Final

And so?

"kyaaaaa! unnie! unnie! Hana unnie!" you heard your sister yell so you rush in her room thinking something happened.

"WHAT!?WHERES THE ENEMY???" you asked her panting really hard while holding your wooden sword.

Your sister Dana just smiled apologetically. You saw her sitting in her bed watching something on youtube.

When you got near her you smack her head."Don't scare me like that! aish!"

You took a peek at what she is watching, its some boys dancing"handsome"you thought.

"Who are they?"you asked her.

"It's Exo unnie, you know the ones I've been telling you about! They made a comeback!!! kyaaaa!" you covered your ears because you can't stand  your sister's squeeling and rolled your eyes because your sister already forgot that you were in the room because she is busy spazzing. You left the room because you are not interested in something like that. For you anime is still the best.You went back to your room to watch this anime you've been watching since this morning. Its so funny and there is a character who is cute so you want to finished it.

You decided to go to the department store to buy ingredients for your dinner.

After buying you decided to go home but then you saw a bubble tea shop."Its still early so maybe a bubble tea is not bad"
you said to yourself.

You were enjoying your chocolate flavored bubble tea when you notice twelve boys enteres the shop.

"aish! so noisy" you whispered.

For some unknown reason the girls around the shop started squeling and fixed their faces and hair.

Well you don't have a sense of curiousity so you didn't bother anymore.

After awhile someone asked you if the seat next to you is taken. "no"  you answered pokerfaced

So now you have to share your table to three handsome boys.

You noticed that every girls are trying to kill you with their glares but you just glared back at them so they stoped." jerks" you muttered thinking no one will hear you but you were wrong.

"Excuse me?"the boy beside you asked.

"What??"you asked them with your scary face.You noticed them tensed up so you felt guilty."Sorry, I'm not referring to you guys"

They sighed in relief."By the way my name is Luhan thats Sehun and Chanyeol" he said.
"We are One!We Exo! they said.

You were quite shocked!They understand you,who could be not shocked if you meet the Exo in person.  You stared at Luhan
"y-you!"you said pointing to Luhan smiling.

"yes!it's me, i'ts us.No need to be surprize.We come here daily." Luhan said.

You frowned"And so?What the hell are you talking about?"You asked him. Now they are the one who frowned.

"You look like Honey sempai!kyaaa! you know the cute character in Ouran high school club!!waaa!How can that be??
Omo!
Can i have your autograph??" you asked them spazzing.

After signing you noticed that its already 6 pm."Yikes!Its already late. Bye to you guys" Youwaved at them then rushed out the store.

Exo was left dumbfounded especially Luhan, For some unkown reason he started to smile like an idiot.
"Cute" he said smiling.

"weird"the rest said.

While heading home you were also smiling like an idiot.
"Exo?hmm why does that sound so familiar?" you asked yourself "Oh well" but payed no attention because your just so happy you met a boy who looks like your favorite character.




The end.


Comment is loved guys^^