris' chest, he greets his lover with a smile. "Good morning love."
 
 
"Good morning baby."
 
 
(You do know that you are asking those questions out loud right?
 
I did?
 
Yeah, your deep voice woke me up.
 
*pinch*
 
Ow! I never said I didn't like hearing your voice!
 
It's the same! *pouts*
 
No it's not. I woke up hearing your voice, of course I love it.
 
You're only saying that.
 
*kiss*)
 
 


 

word count: 1241
Hello *^^*