I'm Here

I'm Here

You were running around a maze. You didn't know which way to go so you stopped for a moment and sighed. The flowers in the maze weren't blooming. Then you saw someone meters away from you. You closed your eyes for a moment and opened it again, the person was gone. Then you just walked. While walking, you smelled a scent that was so familliar. Then the wind blew hard. Then you felt an unbearable feeling in your heart. Then you felt someone wrap his arms around you. You started to cry. He whispered, "I love you" then you turned around to look at the person, it was your boyfriend, Sungjong. You hugged him tightly and he hugged you back. You said to him, "oppa, I'm scared." then he replied, "Don't be afraid. I'm here. Oppa will always be with you. Forever." Then he was disappearing. Then you said, "Oppa! Don't go!!!" then he disappeared. You knelt on the ground and cried. Then you saw Sungjong meters away from you, you approached him but there was a wall built between you. "NO!" you said. Then you heard Sungjong say, "I'm sorry". Then everything was fading away. 
 

You woke up in the middle of the night. You were sweating and there were tears in your eyes. Then Sungjong entered your room. "Babe, are you okay? I heard you screaming." he said. Then you hugged him tightly and said, "Oppa, will you leave me?" then he said, "No! Never! Why would I leave you? I love you, ________." then you replied, "I had this dream that you left me. Then there was a wall separating us. It was an unbearable feeling, oppa." then Sungjong kissed you and said, "_______-ah, I will never leave you. I'll always be here. It's just a bad dream, my princess. The important thing is that you're here, I'm here. We'll always be together." then you replied, "Forever. By the way, oppa, can you stay with me here?" then he said, "Sure." then Sungjong kissed your forehead.