I'm Yours

I'm Yours

I’m Yours

(A KangMin Short-Fic, with mentions of WonKyu)

 

 

Well see what happens two years later…”

Fast-forward to ‘two years later’, standing in front of the crowd of fans and press. Wanting to take their picture as a group.  Of course, Kangin is happy after two years. As they posed altogether, Kangin breathed a sense of relief. He’s really out here now, reunited with his friends, and family.

“Sorry, Siwon-hyung will not be able to attend.” Kyuhyun apologized to his hyung as they made themselves comfortable inside a reserved room in a restaurant. Kangin shook his head, it’s not a big deal really but he can’t avoid teasing the boy.

“So are you Siwon’s messenger boy now?”

Kyuhyun turned red.

“ahhh ahh… Kangin-ah stop that. Kyuhyun gets shy easily regarding his relationship with Siwon.” Leeteuk said in a singsong voice, clearly just teasing the maknae even more.

Kangin huffed. “What’s there to be shy about inside our circle? We’re all friends here, aren’t we? So how far have you two gone? I hope you’re doing it safe when playing”

“Could you please stop gossiping about my relationship with Siwon?” Kyuhyun muttered.

“See…” Kangin replied. “He even calls his hyung by just his first name.”

“Siwon-hyung.” Kyuhyun said irritatedly. “There. Happy now?”

And the rest of the boys sitting around the table laughed.

..........................................................................

Two days later, Kangin entered the dorm with two duffel bags in hand. It’s already late in the evening and he just finished meeting up with his relatives. He sighed. It’s been a long two days; he would like very much to just lie down, he trudged his way to the living room only to see a certain boy – they never had the chance to talk. The television is on and by the sofa; Sungmin is busy watching some movie that’s on-air.

“It’s late.” He said suddenly.

Sungmin froze and snapped his head to Kangin’s direction. He put his hand to his heart. Clearly he got surprised when Kangin suddenly talked.

“You scared me there hyung!” Sungmin stuttered.

Kangin’s usual firm expression soften, this is Sungmin after all. He invited himself as he sat next to the startled boy.

For a few minutes Kangin watched with Sungmin quietly when, “What happened?” Kangin asked, out of the blue obviously not talking about the movie.

There’s silence for a long time.

Kangin sighed, frustrated with his own self.

“I guess those two years changed something.” He stood up, his face scrunching as if in pain. If he’s looking at Sungmin, he could have seen those panicked eyes looking to his direction. The older man stood up, planning to retreat to his room and probably wallow in self-pity. He was not good enough and not worth waiting for.

And in the world that they live in, the world of entertainment and music -- a lot can change.

He was about to take a step away, or at least tried to when Sungmin’s hand reached for the hem of Kangin’s shirt and tugged on it.

“Hyung...” He said quietly.

Kangin sat down again directly looking at this man who managed to capture his attention. “For the past two years, we didn’t even get to talk.”

Kangin laughed bitterly, "And sometimes I wonder if that confession ever happened at all or is it all just a figment of my delusional mind and misleading me because it's clouded on how much I like you. You know already that I really really like you. And the ecstatic feeling that you also felt the same. Then."

Sungmin covered his cheeks with his palm as he turned red, which is really cute in Kangin's opinion.

Kangin continued, "I know you're really shy and all..."

He stopped. There's no use spouting all these words. "Just tell me... What is waiting for me now that the two years is over? If you're not ready, I will back off and not bother you about this... I promise that you won't ever feel uncomfortable when I'm around and it will be like nothing ever happened at all..."

That is when Sungmin launched him self threw his arms around the broader man's neck -- embracing him.

"I-- I dont't want it to be like that Hyung!" Sungmin exclaimed, his lips brushed accidentally Kangin's skin on the neck, making him shiver and have goosebumps.

"What is this here supposed to mean?" Kangin whispered questioning their current position, not wanting to get ahead and feel down if it's not we expect.

"I would like anything that you want Hyung." Those lips brushed again to his neck.

"You're making it hard for me." He muttered, controlling himself. Calm down! This is not the time to act out and kiss the hell out of him and do things romantically ual with him.

And then Kangin, heard a giggle from the other boy. His tensed shoulder relaxed. He let out a breath, "Okay... So... We date? I take you out any day whenever we're not busy, watch movies and breakfast/lunch/dinner date? Take you to my parents' house?"

A simple nod.

"We kiss? I kiss you, you kiss me back. Mutually of course."

Sungmin pulls away, the redness of his face shows and it made Kangin want to pinch them. "hyung!" He started to whine, and looked at Kangin to find that the older is staring at him intensely. He nodded.

"And you drop the hyung, if we're together then we're equals."

Sungmin nodded.

"You can call me pet names." He said shyly.

"Like 'lovely bunny', 'sweetie', 'candy-sweets' and all other nicknames that would suit you that I can think of?"

Sungmin bit his lip and nodded his head.

"Since we're together..."

Kangin's heart started beating faster, seeing Sungmin staring at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked, touching Sungmin's cheeks with his palm and the shorter boy leaning his face towards his.

When their lips met that night, Kangin's heart felt like he's about to explode. Soon, the little pecks became deeper, with Kangin leading asking for more with his hands on the younger's waist-tightening and pulling him close. And Sungmin indulged him, when they pulled away, the taller man nuzzled his neck and whispers reaching Sungmin's ear.

'You're my baby, and I love you all this time... I'll wait for you... Please tell me you're mine.'

And Sungmin's answer, "I'm yours."

 

:)