Blueberry Pancakes

Blueberry Pancakes

The warm, bright sunlight falling in though the open windows of the MBLAQ dorm landed on 2 sleeping lovers. Both who were alone due to the rest of the group going back home for a few weeks, to visit their parents. The younger of the two wanted the older to stay with him at the dorms during this time to be alone together. The older of course protested, saying he needed to see his parents after the empty months spent away from them, but after the cute pout the younger played on him, he agreed.

By now it was just coming to noon, and the room was getting warm, bothering the younger. Sleepily, he woke up and rubbed his slightly swollen eyes with one hand, while carefully pulling away at the heavy blankets.

Once he was content with the heat of the blankets again, he opened both eyes and looked at the angelic face of the man sleeping beside him. Smiling, Bang Chulyong moved a stray red-wine colored strand from his lover’s face and continued to watch him move and whine in his sleep.

Then, glancing up at the clock, he realized in shock that they had slept half the day away.

“Joonie, baby,” Mir said, quietly after a few mintues, “Joon, you need to wake up…”

Joon blinked his eyes open to the sound of his lover’s voice,

“Hnnnn,” he mumbled, “what do you need?”

“It’s noon baby, we have to get up,” Mir replied, smiling still as he watched his Joonie try to rouse himself from the clutches of sleep, “come on now…”

“Okay,” Joon said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, looking extra cute, “should I make breakfast? Or do you want to?”

“I’ll make it this time sweetie. What do you want?” Mir asked.

“Just my favorite pancakes would be fine,” Joon answered, yawning.

“Of course you would choose that,” Mir said, cheekily, giving a Joon a small peck on the cheek and bounding to the kitchen, leaving Joon to wash up and get dressed.

Joon smiled to himself as his showered and got dressed. He knew he would miss his parents, but he also knew he had made the right decision. Being alone with Mir felt good and right.

In a few minutes, Joon finished his shower and walked over to the small, cozy kitchen. As soon as he entered, he could smell the butter used on the pancakes, the sweet, sticky syrup, and of course, the scent when blueberries got mixed into the batter. He could also hear Mir rapping his part in their newest song out, Smoky Girl.

“Smeeeeells good,” he chirped, wraping his arms around Mir’s waist and giving him light kiss on the cheek, stopping Mir in midsentence.

“Almost done. Just need to wait for these last few…” Mir mumbled, after a short pause, as he leaned his head back into Joon’s shoulder.

“I think I can handle the last few. Go shower and get dressed,” Joon said after a few minutes of standing there next each other.

Mir nodded, kissed Joon on the lips so lightly, all Joon felt was air. It left him yearning for more. Just as Mir was about to turn around and go, Joon grabbed his arm.

“Yah. What was that for? We’re alone, not on stage. Give me a real kiss,” Joon growled.

“But I have to go get readyyyy,” Mir replied cheekily, pulling himself out of Joon’s grasp.

Bang Chulyong, don’t you dare,” Joon warned, making his voice come out deep and menacing, while taking a step towards the younger.

“Oh, but I do!” Mir shouted, as he leapt out of his lover’s reach and ran into their room, grabbing his clothes; he the showers and hopped in.

 Joon smiled. Mir thought jumping into the shower was going to save him.

How cute… Joon thought to himself as he walked slowly to the bedroom, the pancakes would have to wait, his body didn’t need food right now, it needed Bang Chulyong.

Mir got a shock when he heard to door to the bathroom open.

“Mir?” Joon called, as he walked up to the shower curtains, yanking his shirt off, “you think these flimsy curtains will save you? Remember, you are reason why I’m staying here while all the members are back at home, don’t you even dare play tricks.”

Mir could see Joon’s shadow though the curtains of the shower. It looked like Joon was stripping.

“Yah! Wait a second! Hang on. You just took a shower!” Mir protested, pushing Joon back as he pulled back the shower curtains, trying to get in.

“So? I can take other one if I want to…” Joon said, pulling Mir’s hands out of the way and stepping into the rushing water with him, “besides, when’s the last time you and I showered together? As I recall, someone rather liked it when I did this”

Mir felt the blood rush to his face, as he looked at his lover’s body. The toned muscles flexed and jerked with every small movement of Lee Joon’s arms.

“Now…for that kiss I wanted earlier,” Joon said, pulling Mir lips to his. They stayed like that for quite a while, the pancakes now entirely forgotten.