Take Care

Take Care

Quiet. It was really quiet. You were just staring at him while he was sleeping. Then he suddenly opened his eyes and weakly smiled at you. You said to him, "Sunggyu-ah, you know what, it hurts seeing you like this." Then he replied, "I'm sorry you have to look at me like this." then you started to cry. Then he said, "Babe, don't cry. I'll get better! just for you ♥" Then you replied, "Are you sure?" then he said, "Duh! I'm Kim Sunggyu!" then you gave him a peck on the lips and said, "Haha, alright. Now go back to sleep my prince." then you left his room and went home.

Next day, You got a call from Sunggyu's mom. His mom told you that he is confined at the hospital. So you immediately went to the hospital. When you went inside his room, he was sleeping. Then again, he opened his eyes and weakly smiled at you. "I'm glad you're here my angel." Then you replied, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Then he said, "Chill." Then the doctor went inside the room. The doctor said, "So Sunggyu, how are you feeling?" Then Sunggyu replied, "Great! since my angel is here" then Sunggyu winked at you. The doctor told you to go with him in his office because he has something important to tell you about Sunggyu's condition. When you were in the doctor's office, he spoke, "Sunggyu is in a serious condition. His heart is getting weaker. If we don't treat it sooner, he'll die. Well, I know that you love him so much so you have to help him and I also know that you don't want to lose him" Then you replied, "Yes, I love him very much. I'll do anything to keep him alive." Then he said, "Great! So you just have to make him happy. Don't do anything that would make him sad or angry, also, don't make him cry." then you said, "Ok! I'll do that!" then you thanked the doctor and he gave you a thumbs up then you left the room.

You went inside Sunggyu's room and found him playing the games on his phone. He wasn't paying attention to who was entering his room since he is so engrossed with the game so you hugged him. He looked at you and kissed you on the cheek and laughed. He said, "You look happy." Then you replied, "Nothing. I was just wondering why my boyfriend is so handsome." then he replied, "Because I'm Kim Sunggyu. ________'s prince" then you said, "Oppa, will you like it if I take care of you?" then he said, "Of course! I would LOVE it!" then you said, "Oppa, I love you! I'll take care of you with all my heart " then he replied, "I love you too, my angel! Thank you for doing this for me" then he kissed you wholeheartedly.