Final

Love First Sight

I walked down the Han river to take some pictures which I think is interesting.

You must have asked what I do right? 

I'm a Photograpsher. No, but it still hasn't.

Since college I do like photography though my parents told me not to do it because they want me to be a Doctor.

But I still cling to my stance and follow my heart.

After walking quite a distance and find a comfortable place to take some pictures.

I took out my camera and started photographing my surroundings.

When I was trying to take some pictures of my eye caught a glimpse of someone who caught my attention, I started to notice and lowered my camera.

She is a figure that girl long straight hair flowing in the wind so her hair covered most of her face, making it hard to see her face clearly.

I involuntarily began to walk toward her, my distance is getting closer and now I can see her face, ah ... Neomu yeppeunda!

Beautiful face and body size ideal for a girl make it look perfect.

I started to lift my camera and pointed it at the girl, after taking a few pictures  looks that girl realized that I was being photograpshed.

She walked up to me made me glued the heart beat faster when she was started approaching, I was a bit nervous now, because of her beautiful face is now very clearly visible.

" You know someone taking photos without permission is a crime? ", She said, but it made me pretty silent stare besides her voice is very melodious to hear.

"Are you a reporter? ", She asked again but I'm still in the same position is admiring her beauty.

" Hallooooo! Excuse me! Do you hear me?! ", She said a little annoyed and finally I woke up and returned to the real world.

"Neh?! ", It just comes out of my mouth.

" I ask you sir, are you a journalist? ", She asked with crossed her arms over her chest.

"Journalists? A anio ... ", I said, my sheart pounding really nervous at all, if you're here you can definitely hear it.

" Then why are you taking my picture without permission? ", she asked again in the same position.

"I think I took a beautiful picture," I said honestly.

"MWO?!! ", she said shocked.

"Neh, I'm always interested in something beautiful and want to record it with my camera," I said again without a thought I said it was on a girl, and worse  the girl  is the first time I've encountered.

" Don't try to seduce me, give me your camera! ", she said in a tone of dislike.

"For what? ", I asked, surprised.

"Palli, just give it! ", she said firmly.

I also gave her my camera with curious what she would do.

She also saw the results of that picture I took since I came here.

Annoyed face turned into a look of awe. Does she admire my picture?

"What are you doing? "I asked curious.

"Just make sure you're not a journalist," she said, giving my camera back.

"I've already said so", I said as I enter into my camera bag.

"Are you a photograpsher? " she asked me.

"Anio, uh ... I mean not ", I replied.

"Yet? ", she asked, surprised.

" Neh, but one day I could definitely be a photograpsher," I said optimistically.

" Maybe, because I see from the  picture of you you've got talent", she said that made me happy.

"Jinjja" I said with a smile that expands.

"Neh," she said simply.

 

" By the way, what are you doing here", I asked her when we were sitting on a bench near the Han River.

"Get some fresh air to calm my mind," she replied, staring at the flowing river water.

" What you're having trouble? " I asked because I saw in her eyes like she was a very heavy burden.

" None of your business, I have a problem or not," she said still staring position flat with river water.

"Neh is none of my business, but if you need a friend I'm ready to go with you? " I offered myself.

"No, thank you", she said, we were silent for a moment because I saw she was thinking about something.

like her problem  load is very heavy.

"Hmmm ... Do you really want to join with me? ", She asked, breaking the silence that occurred some time ago, looking at me.

" Of course", I said with a smile.

"All right, but you don't protest wherever I want to go", she said as she stood up from her seat.

"All right, I'm ready to follow you wherever you want", I said come up too.

"I'm going to take my bike used to be", I said as we started walking.

"No, I want to ride public transportation," she said, smiling. It turns out she's prettier when she smiles.

"Lend me your glasses! ", she pleaded.

"For what? ", I asked, surprised.

"Don't be a lot of questions, give me! ", She said with exasperation.

Aigo she looks cute! I also gave her my sunglasses.

We were going to ride the bus, I don't know for sure but I just followed she goal and I'm happy to be with her.

After that we went down in a traditional market, I saw she was not a girl who often come to a place like this.

She's like a girl who always come to the mall if you want to shop.

" Whoa crowded at all! ", She said with a smile.

I've seen her smile twice and both times it was also my heart pounding .

"What is your first time to the place like this? "I asked her in surprise.

"Neh, I'm first time come here, and it seems very nice," she replied and then we went into the market.

She looks happy to see the state of the market.

Although sometimes whimsical look this much fun the way in a traditional market but don't know why I felt l'm glad..

"I want it! Buy me! ", She asked me when we passed a shop deobokki (rice cake).

"MWO?! "I said, pretending not to hear.

"Yak! you say it is coming with me, and keep all my wishes," she said, pursing her lips making it look like a child made me feel completely exasperated her.

"Arraseo,  just wait here", I said and go buy deobokki it.

After completion of buy back to her that I was sitting waiting for me.

"Igeo! " I said, giving deobokki to her.

"Well .... yey!!! ", She said, clapping, what was just as happy as she could for a deobokki? then she began to eat.

"Waaahh ... masista", she said with a smile broke, made me smile too well I couldn't keep my eyes on the other..

"Did you just eat deobokki first time? "I asked her who it was still fun to take deobokki.

"Neh," she said simply, this yeoja really  weird.

And she lives in Korea but never take deobokki.

"You want to? ", She offered me.

"Ania, You alone", I said fine refuse.

"Aaaaa ..... ", She said, proffering deobokki it to me and forced me to eat it.

"I told you ..... ", I say cut because she includes pieces deobokki it into my mouth.

"Otte? Masista? ", She asked

"Neh, but you should not force me to eat it like that", I said to her pretending upset, she just smiled innocently showing off her white teeth.

 

Once satisfied walking  the road we both went to a market garden often used by childrens .

Looking at it now makes me feel that this girl like a child that enters the body  adults.

She ran and sat on a swing with a very cheerful face.

I could only smile at sher behavior.

"Palli! Push me!! , "She yelled as I was walking toward her.

"Palli!!! ", She said again, I began to push her swing softly and smile that crossed her face started to broke again, sometimes the sound of laughter that really please me.

Once satisfied playing swing, we sat on a bench in the park.

"I want ice cream! ", She said pointing to ice cream seller on the other side.

"Neh?! " I said.

"Buy me some ice cream! Palli! ", She said raising her voice.

This girl, Aish! But honestly I couldn't turn it down, for some reason my body started to walk toward the ice cream vendor was without a word of protest from me.

"The taste of chocolate ! ", She said as she screamed.

I was just nod my head alone.

"Igeo! "I said give chocolate ice cream flavors as requested.

"Why? why only one? ", She asked surprised because I only buy 1 piece of ice cream.

"You want more? "I asked her as she gave her chocolate ice cream.

"Ani, not for me but for you", she said as she took the ice cream that I gave of my hand.

"I don't like sweet food", I said as I sat down beside sher.

"Have you tried it? ", She asked as she began to bite her ice cream.

"Neh, but when I was 5 years old," I said dreamily.

"Yak! it's a long time. You know the flavor of ice cream that can make our hearts happy ", she said as she continued to eat ice cream.

"Jinjja?! I've heard words like that ", I said as she looked at her shocked.

"Try it! ", She said, proffering her ice cream to me, I began to bite the ice cream.

Why is it different? I felt like there was a gentle breeze that hits me, very cool ... But if it's true because the ice cream?

"Otte? I used to feel sad because of loneliness, but one day my mother told me to eat chocolate ice cream like this. It made me feel good, "she said, smiling at imagining about her story.

"Jinjja? So because your mother that give you feeling happy? "I asked her.

"Ania, my mother always say sweet taste of chocolate ice cream will make your day sweet too. But after she left I didn't feel like that, but I'm trying to continue to believe what she says ", she explained, but it seems she felt sad to tell it.

"Is that so? "I asked her then nodded her head.

Not the flavor of the chocolate ice cream makes a nice day.

But smile after eating ice cream that makes people around you happy.

"Then where your mother go? "I asked.

"She had to go there! , "She said, pointing sky, and I knew it was that her mother dead.

"I see ...", I said, looking up at tshe sky she pointed out.

"Don't you want to apologize? ", She asked who made me look at her.

"Huh?! "I asked didn't understand.

"Usually if someone asks about the dead, and make someone remember again she/he would apologize," she said again.

"But I think it's not a thing wrong, remember it is not the person we feel it is not right  away from us? "I said that she thinks then she smiled.

"You're the first to say that to me", she said and laughed softly. I had to laugh with her.

"Oh is 7 hours we are together, but we don't know each other ", I said that just remembered that I don't know her name.

"What's in a name if we could feel comfortable with each other? ", She asked didn't seem too want to know my name.

"But at least it's better than having to call hey, you, or the other. I'm Lee Donghae, "I said, introducing myself.

"If that's what you want, just call Yuri", she said

"Yuri? A good name, "I said and smiled.

 

After a long time we sat on a bench Yuri started walking toward the fountain near the park.

I just looked at her confused, what would she do? I was stunned when she saw sher start dancing  under a water fountain with a laugh no matter that the clotshes will be soaked.

But it seems to see it as I wanted to preserve it, I started taking my camera and started to photograph.

She realized that I was taking pictures and then she posed like a model.

It made me want to continue to take her picture more.

She invited me to come play with her fountain, I keep my camera and went to her.

We started playing water, sprinkled water to each individual body  with pleasure.

In fact we don't seem to care if anyone is watching us now.

Honestly this is the first time in my life doing this stupid thing, but my sheart felt very happy at all right now.

After quite tired, we had a break before returning to the bench and sat with soaking wet clotshes.

"Are you cold? ", I asked Yuri.

"A little, but my heart is very happy now hahaha ..." she said with a laugh. I laugshed too.

Equally, I'm happy too Yuri-a. We were silent for a while because we were late in our mind .

"Donghae-a, thank you", said Yuri broke the silence between us, staring at the sky.

"Neh?! "I said, suddenly looking at her.

"Today was really fun! ", She said that back at me, smiling sweetly all.

"Neh, Cheonma. Nadoo ", I said smile back.

She started to stand and then walk and stopped before me, I wondered what she would do?

I had come up, we are now facing each other.

 She began her advanced closer to me, I'm just still not moving at all still looked at her surprised.

Once close enough she tiptoes to align her body with me, then she kissed my lips gently.

I'm confused what should I do? she let go of her kisses me, it appears there was disappointment in the eyes because I didn't reply.

When she would turn around I hugged her waist and started kissing her lips softly as she did earlier.

I'm getting my body pressed to her when she started kissing me back.

We kissed long enough and eventually we had to end the kiss, if we still want to live.

We stared at each other with the situation I was hugging her waist. Her eyes showed any heavy burden being had to bear.

But it seems she's trying to bear it with a vengeance.

" At least today I can be myself ", she said with tears in her eyes. I was stunned to see her cry, but she was really cheerful girl.

"Uljima, the girl like you are not supposed to cry," I said, wiping the tears welling gently falling.

" Thank you  ", she said again, and I sheld her tight as don't want to part with it, but it was getting late and now our time has expired.

She let go of my arms and smiled at me.

"I have to go back now," said Yuri with a sad face, but she still tried to smile.

"Want me to inter? "I offered sher.

"Ania, gwenchana. I'm going home alone ", she said refused my offer.

"Yuri-a, when we could meet again? ", I asked as she began to walk away.

" If fate allows it, maybe we'll meet again," she said, turning toward me. Then she walked away from me again.

"I'm sure fate will bring us back!!! "I shouted at her but she just raised her hand up and waved  to me.

I looked back ever lam increasingly disappearing from sight.

"I promise that! "I promised to myself, one day I will definitely see you again Yuri-a. My First sight love ... ^ _ ^

The End


I Finished this story, Thank you for subscribe and comment  im proud you All :)

Hope You like this, Sorry for bad grammer and typo kekeke ^^