Chapter 1

The Black Dress

[No One’s POV]

“When are we going to arrive?” Hana complained.

“Can’t you keep quiet for a bit? I’m trying to drive here!” Seungri said.

“Chill, Seungri. Don’t scold your dongsaeng. I’m impatient too, you know?” Youngbae said to him.

“We’ll arrive at 2:20 p.m.” Seungri said.

“I can’t wait!” You said excitedly.

----------------------------------------

“Here we are…” Seungri said as he breathes in the fresh air.

“Daesung oppa… Wake up~ We’re here already.” You said as you shook his sleeping figure.

“Um… What? We’re here? How long had I slept?” Daesung asked confusedly. You chuckled at his cuteness.

“I don’t know…” You said as you pulled him out of the car.

“T.O.P is here!” Seunghyun shouted as he open his arms wide.

“Lower down your voice. You’ll wake the spirits up.” Hana said as she looked around the place.

Two senior citizens went out of the house to see their grandchildren.

“Halmeoni! Harabeoji!” You shouted as you ran towards them.

“Our granddaughter is already a young lady.” Mrs. Lee said to her husband.

“She looks like your eomma.” Mr. Lee said as he patted your shoulder.

“Really? Harabeoji, do you have her photo?” Seungri asked his grandfather.

“Of course we do. Come in… It’s cold outside. Are those guys your friends?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Yes, those are my friends.” Seungri said slumberly.

“Where’s Hana?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“I don’t know… Maybe she’s going to the forest to take some photos. She’s the head photographer for her magazine.” Seungri said.

“It’s very dangerous there. The villagers saw a lot of things there.” Mr. Lee said in a serious tone.

“You guys believe that stuff? Aish…” Seungri said as he rolled his eyes. Youngbae hit his arm.

“Of course they do believe those things. They’re older than you… They know things like that better than you.” Youngbae said to him.

“Fine…”

----------------------------------------------------------

Hana was searching for unique plants around the forest.

“Something is following me…” She said as she turned.

Nobody was there. She walked towards a big tree nearby. It has big, long branches. An old swing was attached to the branch.

“This is nice…” She said as she took a picture of the scenery.

She sat on the swing as she looked at the photos that she just took. Suddenly, something pushed the swing. She fell and landed on the grass.

“Ha-ha! Very funny Seungri!” She said as she threw away the leaves on her shirt.

She turned to look at Seungri but instead, it was a guy. He looked at her angrily.

“Don’t you dare to sit on this swing. If I caught you sitting here again, I’ll kill you!” He said as he walked away.

Hana was trying to catch up with him but he was nowhere to be found.

Hana went home quietly. She still doesn’t understand why the guy asked her not to ever sit on that swing again.

“Eonni! Where have you been? Are you okay? Did you see the ghost guy?” You asked her worriedly.

“I’m fine… What’s with this ghost guy thingy? Well… I met a guy, not a ghost guy.” Hana answered.

“Is he young and handsome?” You asked.

“Yes… Of course. He said he’ll kill me if I sit on the swing I found in the forest. Oh well, I’m going to take a bath.” Hana said as she shrugged.

“Oh no…” You said as you looked outside the house. You saw nothing. You quickly closed the door and sat on the sofa. You were still very scared because of the story that your grandfather told you.

Flashback

“There is a young man named Kwon Jiyong. He likes your great grandmother so much. So do your great grandmother. Do you know your great grandmother’s name?” Mr. Lee asked you and Seungri. Both of you shook your heads.

“Her name is Kim Seoyeon. She was a very pretty young lady. Most of the male villagers fell for her. She looks just like you.” Mr. Lee said as he pointed at you.

“She fell in love with Jiyong. One day, she brought him to meet his parents. Her parents don’t like him. Her father, Kim Jongsuk, decided to kill Jiyong, and he did it on the day they were dating under the big tree. They made a simple swing. He made it just for Seoyeon. He never let anyone, even his elder sister, Kwon Dami to sit on that swing. Seoyeon was very important to him. Now, his spirit wanders around the tree. Maybe right now, he’s still searching for Seoyeon. I warn you not to go there.” Mr. Lee said with a serious tone and walk towards the kitchen.

 

End of flashback

 

“I think Hana met that spirit. I asked her permission to see the photos she took at the forest. I saw him. He was behind the tree that your Harabeoji mentioned.” Daesung said.

“Oppa… I’m scared…” You said as you buried your face in his chest. He hugged you tightly.

“It’s okay… I’ll be here to protect you. That spirit won’t harm you.” Daesung said as he patted your back.

“Promise?” You said to him.

“I promise…” Daesung said as he kissed your forehead.

“You can’t do this here.” Seunghyun said to the both of you.

“Hyeong… This is not Gag Concert.” Daesung said as he gave him a ‘go away’ sign.

“Fine… I won’t disturb the both of you.” Seunghyun said as he went towards Youngbae and Seungri.

---------------------------------------

That night, you can’t sleep properly. You kept turning. You looked at Daesung who is already sleeping soundly next to you. Suddenly, you saw a person peeking through the window. You shouted, making everyone panicked.

“What is going on here!?” Seungri asked. He hit Daesung.

“Ouch!! What was that for?” Daesung asked as he rubbed his arm.

“Did you do something to my sister?” Seungri asked.

“Oppa… It’s not Daesung oppa. It’s that spirit. He was peeking through that window.” You said as you hugged Daesung.

“Hana, can you peek out of the window? I know you have the ability to see ‘ghost’.” Seungri said.

Hana looked at the window.

“Why?” Seungri asked.

“I saw nothing…” Hana said slumberly.

“Let’s get back to sleep. Maybe it’s just your imagination.” Daesung said as he patted your head.

“Araseo…”

Youngbae turned off the lights and everyone sleep peacefully.