Goodbye

More Than Maid

 

"I will work on your mansion as your maid or anything you want. I will work without pay, and I will work as how long as you intend it. But you will set my brother free from that obligation, Sir." Sungjong said to the heir of Kim company in front of his hyung. And the deal ended up being agreed.

Hoya was shaking. He couldnt believe what his brother had just said. Didnt he know it how much he loved him? Didnt he realise it how precious he was for him? But why he said such a thing? Why he made a new deal with that bastard heir which could separate them apart so easily?

“Ya Lee Sungjong!!!” finally he screamed with shaky voice, startling the younger and made him to look at him.

Sungjong’s eyes widened at the sight in front of him. His brother was shaking so badly that he could see it easily. His eyes were wet with the tears that ready to fell down on his cheeks. His lips were trembling as well, made it hard for him to say anything more. He had been never see Hoya like that. The last time he saw it was when their parents died. Even at that time his expressions was better than now.

Before Sungjong managed to say anything, the older shouted again.

“I will not let you deal with it!!! Never!!”

Hoya screamed shakily and rushed into the house, leaving the shocked Sungjong outside with the stranger. He chuckled at Hoya’s expression, earning a glare from Sungjong.

“whats so funny?” Sungjong abruptly asked.

Myungsoo shook his head and walked to his bodyguards who were waiting on the luxurious black car. Before he approached his car, he stopped his steps and looked on the pretty boy behind him.

“you better spend today with your brother happily and usefully, because tomorrow I will pick you up and we dont know how long you will work on me, right?”

The heir said with a smirk on his face, his eyes still cold and deep like how it used to be. Sungjong bit his lip hardly as he saw the rich boy got in his car and disappeared as the car the bend of the way. He couldnt get mad or say anything bad to him since he would be his master soon enough. If he did then his soon-to-be-master might punish him and tell him to work even longer, though he didnt know how long. He could only sighed and walked into his house, exploring all of the part inch by inch before it was taken from him.

 

*

 

Sungjong sighed for the manytimes already. He was now sitting on the livingroom sofa and watched a boring show in his television. He was waiting for his hyung to get out of his room since he had locked himself for some hours already. It wasnt his hyung’s fault though, instead he had the right to be mad at him, because he had made the most stupid deal which was ever exist.

It wasnt Sungjong’s fault either, because that idea came up into his mind just when he needed it, and it was also urgent so he did not have any choice but to speak up that crazy idea, which only hurt his hyung a lot. A short pain of guilt approached his heart slowly, making him feeling even worse. He hated it when his hyung was angry or sad, especially if the reason was him. He had troubled him too much and he should just made him happy, not made him sad instead like now.

Sighing, he got up from his seat and finally walked upstairs to Hoya’s room. He gulped and knocked on the white door in front of him softly, not wanting to make the owner inside surprised.

“hyung, can I get in?” he asked with soft voice.

The house remained silent for some minutes as Sungjong waited for an answer. He sighed again, and tried again, this time a bit louder.

“hyung, please.. I just want to talk.” He pleaded and put his forehead desperately on the door.

“unlocked.” Hoya’s voice suddenly was heard inside the room.

The word was short but the voice was loud enough for Sungjong to conclude that Hoya was crying, since his voice was trembled. He sighed and finally opened the door slowly, revealing the other boy inside the room. There he saw Hoya was standing on the window, staring outside blankly. He could saw the dried tears on the corner of his eyes until his cheeks.

“why?” Sungjong was about to say something but his hyung antedated him.

“why, Sungjongie?” Hoya’s voice began trembling again as he repeated the question.

Sungjong looked down on the cold wooden floor. He couldnt answer or even say anything. He was out of words. He felt something was clenching his heart as he heard Hoya’s shaky voice, and some low sobs also. He didnt expect it before that his strong brother could cry and having such a mental breakdown so hard like now. This side of Hoya was quiet strange for him since Hoya’s side that he saw everyday was the strong and calm one. Right now he felt like he was staring at a children who was crying because someone had stollen his best toy away.

“hyung, I-I..”

“is it that easy to leave me?!”

The older suddenly turned his body and shouted at Sungjong, made him startled out of fear.

“is it that easy to say goodbye to me?! After all we had done all this time?? Our memories, our happy time, our happy dinner, our comfy sleep?! Did they even mean anything to you?? Huh, Lee Sungjong?!”

The last long shouts seemed to take a lot of energy of Hoya. He fell down on his knees right after he finished shouting, holding his body with his left hand. He felt so much hurt on his heart and clenched it with his right hand, hoping it would lessen a bit. He couldnt bear with it anymore and finally burst out of tears, right in front of Sungjong.

Sungjong’s tears unconsciously were started to form on his eyes, seeing his hyung crying so bad like that. His crying somehow sounded so painful, like a howl of a wolf which was missing the moon.

Sungjong didnt say anything to him, but he slowly approached his breaking-down brother and kneeled before him. He cupped Hoya’s face and brought him to look upon him slowly. He bit his lip hard that it hurt, as he saw how Hoya looked like a mess right now. He was hiccuping loudly, tears were rolling down heavily until it almost looked like a real rain, and his eyes were so swollen until his eyes seemed to be smaller than usual.

“Im really sorry...” Sungjong whispered softly. They were only some inches apart now.

“I had to do this. I couldnt let you suffer more, hyung. You know I hate it so much. You know I want you to be happy always..”

“but my happiness is you, Lee Sungjong!!”

Hoya interrupted Sungjong’s words and managed to stutter out between his hard sobbing, making the younger’s teary eyes widened. His hands which were cupping Hoya’s face slowly loosened as the effect of the shock.

Before he realised it, Hoya was already holding both of his wrists and leaned forward, connected their lips together softly.

It felt like the whole world had stopped, letting them to taste their lips each other. Hoya had his eyes closed, while the younger was still widening his eyes in disbelief. It didnt last long when Hoya’s pulled away from Sungjong’s slowly, then he kissed both of the younger’s widened eyes to snap him out to the reality.

Sungjong blinked his eyes manytimes and stared at a pair of brown eyes in front of him. He unconsciously brought two fingers of his hand and brushed them on his own lips slowly, checking that what had happened was real and not only his fiction.

“I love you, Lee Sungjong...” Hoya whispered softly with a smile on his face.

With that five magic words, Sungjong finally realised it and blushed hardly, knowing that Hoya had just kissed him, on the lips.

“I know it sounded weird, but it was not a brother love, it was..”

Hoya was about to confess his true feeling to his own brother but Sungjong shut him up with another kiss. This time, Hoya was the one who widened his eyes.

“I know, hyung.. i-its okay.. because I have the same feeling with you.” Sungjong instead stole his brother’s chance to confess first and immedietaly looked down on his laps, trying to hide his flushed red cheeks.

They stayed like that for a half a minute, until finally Sungjong heard sobs from his brother again. He looked up and found his brother crying, but this time it was different. It was not painful for him somehow.

“how stupid I am, right?” Hoya managed to say between his sobs.

“I should have confess to you earlier.. but I always have no courage to. And now when I finally managed to confess, y-you are just about to leave..”

Sungjong’s heart ached hearing the sentences Hoya had just spoke. It was his fault also to not realising his own feeling earlier. To be honest, he was already attracted to his own hyung for so long already, but he didnt know if it was ‘love’.

“shh, hyung..” Sungjong pulled Hoya’s head toward his chest and hugged him as tight as he could, on his hair and arm.

“it doesnt matter, hyung. The important thing now is that we finally know each other’s feeling, right?” he said with calm and soft voice.

He then felt Hoya nodded his head on his chest and even snuggled closer onto his neck, sending shiver to him. The older suddenly hugged Sungjong back even tighter and burried his face deeper on his brother’s warm chest, feeling his heartbeat and listening to it.

“please.. can we just stay like this until tomorrow?” Hoya mumbled on Sungjong’s chest, earning a small giggle from the younger as his muffled voice tickled his chest. Sungjong then tightened his hug around Hoya’s neck and snuggled his cheek on his hair.

“neh, hyung.”

They stayed like that for almost an hour, until Hoya’s stomach growled and they headed downstairs with Hoya carrying Sungjong bridal-style, pecking him all the way to the kitchen. Sungjong did what Myungsoo told him. He spend his day with Hoya and only stayed in their house all the day.

As the time went by, they kept getting closer and closer to each other than usual, trying to make more memories with the person they loved, in the old house which saved a lot of memories of them with their parents. And Hoya kept accompany Sungjong who was exploring the whole house happily until it was night, before he left the house.

Before he left him.

 

***

 

 

A/N : finish :) , ^o^ what do you think? comment please and subscribe if you like. and sorry again if I did some misstype there.. I couldnt see my laptop screen that good with my swollen eyes. I hate crying. thanks again :*