It's still you.

I Still Love You (MinSul ver.)

It’s been 1 year since I tried to forget about him. But it didn’t work the pain’s still there. Since I came back in Seoul I wanted to start a new life, a new beginning.

Every night my heart still hurt. I could still remember all the memories that I shouldn’t remember. But, the more I’m trying to forget about it, the more it comes back.

.

I lay down on my bed, trying to forget everything. It hurt so much, I couldn’t breathe properly. I place my right hand on my chest, and I can feel my heart beat beating so fast. I tried to calm my self, but it didn’t work. I closed my eyes, and memories started to flash through my mind again.

 

/Flashbacks/

“….I think we should go on our own way now. I’m leaving you! ’” I said

“But…..i thought you love me?” he said

I can’t say anything. My heart hurt so much and Tears started to fall.

“Aren’t you going to say something? I can’t let you leave me like that.” He said crying

“Please…..just let me go.” I shouted at him

“So now what? That’s it? This is our ending? Well if that what you want, I can’t do anything about it…Okay! I’m letting you go now….as you wish!” he replied. Then went off.

/End of Flashback/

 

As I open my eyes, tears stared to fall. I hugged my pillow beside me and I cried. I closed my eyes again, until I fell asleep.

 .

.

.

“Yah Yah~ Sulli! Wake up!! You’re getting late for school! This is your first day!”  Amber, my sister said.

“Ahh~” I said lazily.

“Come on now. Get up!” She said while pulling my hands.

I stand up, and I grabbed my towel then I took a bath.

 

“Sulli, Aren’t you gonna eat before going to school?”  Mom Asked.

“No, Mom. I’m getting late. Bye!” I said.

 

.

.

/Car/

“Ma’am are you okay? You look sad! Did you cry last night?” The Driver asked

“Yes! I’m fine!” I Lied. But the truth is, I’m not okay, my heart hurt so much.

 

“We’re here ma’am. Have a good day”

“Thanks. You too.” I replied.

 

I walked inside the school, well, it’s nice, it’s peaceful, and everybody’s happy.  I looked for my room, and finally I saw it. I entered and some people stared at me, like a murdered someone.

 

“OH! Well you must be the new student!” Ms. Lee, my teacher said. “Students please welcome her, and be good to her. Please introduce yourself!”  She added

 

I stand normally in front of the class, and then I introduce my self.

“Hi! My name is Sulli….Choi Sulli.” I said.

 

When out of the sudden, someone stand up. I look at the back to see who stand up……..... And I couldn’t believe it…….It was him, it was really him, it’s  CHOI MINHO.  My heart beat started to beat faster again, I startled, I couldn’t talk and I froze.

 

“Mr. Choi! Is there any problem?”Ms. Lee asked.

“No-Nothing!” he replied.

It was nice hearing his voice again.

“So~ Sulli, you can now sit there.” Ms. Lee said.  “Okay Class, be nice to her! Okay? So, Wait for your next teacher” she added

 

 

I sit quietly. I can’t still believe it.  I want to talk to him, hug him, just like before, but I guess, that’s never gonna happen again.

All I could feel right now is mixed emotions. I can’t explain it….. But all I know and my heart knows that…….

 

I STILL LOVE HIM…