Surprise surprise

Gotcha

                “Seohyun-ah”

                “Neh, Jinwoon sunbaenim?”

                “ Uhm, could you come with me for a moment?”

                “ Uhh, sure.”

 

                The said girl followed her sunbae into a secluded area.

                What are we doing here? Thought seohyun.

                “ Jinwoon sunbaenim what are we doing here?”

                “ Uhmm, I like you seohyun-ah. And I want to court you. I wanted to ask you out at first but I’m not certain of how you feel for me. So I will court you and express my feelings until you accept me as your boy friend. “

                Silence.

                “ I gotta go now seohyun-ah.  Basket ball practice, and I’d like it if you dropped the formalities with me seohyun-ah. Annyeong.”

                Before she even had chance to reply to his confession he already ran off.

 

                S E O H Y U N ‘ S  P . O . V  :

               

                “ Seohyunnie!” a voice shrieked, startling me.

                I turned around to see 8 eyes staring me down as if to say, we want answers.

                “ Oh. Unnies! What are you doing here?” I asked.

                “ Hyunnie, what was that?” Asked tae-unnie, the eldest amongst us.

                “ What was what?” I played dumb.

                “Don’t play innocent with us joohyun.” Said fany-unnie.

                “ Jinwoon sunbae confessed that he likes me and is now courting me.” I answered.

                “ Omo! Skip the courting and just accept him seohyunnie! He’s good looking, smart, and a gentleman. A full package.” Exclaimed sica-unnie.

                “ I’m not going to accept him unnies.” I told them.

                The second I said it, I heard a ton of whys? And whats?

                “ Why won’t you accept him?” Questioned yoong-unnie.

                “ I have my reasons.” I told them.

                They seemed to want to ask more questions, but shrugged it off probably thinking I don’t want a boyfriend as of now. So they let it be. Jinwoon sunbaenim may be popular, smart, and good looking but I don’t want that, I want something different, someone like my ‘special one’.

               

                *Ringggg*

 

The bell rang signaling it’s time for dismissal. The unnies and I gathered our books and headed out the door to head home. ( A/N in this story soshi live together in a mansion.)  As soon as we got there I did my home work, ate dinner and went to sleep. It’s a Friday but I don’t feel like staying up, I’m just dead tired.

 

 

Next day:

“ Seohyun-ah, go wake up the shikshin and sica up for breakfast.” Tae-unnie ordered me as she set the food on the table.

I walked into sica unnies room to wake her up first.

“ Sica unnie. Wake up.”

She didn’t seem to move after many tries. So I decided to a last resort.

“ Omona! A huge cucumber is cuddling right next to you sica unnie!”

“ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Sica unnie dolphin screamed her lungs out.

As I expected.

“ Where?! Where?!” Sica unnie questioned furiously while holding onto the blanket for her dear life.

“ There is none unnie. I just needed you to wake up for breakfast.” I told her. She just looked at me surprised, she didn’t expect me to do this to her.

“Sorry unnie, you just didn’t wake up when I tried to get you up for breakfast, it’s already 9:30.” I explained.

“It’s alright joohyunnie.” She said while walking to the bathroom to do her morning routines.

Now it’s time for sooyoung unnie. I entered her room and spotted the tallest among us peacefully sleeping.

“ Unnie get up. Wake up.” I said.

“ I’m up hyunnie.” Said the shikshin while walking to the bathroom half asleep.

After waking them up, I went down to the dining room with the rest of the unnies. Sica unnie was already sitting down. Now we were all waiting with starving stomachs for soo unnie to come down.

When she finally ascended from the stairs and sat down we immediately started to dig in.

“ Hey hyunnie, when will you get a boyfriend?” asked yul unnie.

“ I already have a boyfriend unnie.” I said.

Sounds of chopsticks, spoons, and forks clashing against the plates were heard throughout the dining room. They looked at me as if I’ve grown a second head.

Yes, that’s right I have a boyfriend.

‘who is he?’ ‘have we met him?’ ‘what’s his name?’ ‘why do we only know about this now?’

And so on.

“ Unnies, Yes, I’m in a relationship, one of the reasons I am not going to accept Jinwoon sunbae. You haven’t met him yet, and you won’t be meeting him very soon.”

“Why won’t be meeting him yet?”

“ Because, he travels a lot and does a lot of promotional activities, he’s really busy.”

“ But this is a long distance relationship. You need to talk and meet a lot in order for it to work.” Said tae-unnie, mama bear mode ON.

“ Neh unnie . We know that, so we keep in contact a lot by texting or phone calls.” I told them.

“ But still we want to meet him.” Said yul unnie.

“ Neh unnies.”

 

 

Six months later:

S E O H Y U N ‘ S P . O . V :

 

“ Seohyun-ah !”

I turned around to see Jinwoon Sunbaenim waving his hands at me.

“ Neh sunbaenim?”

“ Seohyun-ah I told you to drop the formalities and call me oppa.”

“ I think I’m okay with sunbaenim”

“ oh, well I was wondering If you’d like to go to lunch with me?”

“ Oh, I’d love to but I already made plans to eat with Krystal and Sulli.”

“ It’s alright, maybe next time.”

“ Okay. Bye”

Well. It’s time for chemistry.

 

 

 

Lunch:

 

“Stal! Sull! Are you guys still up for lunch?”

“ Sorry Seo unnie, we sort of promised Ms. Park to help her with the exam papers.” Krystal informed me.

“ Oh okay. It’s alright.”

“ Bye unnie!”

“ Bye!”

So instead of eating with them I decided I’ll just eat with my unnies.

“ Hello unnies!”

“ Hey seo!”

“ Whats up?”

“Nothing, Stal and Sull canceled on me.”

“ Oh, did you guys know Cho kyuhyun has a girlfriend now?” Said soo unnie

“ Really? When did he admit it?” asked sica unnie

“ Through twitter yesterday.”

“ Really?” I asked.

“Mhm. Wanna see it”

“ Yes please”

“ Okay. Here it is.”

 

Cho kyuhyun:

To my beautiful girlfriend. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to call you lately. Schedules have been hectic. I know you understand , though. I Love you, I’ll call you soon.

 

 

“Aww that is so sweet!”

“ I know!”

“ I wish had a boy friend like that”

End of P.O.V

 

*Krinngggggg*

“ Hyunnie let’s go!”

“ I’m coming”

It was already 4:30 pm by the time they reached the mansion when they saw a mysterious car parked outside the mansion.

“ Hey who is that?” asked yuri the minute they all got out of the car.

“ I don’t know lets check.” Said taeyeon, her guards up.

The person in the car must have noticed that the girls had arrived because while they were only a few feet away from the car the door opened and out came Cho Kyuhyun.

“Oh”

“My”

“God”

“ Its Ch-cho k-k-kyuhyun.”

And at that stutter Kyuhyun just chuckled. But his attention quickly averted to one girl in the group who was teary eyed and smiling.

“ Hey hyunnie. I missed you.”

And at that the said girl just jumped into his arms and cried tears of joy.

Gasps could be heard from the rest of the girls. Wondering what the hell is going on here.

“ I’ll take it you missed me too.”

“ Neh oppa, I missed you a lot.”

The girls were still pretty shocked about what was happening in front of their eyes. They now know the reason their maknae didn’t accept Jinwoon. Why she didn’t tell them his name, or why they couldn’t meet him right away. The only thing they could do now is watch their maknae helplessly in love.

“ Seo, do you mind introducing us?” after some moments Taeyeon as the eldest decided to speak up.

“ Uhm unnies, this is Cho Kyuhyun… my uhm. My boyfriend.”

“ Oppa these are my unnies I told you about.”

“ Nice to meet you ladies. I’ve hear a lot bout you girls from joohyun here.”

“ Well it’s nice to meet you too Kyuhyun-ssi” Said Taeyeon.

“Is it okay if I ask a question?” asked kyuhyun

“Sure.” Said yoona

“ Uhmm I’d like to know if you guys approve of me being with Joohyun.”

“Yes we approve of it. But please don’t break her heart or we’ll punch the living daylights out of you and retaliate with something that will make you sad for a very very long time.” Said Jessica with a very evil tone.

“ I promise Jessica-ssi. And I’d like it if we could all drop the formalities.”

“ Of course kyuhyun-ah” said Taeyeon.

“ Thank you noonas and dongsaengs. I’d like to take hyunnie out on a date  since I haven’t seen her in a long time. Is it okay with you?”

“ Sure it Kyuhyun oppa” Replied yoong.

“ But she still has to get ready for your date so why don’t you come in and wait while she gets dressed up.” Said Jessica

“ Okay”

“ uhm unnies we’ll meet you inside, I just want to talk to kyuhyun oppa about some thing.”

“ Okay, don’t take too long though. You still gotta get ready.” Said yoona.

 

S E O H Y U N ‘ S P . O . V :

 

“ I still can’t believe you’re here”

“ Well I am here. Manager hyung just informed us that we’ll have a week off, and I thought of you immediately.”

“ But shouldn’t you visit auntie and uncle first?”

“ I will, maybe later after our date.”

“okay”

“ Can I kiss you now? I haven’t kissed you in forever and I miss those tasty lips of yours.”

He told me making me blush a deep deep shade of red.

“ Oppa!”

“ Can I?”

“ Of course you can”

And with that he bent down and captured my lips with his. Oh how I missed him.

He s his arms around my waist and pulled me closer while I placed mine around his neck. We eventually stopped because we were running out of breath.

“ Man I missed you lips. But we should get inside we don’t want to be late for our date”

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                       The End   

*********************************************************************

Dear readers, Here is the update. Sorry i haven't updated in a looonnnnngg time. But school has started and i have alot of things on my hands that i can hardly keep up with so, i probably won't be able to update my heart beats for you alot. Maybe around christmas break i'll be able to update it. Thank you for reading Gotcha.

Sincerely,

SoneElfRee