first meeting

That perfect man

"excuse me!!!! " *silent * "EXCUSE ME !!! IS THE SHOP OPEN???IS THERE ANYONE HERE???"

you saw one young man running to the counter.

"im sorry,but the shop is close for the day but since you're here already ,maybe i can make you one cup of latte for free?"

"okay"

"have a seat then "

you went over to the seat that is near to the window and you sit down.while waiting for your coffee to be serve you look around the cafe.something caught your eyes...

"wow..why is he so good looking..totally my type of guy"

you have been looking at him for a good 3minutes when you heard "sorry ms this is your latte:)" you got a shock and you look up to see him smiling at you while handling you your latte. your heart melted. "Have a seat!" is what you told him after you came back to your sense (is this the correct way to write this???) he sat down and the both of you start drinking your latte /awkward silent/

to kill that awkward silent he ask you why did you come out to buy coffee because it's already 1am. you told him that you're bored that's why you came out and just nice this cafe is the nearest cafe near to where you are staying.you then ask him why you didnt see him before and ask if he's the new staff here or not and he told you he's the new staff here and tonight is the first time he work night shift . the two of you talk for one hour and you volunteer to help him tidy up the cafe before you leave.

Back at home

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS HE SO PERFECT ???OMG..HOW I WISH IM FRIEND WITH HIM,HE'S JUST SO PERFECT" you said this while you lay on your bed and kicking your legs up high in the air. your room mate that's using her laptop on her bed turn and give you a weird look and ask you what happened. you told her what happened just now and she gave you that weird look again== you ignore her and continue rolling around your bed.

 

 

the next day you went to the cafe as usual hoping you can see that guy again but sadly he will only come at night. you came back at night and you got disappointed again because the cafe was closed.... you decide to try your luck again the next day , to your surprise, he was there early in the morning. a smile immediately appear on your face the moment you see him in the cafe.you walk up to the counter and he recognise you immediately ...he took down your order and ask you why are you here so early . you then told him that you have a habit of going to cafe to grab a cup of coffee in the morning.

after handling you your coffee,just as you were about to leave he ask you if you were free at night. you told him that you're free and you wrote down your number and pass it to him.he told you to meet him at 6pm at the river near to your house because he has something to tell you  and he even told you to just wear something casual..

after you left the cafe..you couldn't hide your excitment and start jumping around on the street. you were shock that he ask you out on a date...

it's almost 4pm when you check your clock and you quickly went to shower and here comes the question...you dont know what to wear ..you open your woredrobe and all you see was what you always wear when you go out . you start taking all your clothing out to see which fit the date..after about 15minutes you decide to wear a t-shirt and jeans along with a baseball jacket. it's 5:45pm after you finish doing all the necessary stuff you need to do. you quickly leave your house and head over to your meeting venue.

when you reach the venue you already saw him standing there waiting for you..you apologise to him for being late and he say it's okay because he came earlier than expected. he then gave you a bouquet of flowers and you were shocked because you have never ever receive flowers from guys before . he told you that whatever he want to say is written on the card that's attact to the flowers. you open the card and the first thing you see is his confession to you. you look back up at him and he say "would you be my girlfriend? " you look at him and you were so shock that you told him to give you some times to decide and you told him that you will give him a reply by tomorrow's afternoon and you ran back to your apartment.

you couldn't believe what you just heard so you pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming ...you lay on your bed thinking if you should date him or not and you start rolling around your bed...after about 30minutes you came up with a answer. the next day you called him and tell him to meet you at the river ...your heart beat very fast as you're approaching him...you look at him and tell him that you're gonna tell him your answer..

the two of you stand facing each other but both of you are just looking down at the ground. suddenly you said"can you ask me the same question you ask yesterday?" he look at you in surprise but still he ask you that question. after he finish asking , all you did was replying him with a "umm" he look at you in surprise and you slowly walk up to him and slip your hand into his hand and the two of your hand interlock with each other..he immediately give you a smile and hug you and he say "i promise to make you the most happiest woman in the world"