My Green-Eyed Boyfriend (krisho)

Oh Leader, Oh Leader {CLOSED}

Request Made By: luvkpop

Genre: Fluff, slight angst, StudentCouncil!AU

Pairing: Krisho, suhoxeveryone

 

 

 

"Good morning, everyone!"

Thin arms encircled found its way around Joonmyeon as the student council president entered the room.

"Hey, hyung!" Jongdae greeted, eyes twinkling mischieviously.

The elder-oblivious as he is-smiled and hugged the other back, ignoring the glares from a certain vice president.

"Hi, Jongdae, how was your day?"

"It was-"

A deep voice interrupted him as Yifan strode over, pushing the senior away.

"Joonmyeon, we might have to cancel the school concert next month," he sighed, "It seems that Baekhyun can't sing during it."

"I have extremely important plans. It's a once-in-a-lifetime sort of thing!" the sophmore defended from his perch on the sofa, styling his perfect blonde hair.

"You're going on a date with Taeyeon."

"Again-once in a lifetime. Have you SEEN her?"

With a laugh, Joonmyeon dismissed the matter.

"It's okay, I'm sure that someone can fill his place. Isn't Do Kyungsoo pretty good?" he asked.

"The junior from Music Club?" Jongdae responded from over his notes.

"Yep, I heard him during the festival. He's talented."

"Yeah, Kyungsoo's pretty good," Chanyeol spoke up, glasses sliding down his nose, "He's in my homeroom, so I'll see if he's available."

Joonmyeon grinned and nodded.

"Thanks Yeol! This is why you're such an amazing secretary!"

A faint blush adorned the brown-haired giant's cheeks as he coughed.

"I-It's nothing." he mumbled, diving back into his paperwork.

Yifan clicked his tongue distastefully at the two before stealing the president's attention again.

"Now, to the matter of Prom. The planning is done. All we have to do now is put the tickets on sale."

Cue the triplets.

The door burst open as three extremely handsome boys strode into the office. Without a word, the boys pounced on Joonmyeon, showering him with kisses and hugs.

"Hyung! We missed you!" Zitao whined, dark eyes glittering with uncharacteristic aegyo.

"Yeah! I missed you the most!" Sehun whimpered as his bottom lip jut out.

"No, I did!" Jongin said, linking his toned arms around the laughing Joonmyeon.

"Good morning, boys!" he smiled.

A dark aura filled the room as Yifan grit his teeth in anger. Minseok sighed from his desk and Luhan grinned as he looked at the scene. The proud plaque of "Student Council Sponsors" flashed on their desks.

"I bet Yifan will blow up soon," the math teacher chuckled, "I can't wait to see him outside of his stoic manner."

Minseok flashed the other a glare.

"Luhan, you should know better than to enjoy your student's misery."

"Why not? That's why I wanted to become a teacher-to feed off of misery. Oh, and for the free entertainment."

A whack was heard and everyone focused on the two teachers in the corner. Luhan was nursing a growing bump on his head as Minseok grinned triumphantly.

"Go back to your ," the math teacher growled, "There's nothing to see here."

Jongin raised an eyebrow but shrugged, going back to his beloved hyung.

"So, do you have a date for Prom? I'm pretty y and I'm available!" he suggested, eyes twinkling like his brothers'.

"You should go with me," Sehun whined, pushing Jongin away, "I'm a lot cuter."

"Joonmyeon would definitely pick me," Zitao smirked, flexing his biceps, "I'm hotter than both of you."

The dark atmosphere in the room grew heavier and Jongdae, Chanyeol, as well as Baekhyun gulped, backing away from their vice president. Joonmyeon just laughed, sending a cautious look toward Yifan, but it was too late. The tall blonde grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the tangle of flower boys.

"We're going somewhere for a bit." he growled, dragging a protesting Joonmyeon with him.

Sehun just rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, Yifan hyung doesn't understand the concept of teasing."

 

~

Joonmyeon was slammed against the janitor closet wall-not gently at all-and Yifan stood over him, dark eyes filled with fury.

"F-Fan?" the elder choked out nervously.

He was answered by a pair of lips against his. The kiss wasn't soft at all, it was desparate and dominating, as if Yifan needed confirmation that Joonmyeon was his. The other was more than willing to comply, eyes fluttering shut and arms immediately winding themselves around the Chinese student's neck.

"Don't touch them," Yifan breathed out, "Don't laugh with them. Don't smile at them. Don't even look at them."

Joonmyeon chuckled in shock.

"Wu Yifan. Are you jealous?" he laughed, clutching his boyfriend tighter.

"Yes. Extremely."

The petite male smiled and his eyes grew soft.

"Well, don't be. I love you." Joonmyeon whispered against Yifan's lips.

The confession took the vice-president by surprise and a faint blush creeped up his neck. He grinned, kissing Joonmyeon back.

"I love you too. You're mine and only mine."

A man coughed awkwardly as he leaned against the doorframe.

"I'd hate to break up this cheesefest you've got going on," Lee Jin sighed, "But I've got to get Joonmyeon home before dinner. Oh, and hi, best-friend-and-future-brother-in-law-that-still-owes-me-for-setting-him-up-with-my-precious-hyung."

Yifan rolled his eyes while internally cooing at Joonmyeon's embarrassed flush.

"You're such a , Lee Jin." he muttered.

"Yes, I know. Now shoo, child, shoo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

((A/N: Hi, guys. Sorry I didn't update in so long, but now I'm back!

 

Student Council:

President

Kim Joonmyeon: Age 18 (Senior)

 

 

 

Vice President

Wu Yifan: Age 17 (Junior)

 

 

 

Secretary

Park Chanyeol: Age 17 (Junior)

 

 

 

Historian

Huang Zitao: Age 15 (Freshman)

 

 

 

Public Relations Director

Kim Jongin: Age 15 (Freshman)

 

 

 

Freshmen Representative

Oh Sehun: Age 15 (Freshman)

 

 

 

Sophmore Representative

Byun Baekhyun: Age 16 (Sophmore)

 

 

 

Junior Representative

Kim Lee Jin (Yixing. I had to change his name into Korean, sorry): Age 17 (Junior)

 

 

 

Senior Representative

Kim Jongdae: Age 18 (Senior)

 

 

 

Student Council Sponsors

Kim Minseok: Age 26 (Bio AP teacher)

Lu Han: Age 27 (Pre-calc and Calc teacher)

 

 

 

 

Outside of the Council:

Music Club Member: Do Kyungsoo: Age 17 (Junior)