007

18 & Pregnant

Earlier today, you went to the doctors for your appointment. Nothing much happened. The doctors told you to take your vitamins daily, not to lift anything heavy, and to be careful before a miscarriage can happen.

You threw your purse on the dining table and rested on the couch.

"We need to talk." Kris said, as he sat next to you. "I think you should move into my house." He said.

"WHAT? Your house? No way!" You protested. "It's bad enough you're following me everyday and now you want us to live together? I need my privacy too!"

"You heard the doctors! And I need to have you in my sight 24/7. Either you move into my house or I move in here. Pick one."

"Are you serious with this?" You said, crossing your finger he was just joking.

"Of course I am. Since you won't decide, I will move in here. I still haven't told my parents about you being pregnant and when I do, I think I should stay away from them for awhile. They will blast." Kris said. "So have you told your parents yet?" Kris lowered his voice.

"No and I don't plan to either." You crossed your arms and leaned back onto the couch.

"WHAT? Why? They will eventually know!" Kris exclaimed.

"I know, but not now. I'm just not ready to face them yet. How do you think they would feel knowing they're only daughter is pregnant?" You asked.

"Fine. Do whatever you want." Kris raised his voice. 

Kris got up and started examining your condo. He furrowed his eyebrows, as he opened the refrigerator. "You don't need this!" Kris said, as he started throwing out every single alcohol, wine, and beer you own.

"KRIS!" You ran and pulled him away from the refrigerator. "What do you think you're doing?" You asked.

Kris pulled out of your grip. "You don't need those! You're pregnant." 

You pulled him back. "Well just leave them in there! I'll drink it whenever I get this baby out of me." 

He looked at you and faked smile. "I don't think so." He said as he pulled out of his grip again.

"FINE!" You stomped back to the couch. 

Kris dumped every single alcoholic drink he found in your house into the sink. Whatever food he saw was unhealthy for pregnant ladies to eat, he tossed it in the tras.

"Are you done yet? I'm pretty sure my kitchen has no food left because you basically tossed all of them away." You complained. 

"What? If you're so mad that there's no food left, I will buy you a a food market especially for you only. It's my job to provide you food anyways." He said, as he was walking towards your room holding a trash bag.

*MY HEELS!* You ran to your bedroom and saw Kris in your closet. He was throwing every pair of heels you owned into the trash bag.

"KRIS! Those are mine. You can't throw them away either." You said, trying to grab the bag away from him.

"WHY? Did you forget I'm the owner of Dragon Mall? I can buy every single shoe they have in the stores there." He said, as he pulled the bag away from you.

"That's it. I had enough with you!" Kris carried you to the bed and took off his belt. 

You pulled back away from his sudden action. "Kris, what are you doing?" You gulped.

He smirked and leaned in closer to you. "Don't worry. I won't touch you." He whispered. 

He grabbed your hand and pulled them back together to tie them. "There that will do it." 

He went back to the closet and continued whatever he was doing earlier. 

"KRIS, I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME!" You screamed.


Hello readers,

Sorry if I haven't been updating! I was very busy with helping my friends setting up freshmen carnival! Plus KCON just recently happened. Now my mom just gave birth! YAY! And now school starts tomorrow :(  ughhhh kill me

Anyways, sorry for the short chapter again! I hurried and rushed this chapter! So hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Thanks for subscribing and commenting!!!

And who likes the new poster and background?? BECAUSE I DO!!!