A Childish Mission

Mission Accomplished

Incheon Airport, March 29th 2013

 

Media and fans already gathered at Incheon Airport since early in the morning. They all knew that SNSD, the most popular girl group from South Korea, will go to Japan. As one of the most anticipated artists in South Korea, all about them is important. How they come and what clothes they wear are questions that are anticipated by fans the most.

After several hours of waiting, fans and journalists could take their pictures. One by one, they’re captured by camera blitz. It’s a common situation for SNSD. For them, those actions could bring joy and also madness at the same time. Joy because they can show the world how gorgeous and elegant their taste of fashion, on the other hand, it leads to annoying moment. Lack of privacy and sometimes it becomes too crowded, they think.

Yoona looked so stunning that day. She wore white-tshirt, with silver shining blazer and baby blue short pants along with young brown wedges. Lately, people pay more attention to her because she couldn’t separate with her cellphone. Some fans even realized that she always looks busy with her phone at the airport. But, Yoona didn’t mind them. Yes, she’s busy with her phone and it’s all because of her boyfriend. Her boyfriend didn’t want to lose contact, even when she has a schedule overseas. That time, she also looked busy with her phone, calling for someone.

“Yoboseyo?”, she called someone with her soft voice.

“Yoona?”, a man voice can be heard through her phone, “You already arrived?”

Yoona suddenly smiled because some fans took her picture while answering the phone, “Ani. I just arrived at the airport. Do you have any schedule today?”

“No. I have to go to the practice room with the members”, he said with his husky voice. Yoona suddenly pouted , though she knew her boyfriend couldn’t see her.

“Hallo?”

“Hmm”

“Are you mad?”, his voice turned into panic.

Yoona smiled to the camera and even showed her V sign with her fingers. Jessica followed. “No. I just thought you will be very busy tonight and probably won’t call me”

The words made her boyfriend laugh, “I won’t! How come I can forget you?” Yoona’s lips then curved a smile, “promise me?”

“Ne”

“When will you go to Japan?”, asked Yoona while walking to the airport hall.

“On April. Back and forth. I guess we can meet there since you also have a tour there”, he said.

Then something came up to Yoona’s mind. She wanted her boyfriend to do something that shows his affection. She knew this guy isn’t a romantic type even though his voice sounds like an angel.

“I have a wish”, she smirked.

“What kind of wish?”

“I want you for several times ahead”, she talked in very slow motion. His boyfriend anticipated it. “to send me your selca at the airport.”

“WHAT??? You know I don’t really like take a selca in public place”, he protested.

“You have to! With a pout mouth like my selca”, Yoona smiled mischievously. She heard her boyfriend sigh but later on she heard “hmm” sound. It means he already agreed with her.

“Good boy! Now I have to go ok? I’ll call you when I arrive”, she said cheerfully.

The guy answered, “Ne. Take care and I love you”

“I love you too”, CLICK! Then she turned off her phone, followed her unnies and the maknae to the gate with happy feeling.

 

***

 

Taiwan, April 3rd 2013

A lot of fans and Media from Taiwan came to the airport that day. CNBLUE will hold their first world tour concert in Taiwan. The excitement could be seen through the number of crowds. People were cheering and calling their names. The leader even took his handycam to take the video of the fans and members before the concert. All members seemed busy waving their hands to the fans, even Yonghwa said Hi to several fans. Meanwhile, Jonghyun walked behind them and busy with his phone, taking his selca photo. Perhaps, it’s a common thing for them to take a photo but this time is different. Jonghyun took his selca with pouting mouth, trying to be cute and after that busy with his phone again.  Jungshin, who looked at that situation, tried to hold his laugh. Hyung is so weird today. Since when he loves to pout his mouth?  thought Jungshin. Other members actually noticed it, but they held it until they went to their van.

“YAH! What’s that?”, Yonghwa slapped Jonghyun’s arm gently.

“What?”, Jonghyun asked confusedly, pretending to be confused actually.

Yonghwa and the maknaes smirked, “Don’t try to be innocent!”

Jonghyun still being stubborn, the maknaes just shook their heads.

“Your pouting mouth and selca? Remember? Who are you? Lee Jonghyun?”, teased Yonghwa. The situation made Jonghyun surrender. They knew Jonghyun too well so he can’t tell lies.

“What’s that, hyung?”, Minhyuk demanded the answer.

Jonghyun sighed, “That was for Yoona”

All the members, even a few managers, were laughing out loud. Jungshin laughed whole-heartedly, made him get a hard slap from Jonghyun, “I knew it, hyung! I held my laugh back then”

“You did it in front of the fans. They will notice your action”, Yonghwa reminded him but still couldn’t stop laughing.

“Tsk. I know, but it’s a mission from Yoona. Also, I have to send all the pictures to her”, he said with pouting mouth, made the others laugh even harder.

“So this is Lee Jonghyun! The Judo and Taekwondo champion but cannot reject the wish of his girlfriend”, teased Jungshin. Jonghyun wanted to smack Jungshin but suddenly his phone’s calling. It’s from Yoona. His face turned to be happy immediately, “Mission Accomplished, next time will be my turn to give you a mission. And my dear? you owe me a kiss…”. Yonghwa, who looked at that situation, felt envy and grabbed his cellphone also, “I also want to call Hyun”, and he grimaced. Minhyuk and Jungshin just rolled their eyes and placed the earphones to their ears, didn’t want to hear their conversations. They just envied their hyungs.