I Hate U

I Hate U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Jongin were the perfect couple. They knew what the other was thinking, they knew everything about each other. They had to... They were married for 5 years now. They met when they were only 10 years old. They don't even need to say a word, they can communicate just with the eyes... And it was amazing, but because of that they didn't even say 'I love you''s anymore. Well, Jongin say it sometimes, but Kyungsoo don't.

Kyungsoo knew about it but he just couldn't say it. He never find the right time. So Kyungsoo decided to make a little surprise for his beloved husband. During one week he worked in the big project to surprise Jongin, he called 'Project I-hate-u'. Jongin couldn't found about it so he hided in a box in the kitchen, because Jongin wasn't allowed to enter in there without Kyungsoo permission. He allways made a mess when he goes there.

The big day arrived. Kyungsoo woke up first, made breakfast and put the things on where they belonged and were woke Jongin up. He opened the door and found a Jongin in the bed sleeping like a baby, he went closer and whispered in his ear.

"Wake up, jong~~" Jongin didn't move.

"Wake up" Kyungsoo sat on the bed and shaked Jongin.

"hmmmm" was the only reply that Kyungsoo received from him.

"Wake up, I made breakf-" he didn't finish the sentence. Jongin gave him a morning kiss and went to the bathroom. Kyunsoo knew that that was the time to hide and wait to Jongin to find the surprise by himself.

Jongin exited the bathroom and found a little box on the bed he went and opened. Inside there was a paper in shape of a heart. In bold letters was wrote "follow your heart". Jongin thought that that was strange. He looked to the door and saw a post-it with a little heart in it. He stood up and walked to the door, he took it from the door and behind it there was another post-it with a little arrow pointing to another one. Jongin walked to there and inside the heart was writed 'Please' Jongin took it. He was lead to another heart that has writed 'walk'. He kept doing that until he reached the couch in the living room. He put all the post-its in the table and started to put them in order. It read 'Please walk to the TV and turn it on and press play in the remote control and sit on the couch'. He did what was told and sit on the couch, he saw Kyunsoo's face in the screen. He pressed 'play' and Kyunsoo started to talk with him.

"Hi Jong~~ You followed your heart and found me. Congratulations love. You're not understanding a thing, right? but I'll give you all the answers."

"Yeah. I wanna know what's happening." Jongin replied to the TV.

"I'm here to say the things I hate about you, Jongin." Kyungsoo said from the TV. "You'll know the 30 things that I hate the most in you."

"What ???" Jongin was more confused now.

"1 - I hate when you don't wake up when I call you.

2 - I hate your hands, they always fit so perfecty on mine.

3 - I hate your feet, they're always cold when ours met under the blanket.

4 - I hate your eyes that always stares into mine.

5 - I hate your nose they're always in the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter