2. You are late

The Art Called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joomin POV

Pouting as i prepare my painting kit and fixes the canvas in front of me. And about that guy earlier ?  His name is Hongbin. And he’s laughing in front of me.

“You sound like a byuntae , asking like that” He said as he keep laughing , taking his diversity jacket off and sit down on a stool i prepare for him. Earlier after i said that , both of them laughing their heart out. I don’t know they will think my words another way! I need to explain what i mean with my face redden in embarassment.

Mumble a word to make him stop laughing as i look for color i will use when i’m painted him. He stop laughing after a view minutes and pretend to wipes his tears.

 

“So ? you will pay me for being a model ? “  He raised his eyebrows as he remember me saying that i will try to pay him if he want to be my model.” Just so you know , i’m not rich but i will try.” He hums with his low voice as he look around the art class. “I never know art class is interesting.””Because you never come inside” I look up from the painting kit and let out a soft sigh.

“Please sit straight” He slump down on the stools while lift up his chin.

“Please  , and don’t raise your chin . just smile naturally” Sighing again and i took my pencil to draw the sketch of him. When i’m about to look up to make the draw , my sight got block by a basketball shirt. Hongbin looking down at me.

 

“How about i give you another way to pay me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter