Chapter 1- Memories of Us

Damn! That Gangster

 

 

"Memomeries of Us"

 

 

 

 

 

I saw a boy standing behind at the girl’s back, who is sitting in a swing. I think there just 6 or maybe 7 years old.

 

 

I walked closer in the swing to see their faces but it is blur. Yet, it seems they are so familiar in me.

 

 

Have I meet them in somewhere?  Arrggghhh I my head would hurts in thinking where I saw them.

 

 

I look intently closer at the boy and girl faces but still I can’t remember where I saw them.

 

 

I was stiffened when the boys talks. “ Tell me are you going to leave me? ” he said  facing the girl’s back.

 

 

His voice is so familiar I think I’ve heard it somewhere. The girl didn’t face the boy she just put her head down.

 

 

“ Tell me, Why? ” the boy asked again .

 

 

 

I don’t know why my heart keeps on beating fast in what he said.

 

 

I look closely at the boy’s face, I can see that he is in PAIN and SORROW. I can see a small teary water in his eyes.

 

 

“ He’s crying ” I said.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the girl stood in the swing and face the boy, I thought the girl will answer the boy and talk to him but the only word she said is

 

 

“ I’m sorry ”.

 

 

 

After saying those words she walked away with the tears that keeps on falling in her eyes. The boy didn’t do anything he just look the girl running away from him.

 

 

As the rain start to fall the boy cries in pain and remain standing in the swing. I decided to run after the girl with the hope that I can still follow her.

 

 

 

I’m walking along the street when I saw a tree. I went in the tree cause I’m already wet as I came, I saw the girl behind the tree.

 

 

I bet she’s hiding and I hear a little sob . Wait, is she crying?  I take a look on her to see if she’s crying and yeah, she is.

 

 

 

“ * sob *..I do LOVE him .*  sob *...so much ”

 

 

 

Bu-But why didn’t she told him. Arrggghhh, so many questions in my mind came up.  For the second time , I look at her

 

 

 

“ she’s like an angel…”  yeah she’s pretty cute and the boy is also cute,. They were perfect though, they we’re too young for LOVE.

 

 

 

I slid down my back in tree's trunk and sit…. I think the girl got sleep. Hmmmmm, I was about to close my eyes and take a rest for a moment when I heard a footstep.

 

 

When I turn, I saw the girl crossing in the street and saw a car heading to her way. I quickly stood up to warn her but I was too late.

 

 

I think?

 

 

 

The only thing I hear is a crashed then all things turns to black.  

 

 

 

 

                    -CJzkie ( Maiden )      

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yow! Everyone. Thanks for reading my story. Sorry if it is boring.

Btw,I'm still making my Main Image for this Chapter.

Enjoy! 

 

 

-CJzkie ( Maiden )