Chapter 7

My Brothers Conflict

Soojin's POV

I let out an exhausted sigh, I still remembered when that stupid giant came here, I smiled bitterly as I remembered the days before we were together. I used to smile a lot and with you before you left me with your , Because of you and EXO my friends went away, I grabbed my coat closer to me because it was getting colder, I started thinking of my Friends who are already in Japan and America. While I was left here in Korea, I didn't notice that they were following until someone faked a cough, I look behind me and notice Jongdae was the one who faked a cough, Good Morning, Babe! he said jokingly until Kyungsoo hit his head, You know once he heard you say that, You'll be dead! Kyungsoo said while glaring at Jongdae. Okay okay Umma! Jongde said while rubbing his sore head, Yah, Soojin can you do me a favor! Chanyeol asked freely like as if I already forgave them, I looked at  him blankly until Luhan interruped Chanyeol when he was about to continue but good thing Yixing was there to keep his mouth shut. As I was saying we have a new sister, kekeke, her name is Yuna she's new your going to love her. And oh yeah please don't tell him we ask you a favor because he will kill us, I mean literally he doesn't even want you to be disturb or get talked to by guys even us EXO, that giant surely is a jealous freak, he doesn't even want you to lay a finger on something because he knows you will get hurt! He said with no break (Rapper Yeol), I look at them, Really? that giant doesn't want me to get hurt, Speak for himself look at what he's doing, and me not talking to guys that's just.....But I don't stop him when he goes out with different girls! I said to them angrily and was about to get away only to be stop by a hand. Remember when he tried his best for you to forgive him! said Minseok softly while letting go of my hand. I look at them remembering How he sang to me, for goodness sake he almost broke my eardrums who in their right minds sing parts of a song he can't reach (for example Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chen's parts) it even rained, and his drawing that stupid letter he gave to me aissshhh even a three year old can do better and I almost died from food poisoning.....I kept on recalling all the times he was asking for forgiveness until somebody cut my thoughts.You should understand him! Soojin, he was really hurt and was furious with that Jonghyun guy from your class when he asked you out on a date outside your classroom when he was about to take you home! and to add You agreed! Baekhyun said leaving me dumb founded alone there as I looked at their retreating backs "I remembered, What happened to Jonghyun since then I haven't seen him ever since that day". As I continued to walk to school there were two things on my mind Will I already forgive him and If I could talk to this "Yuna" girl, and I hope she won't be like those other girls. I just walk while thinking and entered the school gates and I notice girls were screaming Happy Birthday Zelo-oppa,Suddenly it hit me, Aiisssshhh, I forgot it was Zelo's birthday! I nagged myself for being so forgetful, I should go home early an just give it to their maids later, As I walked past the fangirls, I notice Jessica had a new enemy, I notice how she just pushed the girl and looked at Min and Zelo again, I stared at Jessica and help her up....

 

So this was the girl they were talking about, huh, She seems okay! I kept on talking to myself as I walked the hallway to bring her to the Office. Since both of us didn't look at where we're going we both bumped into each other and fell to the floor, I stood up and help her up, And looked at the two people who were eating each other's faces in public. "DOESN'T WANT ME TO GET HURT MY " I thought. I went inside hurriedly to get her schedule, after the school's secretary gave me her schedule I bowed at her and left I smiled at her she really reminds me of my friends. And started poking her sides searching for a spot where she's ticklish or something, Until I touched her ribcage and suddenly had a reaction from her. She looked at me in shocked while I just held her schedule with a smile. She now really reminds me of my friends with her readable expressions, She really is interesting. I sigh and said, Maybe Minseok-oppa cooked something edible this time and I can feel that I can trust you......

 

Yuna's POV

I can feel that I can trust you! kept on ringing on my head, I was so happy to hear those words. I just followed her to our class.When we entered the class I saw the class was chaotic, but when Soojin entered the class quieted down. Wow! she's so cool! I just followed her and looked at her. As I followed her I notice that all of our classmates are burning holes right at me. This is so sad, What did I do wrong? hmph.... I thought while I realized Soojin glared at two students at the back and both stood up and went to other unoccupied seats. We both sat down and she looked outside the window, While I just sit there, Doing nothing. Ahem! Excuse Me, You must be new here? I'm _____! the girl beside me introduced herself. I'm Yuna! I replied back shyly. Nice to meet you Yuna! she smiled at me then look at Soojin, How do you know her? ____ asked suddenly, Oh I just met her awhile ago and help me get my schedule and stuff! I answered her. Your lucky! _____said as her atttention was grabbed by the person at the door.

 

Good Morning Class! the teacher said looking at us boredly

Good Morning, Mr. ______! my classmates replied back

Today, We have a new student, Ms. Yuna, Please stand up in and introduce yourself

A blush crept up my cheeks as I stood up, He-llo I-I'm Yuna, Nice to meet you all, I hope all of us can be great friends! I said and sit down in a hurry.I was so nervous, guys were looking at me in awww and girls were glaring at me. I looked at Soojin she was still looking outside. I look at her worriedly but let it go and listened to the teacher.