Hongbin's photos

Hongbin's photos

Maybe it’s because they’re the same age that Ravi is chosen as the photography buddy of Hongbin. To be honest though, he thinks that hobby is useless. Hongbin never studied about photography, he doubts that Hongbin knows how to take pictures with correct techniques, only having a camera is not enough. But Ravi respects his friend’s hobby and most of all, he doesn’t want to hurt his feelings since he knows well about Hongbin’s non-exist insecurities.

 

Hongbin takes pictures of everything: their dorm, Ravi, and even some random Polaroids set on their table. Ravi wanted to ask, but seeing Hongbin’s excitement when he goes over his photos is really— exciting. There’s something raises up in his chest whenever Hongbin shows him the amateurish photos. Being the good friend he is, Ravi just pats his shoulder affectionately along with some “Oh, nice!”, and Hongbin’s smile would lighten up a little bit more.

 

Hongbin never takes photos of himself though, he mostly takes photos of other members and things around him. Ravi once asked him, “I don’t want to waste time on my face. I want to save as many memories as I can.”, he replied with a shy smile. Ravi remembers that he hugged his friend so tight that time. Hongbin is so so so precious.

 

Ravi then finds himself expecting more and more to see the photos, and he can proudly says that Hongbin has improved a lot, exceeded his expectations. Ravi doesn’t mind anymore, who cares if Hongbin is an amateur, just as long as he is happy with what he’s doing, Ravi is happy too.