I can't stay mad at you

Chu, Please Don't be Mad~!!

 

"Sungmin hyung..." A man with light pink oversized t-shirt stopped his step. Waiting for the person that just called him continue his words. "...are you mad at me?"
"Nope." He answer it shortly. Not daring to take a look in his dongsaeng.
"...I'm sorry. I had a tight schedule today. They didn't give me a time to take a rest. Even I couldn't touch my phone. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee..."
"No time for checked your phone, huh?" He grinned his teeth. Making sure to make a serious expression telling that he wasn't in his mood right now.
The younger one nodded his head slowly. He knew he just make his beloved hyung angry. But Gods know, he has no intention to do that.
"But how can someone with a twitter account named 'AllRiseSilver' having his recent updates half and an hour ago. Is that someone hacked Super Junior's dancing machine account? Omo, that's horrible?" Sarcaticly he said.
Hyukjae has no word to respond it. And on the other hand, Sungmin who hear nothing from him, getting more and more angrier. Personally he doesn't really know why he mad at Hyukjae. Is it caused by Hyukjae ignored his texts? Or just because he missed him so much? He doesn't really know.
"Sungmin-ah, let's go! We're going to be late for our next schedule."
Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows, he still waiting Hyukjae's answer. "What's your reason now Lee Hyukjae? Huh?"
"Lee Sungmin! Get your move here NOW! Those thousands fans of yours already queuing for your signature. We don't want make them wait, aren't we?"
Sungmin's smirk formed in the corner of his lips. He hates the fact that Hyukjae have no intention to fight back at him. But somehow, he wants it to end it like this.
—•••————————•••————————•••————————•••—
"What's your name?" Sungmin tried his best to sound as happy as he could. He just had a bad day, but he know that he isn't an after all. He know that those fans who already dying from queue in more than six hours just to get his signature. Their signatures. No, they didn't deserved anything except a wide smile from him. 
He didn't count how many papers he has signed. A hundred? Maybe more than that.
"Just write it 'Chu'." That fans answer it cooly. Being shocked by those voice, he straight his head just to make sure whose person that belong to be.
"My boyfriend loves you so much. I get this for him." That person added carefully.
Sungmin smile widely. Even his eyes can't help but make an expression how happy he is. "Your boyfriend? Is his name, 'Chu'?"
Sungmin's fans shook his head shyly. He doesn't really know why he feel so shy right now. In front of Lee Sungmin. "No, it's my pet name for him. He said he hates it, but I always call him that whenever he mad at me."
"Whenever he mad at you? So, both of you were in quarrel recently?"
Once again, that fans just shook his head. Gasped a little and said some words half whispering. "I can't tell we're quarrel. What I know is, he mad at me."
"Ah, I knew. Btw, I know someone that do something like you do."
"Really? Ah, that person must be as cool as I am, aight?"
Sungmin can't help but laughing endlessly. Finally he found something that could make him forgot his problem for a while. "So full of yourself. Just like him."
"I'll take it as a praise. And it would be a pleasure for me if you can say that to your friend."
Sungmin's smile plastered in his cutie face. Some little wrinkles appear, and it just make him look more and more adorable than ever. "And now, what's I should write here? Because look like those fangirls who stand behind you start getting impatient."
"Ah sorry, I took a lot of your times with some random blabbering. Can you write it, 'Chuuuuu~ don't be mad!!!' please."
Sungmin nod his head. "Apologize accepted. And here they are." He hands him those album with his teaser picture got signed. "...can you please send my regards toward your boyfriend?"
That fans nodded. It would be a great news for him. "I will. I absolutely will."
"And what you should know is, your boyfriend never hates it. Actually he loves it. He loves when you call him 'Chu'. That's why he keep being mad towards you even though he isn't."
"You think so?" That fans asked. Unbelievable with what he just heard.
 "Yes..." Giving his most sincere smile.
That person nods silently. "Thank you Sungmin-ssi."
Sungmin stands up and take that hand. Giving his fans some fan service.
"You are welcome, and I love you."
—•••————————•••————————•••————————•••—
After a few meters away from Sungmin, that fans open those CD with Sungmin's signature in it. He just want to know what his idol written in it. For him, and about his boyfriend. A smile lingering in his lips, as soon as he finished it. He knew it, he loves him no matter what he had done. Sungmin loves him. His chu had forgave Hyukjae, eventhough he never ask for it.
 
“Thank you for comforting me when I' sad,
Loving me when I'm mad,
Picking me up when I'm down,
Thank you for being my friend and being around,
Teaching me the meaning of love,
Encouraging me when I need a shove,
But most of all, thank you for loving me for who I am ^^
p.s. How can Chu get mad at his loving boyfriend?!! Meet me at xxx tonight.
Love you Hyukjae <3”