II

diary of prince charming's peasant err... personal assistant

"i....."

my mom kept me anticipating. what did she do? 

"i got you a job."

yes finally something i've been waiting for. omg i feel so happy rn 

"what job did you get me?" i asked as i slowly went close to her

"i got you a job to work for the prince."

my jaw dropped.

i

will

work

for

the

prince

"you.... what?" i asked again.

"i said, i got you a job to work for the prince." she said.

at first i didnt want to but i thought again. i really needed this job for my family and for my self.

"do you know anything about this prince?" i asked mum while following her all the way  to the kitchen.

"well all i know he needed a personal assistant." mom said.

what the hell a prince needing a personal assistant is that even possible? i mean he has about i'm guessing a hundred servants at his home why would he need a personal assistant?

"for what?" i asked mom "i'm not entirely sure but the townspeople told me he needed one, so i decided to sign you up." she explained. what. 

"but do you know about this prince's personality, how he treats others or something?" i asked.

my mom went silent for a while. "actually, no." she said. "then why did you sign me up with out my permission?" i asked. mom looked at me and put the few things she was carrying down our old dining table. "look, do you want this job or not?" she asked me. this time I grew silent.

"of course i do it's just none of us know about this prince, who knows what he may want or do to me while i'm working for him." i said.

mom looked at me. "he's a prince. theyre not supposed to do things like that." mom said

"well you'll never know." i replied back. "look ______ we need the money the prince would pay you if you'd work for him. its a big deal for the family. please?" mom begged.

i sighed. "alright." i finally agreed. "thank you so much dear." mom said kissing me on the forehead.

```````````````

dear diary,

     today mom told me she had 'great news'. well guess what. it wasnt as great as i expected. she got me a job as the prince's personal assistant. hooray? not that i didnt want it though, its just that none of us know this prince's true personality. all i know is that, again, he's only nice to wealthy people. well i'm not wealthy. oh my god. but, i just took the job, for me and my family. well good luck to meh. 

  mom said i'll start working for him tomorrow and some of his 'workers' in the castle would just come and pick me up. i just dont get it. if he has workers already why would he go around town looking for another personal assistant? 

  sighs. i hope this prince isnt really  as bad as i heard, AND I FREAKING HOPE HE GIVES ME MY EXACT SALARY WITH OUT CHEATING. oh my gosh this makes me nervous. any way, i'm packing my things now because mom said i'll be 'staying at the prince's castle'. anyway, i still have to finish packing. i'll just write again once i've got time

``````````````````

"____ ready?" mom called me from downstairs.

"yes mom." i replied. well a day passed and today's the day i'll start working for the prince. his workers are there waiting for me. i went down our wooden stairs and i went beside my mom.

"this is my daughter. she'll be working for the prince." mom said

"we know, ma'am. we shall be taking her now, alright?" they said.

"okay." mom replied "take care ____" mom said.

"i will mom~" i replied and waved goodbye.

we got to the castle door. the workers told me to stay outside while they inform the prince that his new 'personal assistant' is here. "your royal highness your new personal assistant is here." i heard one say.

the next thing i heard was silence for a while.

"bring the peasant in." i heard him say.

the guards from inside opened the double doors of the castle, letting me see the inside.

it was HUGE. 

"so you're gonna be working for me?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay chapter two :D anyway its still crappy ;___;

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THO OHOHOHOHOHO