I Gave Him Up , Damn It .

H A P P I N E S S ; [ONE/TWO SHOT]

Taemin's POV

"Minnie , ...i'm dating Yuri now ." Minho said as he absentminded-ly my hair .

"Yeah , good joke , hyung ! good joke !" i said in denial . 

It cant be . 

Minho and I ...we're like an unofficial couple ; the confession not spoken , well , ...not yet

Cant be .

"Minnie , ...i'm not joking ." the voice that i came to adore a few months back , spoke again .

A gush of cold wind from the beach replaced the warmth of his hand as he pulled it away to stare into my eyes . 

"...really , hyung ?" i asked again , with eyes begging for his serious facial espression to crumble and to be replaced by his charming smile , so that i'll know hes kidding . joking . pulling my leg . 

"...yeah ." he whispered .

...i need space . 

Yes , i think i need space . 

the beach had become so ...stuffy

I need to get out of here . Yes . I need to . 

"Taemin ,

and fast . 

"yeah sure hyung ." you said as you stood up while brushing away the sand from your pants .

"Minnie ! ," he said and grabbed your wrist , "where on earth are you going ?!" his voice sounded irritated . 

Irritated ? He cant use that tone on me . Hes a nobody to me now . 

I felt my patience wearing thin as I looked into his passion-burning eyes . 

"Well hyung ," i said a little too sarcastically ," I'm not going to stay here with somebody's boyfriend . Let . me . go . Choi Minho . I'm going back to the dorm . See you there ." i said as i roughly pulled my wrist free . 


" you , Choi Minho . you to eternal hell ." i thought as i stormed towards the dorm that we shared with a few others . 

"Hey Minnie ! Come join us an pl-"

"NOT interested , hyungs ." i spat as i rushed up the stairs . 

Damn , why wont anyone leave me alone !

 

A cough from the other bed shocked me out of my dream . 

Damn , i havent had that dream in a long time . 

alot of things happened after that incident . I flew to Singapore for a bit to take a break and to nurse my broken soul . I was alone in Singapore so i had time to straighten my thoughts out . Sure , Singaporean fangirls ran after me . But i took that like as if it was my morning jog , so no problems there . Most of the time , i stayed in the room . It was fun , really . Watchig teevee , snacking as much as i like . And then , 5 months later , i came back to my homeland , Korea . By that time , i healed enough, and minho hyung is just ...another hyung to me . No grudges , no regret . In fact , i came back to say sorry to Key Umma , Onew Appa , Jonghyun hyung for leaving them and Minho hyung for being immature . Even tho i got a hell of a scolding from umma , i was glad i took the break , still am glad , actually . 

I came to love Minho hyung as a hyung only , nothing more . and thats kinda a huge accomplishment .

"Minho-hyung ...? are you feeling unwell ...?" you whispered so as to not wake him up in case he is still sleeping . 

"yeah ." he replied loudly .

he was wide awake ? 

"you've not been sleeping , hyung ." 

"yeah ." 

"Hyu-" 

"Minnie , i'm sorry ." 

"yah , ...wae ?" 

"for breaking your heart that day ." 

huh ?

"what day , hyung ?" 

"the day i told you i'm dating Yuri ." 

"...oh , that day . its okay hyung ! i told you a million times , you're forgiven !" 

"but still , i'm sorry ." 

"If you're gonna be sorry for that , then i'm guilty for liking you before , hyung . Dont do this , please ? be forward looking !" 

"Taemin ...sorry for making you feel guilty ." 

"YAH HYUNG ." 

"...sorry Minnie ." 

"yah , did you fight with Yuri noona ?" 

"...yeah ." 

"whatever happened , its okay . No one is perfect , hyung ."

"But at least i could try . i should have tried harder ." 

damn his dertermine genes . 

"no hyung , drop it ." 

"Sorry Minnie ." 

"what did noona do this time ? or what did you ?"

"...i dont know what to day , Minnie ." 

Okay , maybe hes not comfortable talking to me about his girlfriend . 

"Did she hurt you ?" 

"yeah ." 

"...you're unhappy ?"

"....yes , minnie ." 

"Hyung , i dont wanna hear that ." 

"Taemi-" 

"No . I left you for her . I left you so that you could be happy with her . I ing left you cause you love her ," i clenched my fist under my blanket , my anger starts to boil , "I left you , Choi Minho , cause you said ... she'd . make . you . happy . Now what the hell happened ?"

"Minnie ." 

"No . Dont 'Minnie' me . I left you so that you can be happy with her . You're not happy with her , and i'm not sure i'm okay with that ."

"Minnie ...sorry . Sorry i'm making you angry ."

"Stop it with the 'Sorry' hyung . You were the great Choi Min Ho . Were . She made you pathetic . I'm not sure i'm okay with that ." 

"Sorry Minnie ." 

"DAMN IT MINHO ." i shouted as i jumped out of my bed . 

"Where are you going , Taemin !" 

"I'm going out for a run , if i stay here , i dont know what will happen to the furnitures around ." i hissed to prevent myself from shouting at Hyung  . 

Within seconds , i'm out of the dorm . Slicing through the quiet streets of Seoul . I need to let this andreline out . if not i'll expl-

"OUCH ." i heard a sharp , high pitched scream as i hit someone's left shoulder .

ouch . my ears hurts . 

"Sorry i wasnt loo-" 

And right before my eyes , Yuri noona groaned in pain .

"....Yuri Noona ." 

"Minnie ?" 

i hate it when she calls me that . she dont have the rights to call me that .

"Fancy meeting you here , noona ." i said with an evil smile creeping .

"...taemin... ? why are you smiling like that ?" i heard her heart beating fast and fear in her voice . 

oohhh ~ sharp hearing . just like she said . and hard-to-control emotions ...hmm , she did say that . 

"...what smile... , ..noona ?" i said as i approached her , my steps similar to those of a predator , the evil smile still plastered on my face . 

When her back hitted a wall , i bared my fangs . 

Hmm , ...the girl that changed me said that it'd take quite a long time for me to 'transform' , ...right ? 

..Maybe its time . 

"well noona ," i said as i place my arms each beside her pretty face , building a cage ,"..todays' your lucky day ." 

You see , ....the Singapore trip ....wasnt just a trip ....

 


Lol k that was rushed . i'll edit it tomorrow ! kamsa <3