Kai: The Boy Who Danced 24/7

We Are One: Exo One Shots

A/N: Please excuse any mistakes


The Boy Who Danced 24/7

He danced on stage gracefully and so diligently.  His moves were precise and right on beat. His body flowed along with the music.  You couldn't believe your eyes.  You tried blinking a couple times.  There he was, the boy you once knew who danced 24/7 with extreme passion and a long shot dream.  Jongin.  Or should I call him Kai now?  He did it, he finally achieved his dream.  He had finally become an idol.  You couldn't help, but smile as you watched him, completely mesmerized by his swift movements.

 

You still remembered the first time the two of you met.  You, being the clumsy person you were accidentally spilt water all over Kai's pants and he ended dragging you all over Seoul for the rest of the day so you could buy him a new pair of pants.  You almost laughed out loud at the thought.  It was a memory and a day you could never forget.  He was such an ice prince when you first met him, but eventually, you found a warm side to him. 

 

The concert soon ended and Kai and the other Exo members began leaving the stage.  You had to see Kai just this once before you left for Paris.  You wondered if he still remembered you after all these years.  He couldn't have possibly have forgotten you?  Had he?  You shook your head, trying to clear out your mind of foolish thoughts.  

 

You tried going backstage, but the security guards would not allow you to enter, afraid that you could possibly be a sasaeng fan. You stomped your feet in frustration before going outside to join the huge crowd of Exo fans who were waiting for Exo to come out.

 

After a short while, the fans started screaming loudly and you turned around to find Exo leaving the building.  You immediately spotted Kai and his grey hair and tried waving to get his attention. It was no use though because he didn't see you.

 

"Kkjamjong!"  You yelled his nickname that you had made for him back in highschool.  You were shocked when you first found out that Exo fans had also heard about your nickname for him.  Kai's head slightly turned around, looking at the crowd of fan girls before entering the black van.  You were disappointed that he didn't notice you.

 

"I guess I won't see you Kai for a couple more years," you thought sadly to yourself.

 

The next day, you finished packing most of your belongings.  You were leaving in two days for Paris and you wanted to be prepared.

 

Afterwards, you felt thirsty and decided to go to the local variety store for a bottle of water.

 

You purchased your water and happily opened it up to drink when you accidentally smacked right into another person.  Your water spilled all over the person's shirt.

 

"I'm so sorry," you apologized and bowed a million times to the stranger.

 

The stranger gave no response as you stopped bowing to get a closer look at the person.  You nearly jumped in surprise when you saw Kai smirking at you.

 

"you," he said your name, his smirk transforming into a genuine smile.  So he did remember you after all.

 

Not knowing what to say next, you wrapped your arms around him, not caring if his shirt was wet.  "I missed you so much," you told him.

 

"I missed you more," his whispered, his hot breath against your ear causing you to shiver in delight.

 

After what felt like forever hugging, the cashier let out a little cough and the two of you finally let go of each other.  You both smiled at each other.

 

"You missy, have you buy me a new shirt now," Kai finally broke the peaceful silence.  He then grabbed you by the arm and dragged you out of the store.

 

"Here we go again," you accidentally thought out loud while doing a little eye roll.  Kai caught you and gave you a playful glare.

 

So off and around Seoul, the two of you went.