First Meeting

I Gave My First Love

--ZELO'S POV--

      My first love has limits......

It's much shorter than others.....so i have no time to waste.

I have to shine brightly like fireworks in the summer sky.

I found out about this..when i was 8 years old.

 

-childhood past- (ON HOSPITAL)

Wahh! Amazing! -miho was cheeking his hearts beat-

Your heart is really beating fast. said miho.

Wow. Doctor. I'm not sure why,but.....

What's wrong? ask by her. I'm nervous and have pain in my chest.

That sounds bad. Let's have a look.Hmmm~ -thinking- Take off your pants. 

eh?? -zelo blinks- Take off your underwear. 

W-wwhaat? -curious asked- Don't be shy. she said. I'm a doctor, so I'm used to it.

So.. -she smirks- off they go!

-she started to take it off- stop it Miho! stop it! please! Miho! Miho!

Hurry up!.. Whoa! wait a minute. What are you examining?

I said take it off! Nurse Help! *FIREWORKS CAMEOUT*

Miho,fireworks! That's so pretty!

Miho, I'll go get my mom and dad! Grab some snacks on the way! she added. Okay!

 

*ZELO WAS ON HIS WAY DOWN SUDDENLY*.........

 

You mean Zelo can't recover?  *The doctor was talking to his parents*

Of course we haven't lost hope. the doctor said. But please understand that currently there's no known cure....

So this isn't really a cure,but his diet and physical activities...this two must be controlled. 

But that's just to prolong his life right? his father asked.  If we do those things, how much longer will he live?

Don't! -her mother grab his husband hand- No, we should know. he said while nodding his head sadly.

Zelo's heart won't be able to withstand his body's growth. At this rate, Zelo won't be able to reach 20. added by the doctor.

*both of his parents were shock, can't even read there face expressions looks like*

*Zelo heared it on a very young age while he didn't notice that Miho was behind him, her body was shaking,looking at her face she was scared and crying so Zelo was*

 

-END OF PAST-

My love has time limit. Let me rephrase that.

Our love has a time limit.

-DURING CHILDHOOD-

LET ME GO! Let me go,that hurts! -zelo begins screaming while being under controlled by his movement-

It is cruel but, he might pull out the catheter and bleed. the doctor said. Let me go! I can stay still! 

I know you can, Zelo . Good boy. *his mother began patting his head to calm down him*

I have to pee. he said. You're wearing diapers so just pee here. 

I dont wan't to! You try it, Mom!  Pee in diapers and have someone to change it!

You're right. his mom smiled. You're not a baby anymore. 

 

*The doctor cameout* Miho?. -miho gave his father a childish pout-

 

*Zelo begin to cry, his tears falling down, feeling lonely, having limited moves* 

I peed. Please change me. Okay. *his mother messed his hair conforting his only son while his father's watching him worriedly*

I'm sorry. zelo said to his parents. *Both of his parents were looking down, his mother began crying seing his son suffering*

I'll do it. You can wait over there. zelo's father voluntered. 

I'm sorry Zelo. his father apologized. I wish I could take away your pain. I'm sorry you have to go through this. 

 

The doctor was checking Zelo's x-ray. 

Here you go, -a nurse gave him a hot coffee-

Thank you. Oh, Miss Lizuka. Sorry. he added. 

for what? the nurse asked.

Miho did that again. -the doctor pointed a dirt on the nurse dressed directed on the -

Oh! -the nurse reacted- Which chair was it this time? -she wipped it-

Ahh~ -he sighted- she probably wanted to get me instead. I'm the bad guy, you see. 

Are those Zelo's? -takes a look on zelo's x-ray-
She's probably right. A useless doctor is just the bad guy. I'm worried about my daughter. She just lost her mother, and now her friend. he added.

Should I stop bringing her here? the doctor asked the nurse.

I don't know. she response. 

They're not just friends, you know. She added.
First love, huh? he doctor smirk.

 

-MEANWHILE-....

 

Miho was searching for a clover leaf on a park. Zelo was searching for him.

Miho! Miho!

Zelo! -she looks on him while walking towards her- Are you better?

Yeah. As long as I don't run. What are you doing? he asked curiosly.

Can't you tell? If I make a wish on a four-leaf clover, then it'll come true. she said.
I've never heard that before. Well I have. she response. *Zelo begin to search for it to*

When you find one,what will you wish for? I don't know yet. he asked.

But you're looking away. 
Oh shut up. she said. I was bored because you couldn't play. Still wearing diapers? she smirks evily-

*Zelo was embarassed while Miho started to laugh hard*

Hey, so if I find a four leaf-clover can I wish for something, too? zelo asked miho.

What will you wished for? she asked back.

To become an astronaut when I grow up. 

An astronaut? 

then Miho,let's get married. 

*Miho looked on zelo wondering, she was silent*

That's my dream. he said to her. To become an astronaut and marry you. Then work and home would be fun.  We could always be happy. 

*Miho looks down thinking deeply, suddenly zelo finds a four clover-leaf*  Miho! I found one! *she fastly moved near to zelo's place*

PLEASE, GOD OF THE FOUR LEAF-CLOVER!  SAVE ZELO! DON'T KILL ZELO! PLEASE LET US BE TOGETHER! PLEASE CURE HIS DISEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!  *she shouted 10 times louder and louder, then she began crying again*

Miho! -zelo approached her then kiss her on her lip-

-- ZELO'S POV--

At that time, I didn't really understand what death really meant.