I just wanna love you

I Just Wanna

Amber grinned and crutched her phone tightly, pressing it closer to her ear as she listened to Henry talk about his day. He was is Taiwan again to promote his movie and they haven't been talking for almost three weeks. It was already half past one in the morning and if it was another another person, she would have been furious if they called her at such an ungodly hour. But this is Henry and just the sound of his voice makes her feel so ing happy.

 

Silence fell between them as Henry stopped talking and he sat there, on the bed of his hotel room in Taiwan, listening to the sound of Amber's hushed breathing. He closed his eyes and clutched his phone tightly. He concentrated on the sound of her breathing, imagining her beside him instead of being 922 miles away from her. Henry thought about how unfair it was that she has this much effect on him. 

 

Henry missed her. He missed her so ing bad.  He miss her smile, her laugh, the way she affectionately call him snoopy, hell, he even miss the way she would call him an idiot then afterwards, punching him playfully on his arm. 

 

"I miss you, Amber." Henry said with much longing as his eyes remained closed.

 

Amber felt herself smiling. "I miss you, too, Snoopy."

 

Henry smiled at the nickname.

 

"When are you coming back?" Henry heard her asked.

 

"In a month." Henry sighed sadly. "A month?" Amber tried to stifle her yawn but opened stubbornly.

 

"You should sleep. You have an early morning tomorrow."

 

But I don't want to stop talking to you, Amber refrained herself from saying. 

 

When Henry heard no reply, he sighed. "Go. You don't want Victoria to catch you, right?" 

 

Amber winced as she imagined being caught by the group's leader. It's a sight that she rather not see.

 

"Okay." Amber sighed.

 

Henry's lips turned into a smile. He knows that Amber doesn't want to hang up yet and he doesn't want to stop talking to her either. But hanging up is definitely the best decision right now if they don't want to be late for tomorrow's schedule.

 

"Goodnight, Henry."

 

"Goodnight, Amber."

 

Silence again. Neither of them wanted to end the call but both of them know that they have to. After quite a while, Henry heard a sigh from the other line followed by a click. Amber was the first to hang up.

 

Henry sighed sadly. "I love you."