Jessica Jung's Love Story

The Idol's Love Story

 

 

Key: Flashback

 

“Isn’t that Jessica Jung?”

 

“She’s so beautiful!”

 

“Hey let’s go and get her autograph!”

 

That’s the only words I hear when every time my girlfriend and I went to date. It’s annoying but what can I do? Without my fans I can’t reach until here.

 

I pulled my cap lowered and glanced at my side seeing my girlfriend, Kwon Yuri was sitting stiffly while fumbling with her fingers. I tried to reach her fingers but she quickly pulled away, “I need to go now. It’s late, entertain your fans.”

 

She spoke with a casual voice but her words pierced into my heart. I hissed without me realized. I frowned but before I can said anything she walked away from the park, leaving me with the fans who were surrounding like a swarm of bees. Swallowing the bitter feelings, I gave my best smiled towards the fans that always supporting me.

 

Without me realizing, I let my 3 years girlfriend heart broken.

 

“AHHH!! JESSICA!!”

 

I widened my eyes while running from the crazy fans, this were not the normal fans this were the stalker and crazy type of fans. Their gesture makes me scared and traumatized. I ran with all my might when I heard the roared appeared behind my back.

 

Gosh where is manager oppa when I need him?

 

Suddenly a toned arm pulled me into an abandoned alleyway and hugged me closer to her chest. I was too shocked to do anything so I just stayed quietly into her arms, laid my head on her chest. I felt my tense body becoming relaxed when listening to her calm heartbeat.

 

I felt the roared passed the alleyway and the street became empty like always. I let out a relieved sighed. The stranger pulled her body from me. Deep in my heart, I want the stranger kept hugging me like that. I love the warm she giving me, I felt the sense of security and love in her embrace. I slowly bowed thanks to her. She just gave me a plain smiled before turned her body ready to leave.

 

I quickly held her arm make she turned her head in confusion, “W-What is your name?” I asked.

 

“Why you need to know my name actually? I’m just a passer-by that want to help you.”

 

I speechless hearing her responded. I hold her arm firmly before having a staring contest with the stranger, beautiful stranger. “Just tell me your name, so I can thanks you properly.”

 

The stranger chuckled lowly, make me goose bumps; in a good ways. She sounded so y and seductive with her low husky voice.

 

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri.”

 

That’s how our first meeting and seems like we’re destined for each other. We met in random places several times before we started to change number with each other and we start becoming closer. After becoming friends for 2 years I started to feel something different with her. My hands kept trembling when she ask me to join her for a late dinner. My stomach wobbles when she correcting my messy fringe when I’m running late from our hanging out. My head felt light-headed when she hugged my arms when I trembled from the cold winds.  After a while, I finally concluded that I’m falling in love with the pastry chef, Kwon Yuri. The beautiful stranger that help me from the crazy fans.

 

The person that always precious for me.

 

But because maybe because of my ego, I swallowed my feelings. Kept it hidden. Besides, my agency won’t be happy if they hearing me dating with anyone when my careers on the peak right now.

 

A year have come, our relationship start becoming closer. More skin ship between us, the stronger feelings I felt for her.  The longer I kept my feelings towards her, the torture I felt in my heart.

 

One day, I make up my mind. I can’t longer kept this feelings to myself. I need to confess. I must confess. I know this is my first love, and I don’t want to make it regrettable. Screw my career, screw my fans, screw my manager, and screw my agency. I picked up my car key and zoomed to Yuri’s apartment. On the way to Yuri’s I send a message to my manager, that’s the least action I can do now. I know my manager will be berserk reading this message but I didn’t give any damn.

 

‘I’m going to confess to Yuri. I love her. I’m sorry oppa’ Send.

 

After a few seconds, my phone vibrated against the dashboard; signalling incoming call but I ignored it and went out and fetched the lift to Yuri’s apartment.

 

I pressed the bell several times impatiently.

 

“Wait, wait!”  I heard from behind the doors and several footsteps.

 

“Gosh! Who coming to my house this late- Jessica?!” Yuri with her messy bed hair and crumpled pyjama looked shocked seeing me in front of her apartment on 2 am.

 

“Yuri, I need to tell you something.”

 

“Oh okay…what is it?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Sica. Is that you want to said at 2 am? Seriously Sica? ”

 

“No! Not that ‘I love you’!” I shouted in frustration.

 

“Then?”

 

I went closer and kissed her on lips. I felt her lips stiffed; too shocked from the kiss she was receiving.

 

I released the kiss and back out few steps, “I love you, that way…”

 

“B-But…you…me…What?” She stuttered before massaged her forehead. “No Sica…we can’t you know that right? We can’t…you’re forbid to date.” Yuri shook her head.

 

“But I love you, Yuri. I have hide this feelings for 2 years Yuri. 2 freaking years. I can’t hide anymore. I love you. I love you.” I don’t how much times I said ‘I love you’ to Yuri, but that’s my feelings.

 

“Sica-“I cut her words with another kiss. This time I bit her lips and enter my tongue into . She slowly accepted my kiss when I felt her tongue started to move and entwined it with mine. Just like our heart.

 

Slowly and reluctantly we released the deep kissed, “Now you understand me, Kwon Yuri? I love you. So much. Deeply. And I can’t help myself anymore.” I said while still gasping my breath.

 

Yuri pressed her forehead against mine, “But what about your agency, your fans, and your careers?”

 

“I love my career and it’s my ambition since I’m little, but I love you too. No I love you more than that, Yuri. So please be with me even its hard?” I look into her warm orbs.

 

She just kept quiet before pulled me into her warm embraced, “I will, Sica. I will stay with you even its hard because I love you too. So much. Deeply.”

 

I broke into wide smiled hearing her response. I tightened our hug.

 

Tomorrow I went into my agency and announced it to the chairman. I know he seems disappointed, because I don’t follow the agreement in the contract.

 

“I’m sorry, chairman. But I’m too in love with her.” I bowed too deeply sending my guilty feelings. The chairman, let out a sighed before stood up and patted my shoulder. “Alright, you can date her, but in one condition.” I looked up to him and furrowed my eyebrows, “Secretly. No one should know. Not even your parents or your friends.”

 

I gulped the lumped in my throat before looking down.

 

“I’m sorry Jessica, this is the only way for you to survive in your career.”

 

And that’s how our relationship began, even we dated secretly, I cherished every times we’re together. Even it’s hard for us to be together we tried our best to contact with each other.

 

“Thank you for working hard!” I bowed in gratitude to all staffs at the photo shoot studio before went into my dressing room.

 

After changed into my casual outfit, I waved goodbye to all staffs and walked out with my manager oppa.

 

“Oppa, can you send me to Yuri’s?”

 

“Having a date?” manager oppa asked while started to drive the van on the road.

 

“Yeah! Today it’s our 4th anniversary.” I said excitedly.

 

“You know, I never knew your guys love will be this strong. Even it’s hard for both of you, you guys still find the way to be together.”

 

“We love each other too much oppa. Sometimes I felt I want to break up because it’s too hard with my tight schedule and cameras around me, but when I see her my intention vanished just like that, because I love her too much.”

 

“That’s great to hear. Keep loving each other. I support you from behind.” He said with a warm smiled make me felt touched.

 

“Thanks, oppa. I will call you when to pick up me.” I said before jumped out from the van and went into Yuri’s apartment. I pressed the passcode and entered the apartment.

 

“Yuri?”

 

“I’m in kitchen!”

 

I skipped into the kitchen before hugged her back. “Hi, seobang.”

 

“Hi, baby.” She said cheerfully before gave me a chaste kiss before continued her activity.

 

“What are you doing, seobang?”

 

“Spaghetti for my lovely baby.”

 

After she finished the cooking, we transferred ourselves to the dining table and ate there. It’s a lovely dinner for me and Yuri. We kept feeding each other accompanying with my favourite red wine.

 

After our romantic dinner we walked to the living room and lazing around on the couch, Yuri hugging me from behind while I played with her delicate finger.

 

It’s just a simple moment but this is the moment we cherished, no fans, no camera, no manager to watch on us. Just us, just me and Yuri; as a couple. That’s all.

 

“Yuri?” I called her name. She just hummed her response while giving me butterflies on my clothes shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“For what?” She stopped her gestured and focused on me. I smiled bitterly, “For all hard times you facing when you with me for 4 years.”

 

She tighten her embrace before tucked her head beside my neck, “There’s no hard times when you’re with me, baby. It’s all a happy moment for me. Even though, I’m quite jealous when many male idols said you’re their ideal type.”

 

I chuckled hearing her answer, “Yuri-ah, they can just said about it, but my heart only love you. My heart only yearn for Kwon Yuri. No one can make me felt this happy.”

 

“I’m glad to hear that, baby.”

 

“I love you, Kwon Yuri.”

 

“I love you too, Jessica Jung.”

 

 

“The best artist for this year will be…Jessica Jung!” the thunderous claps can be heard around the hall. The beautiful and attractive lady stand up from her seat and bowed to everyone and walked to the stage gracefully, attracted everyone along her way.

 

She sheepishly received the awards before went closer to microphone to give her gratitude speech, “I can’t believe I will still receive this award even after 8 years in this career. Thank you to all my fans that don’t stop in giving support to me. To my workmate for sharing me their experience. To all the staffs that help me in process of my career. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much…” The claps sound surrounding her when she gave a deep bow.

 

“And not to forget to my lover, Kwon Yuri for 6 years. She who won’t stop loving me even after us facing hard times before. And now I can proudly revealed you. I love you very much remember that.” Again a thunderous claps.

 

And that’s how Jessica Jung’s love story being unfolded.

 

The Idol's Love Story.

 

End.

 

 

I'm bored.

It's awkward reading this, I'm listening to VIXX- Don't want to be an idol.

It's an awesome song!

Sorry for the delays of my on-going, 'That Person".

Enjoy and please please comment~

I'm curious what you guys think of this err awkward shot =)

Toodles!

-Endaiyy