Chap 3!

Sweet, sweet love

 

"Oppa..." You looked up at him. "What is it Yoonmi?" He asked. "W-we're dating right?" You asked him. Wonwoo replied, "Of course. Why wouldn't we?" He ruffled your hair a little bit. "Hey!" You smoothed your hair back down. Wonwoo laughed, " I can't help it you're just too cute!" He hugged you. You wrapped your arms around him. Wonwoo pulled back a little bit. You felt a little confused. He kissed you on the lips. You closed your eyes and kissed back. *click* You pulled away, "What was that?" Wonwoo looked around and then pointed to a girl hiding her face with a camera. The girl giggled and peeked her face out. "Got you!" It was Min Ah. "You sneaky little-!" You ran after her and she just ran away laughing. Wonwoo smiled. She eventually out ran you. You headed back to Wonwoo. "Oppa, let's go!" You took his hand this time.
 
He walked you back home, talking with you the whole time. Lots of little kisses and hugs. Once you arrived home he gave you a hug and a kiss on the forehead, "See you later Yoonmi." You gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Okay Oppa~" You waved as he walked away. You skipped into the house, giddy from just happy for being alive. 
 
"Appa! I'm home!" You called out. You lived with your dad, your mother and father were divorced. You never really knew your mom but you never felt the need to know her since you love your dad so much. You walked up to your room and flopped on the bed. Your phone vibrated unexpectedly. A small "eep!" came from you. Min Ah was calling you. You picked it up.
 
-Hey Yoonmi!
-- What's up Minah?
-Want to come over tonight?
-- Sure. I'll be there in 10 mins!
-Sweet. Sounds good. See ya later?
-- Yeah! See ya later!
 
Min Ah hung up.
You smiled. You loved going to Min Ah's house. It was super huge and fancy and modern. You packed your clothes and pajamas. Before you go over, you had to tell your dad. You slung your bag over your shoulder and headed to his room. You leaned your ear to the door. You heard him snoring and sighed. No surprise. You went into the kitchen and wrote him a note, "Appa, I'm going to Min Ah's tonight. I'll be home tomorrow.
Love, Yoonmi" 
--------------------------------------------
"Min Ah! I'm here!" You yelled as you entered the door. She came running down the stairs, "Yoonmi! Hey!" She dragged you to the couch. "Tell me the details!"  You tilted your head to the side a little bit, "About what exactly?" Min Ah grinned and smacked your arm, "Eyyyy~ you know what I'm talking about!" She leaned and whispered in your ear, "You and Wonwoo." You blushed, "E-eh?" You put your index finger up lips and have a mischievous grin. "It's a secret~" Min Ah giggled, "Oh whatever!" You giggled too. Min Ah pulled out here camera and gave it to you. "Look!" You pressed the playback button and gasped. There's just about oh maybe 20 pictures of you and Wonwoo. "You thought you could keep a secret from me?"
 You set the camera down and put your hands up, "I give up!" Min Ah laughed like a villain, "MWAHAHAHAHA! I shall always win!" She struck the most awkward pose. You burst out laughing, "Hahaha! Oh my god Min Ah, what is that??" You slammed your hand on the couch. 
The rest of the evening was filled with girly activities like facial masks, make overs, boy talk, and etc. You haven't had this much in a while. Sometimes it's nice to just hang out with just Min Ah sometimes. You smiled as you drifted off to sleep on Min Ah's huge bed.
--------------------------------------------