.

Dating Him

Sitting infront of your laptop you were watching your favorite kpop boygroup's latest MV. You let out a squeak when you saw the infamous  logo of WoollimEnt spinning on your screen. You've seen this MV for numerous times already but everytime you watch it again it feel like it's the first time you'll be seeing it. A cool and unique sound starts playing and you just watch in awe.

 

They look so cool…..Daebak

 

It's starting, they were all over L who is looking really cool and handsome, well he is the visual...and he's proving that he has the right to be called that.

 

"Mr.Visual right there" you mumbled

 

After L's 'myterious' part  it was Sunggyu's and wow is this guy not getting old, he looks younger when performing and it amuses you how he turns into this charismatic leader every time they perform.   During Dongwoo's part he and Sunggyu did this dance and it looked really cool,

 

 top notch dance group indeed

 

You smile at the idea ot go to f them being one of the best dancing group. This MV is just beyond perfection, Infinite now is in a  new different level, They are now one the most popular groups , one of the groups that are starting to gain number of fans every second.

 

"Oh my god" you cupped your face with your hands , it's your favorite member's part

 

"Woohyun  Oh m-" you heard your front door unlock, since you left the bedroom door opened you heard it when the door clicked. You lowered the volume and asked if it was your boyfriend who just went in but you didn't receive any response. You paused the video to ask again.

 

"OPPA IS THAT YOU??" You screamed, not leaving your place.

 

"Jagi..?"

 

"I'm here!" you screamed from the bedroom where you are sitting. You went back to the video and resumed what you were watching.Your legs were up on the chair and you pulled yourself closer to the table. You let out another squeak when you saw your favorite part,

 

  it was Woohyun singing his part , he look so y pointing to himself like that.

 

"THAT IS JUST-" you cupped your mouth " WHY " you were slamming your palms on your computer table.

 

"This guy is just-" you muffled your scream with your hands. You scrolled down to read the comments and most of them were in english, There were a lot of comments regarding on how good they are and stuff but what caught your attention were  comments about Woohyun.

 

'Woohyun oppa is so handsome'

'Namu is so perfect'

'My Namstar you are the best <3'

 

He has so many fans......Does he even need me. You know you shouldn't be thinking about this but there are times that you just couldn't help but wonder.

 

"Baby?" someone poked his wet head inside the room.

 

"Baby can you just…. Wait for me outside , give me 5 minutes" you groaned on your palms but you were sure he understood it well, you heard a light chuckled.

 

You've got to be kidding me

 

Before you know it he spun around your chair , making you face him then he curled 2 fingers by hand and put them close to his head . He started doing cutesy sound as he sway side to side curling and uncurling his hands trying to portray a rabbit.

 

"Woohyun" you groaned "stop it" you stood up and tried to stope him by holding both of his forearms trying to bring them down. He chuckled and his smile grew wider.

 

"Nam Woohyun" you raised your voice a little. He stopped and pouted.  "Why do you hate it so much" he mumbled. 

 

"It's not that I hate it Woohyun it's just that-"

 

"You should've told me that you dont want me here" the tone of his voice was serious, you knew he was upset.

 

"It's not like that"  You followed him as he walk back to the living room , calling his name softly multiple times but he didn't respond at all . "Woohyun" you called out for him softly, looking at his as he dry his hair with a towel. He put the towel on the table and took his bag that was placed on the couch.

 

"h-hey are you leaving?" you took big steps and followed him on his way to the door, he answered you with a 'hmm' before he went out.

 

 

 

---

After an hour you went out of your apartment to go to Infinite's practice studio , well atleast you think he'll be there with the boys. You arrived and met Gonam on his way out.

 

"Hey ___ , I didn't know you'll be here" he stopped infront of you and smiled. You smiled backa nd told him that you dropped by to tell something to Woohyun. He excused himself and told you to go ahead as he leave to buy the boys something to drink and eat, he told you that he'll buy a portion for you too and insisted that you stay and eat with them so you just agreed.

 

You stopped infront of their practice room and watched them dance through the gap on the blinds. You smiled as you watch them dance their heart out to their new song , you eyes stopped at Woohyun and you sighed. They danced again for a few more times, you felt a hand on top of your shoulder and you look back to see Gonam giving you a curious look.

 

"why are you here outside?" he went beside you and try to look at the boys through the gap and he smiled "You can watch them dance inside , you know you're free to do that" he chuckled

 

"He's really good isn't he" you mumbled. Gonam looked at you and figured that you were talking about Woohyun "he is, he improved a lot"

 

"To think that he used to mess up a lot" you smiled, Gonam laughed and went to the door and opened it.

 

"Go in" he said loud enough making the boys stop dancing. The boys approached Gonam to get the food, Sungyeol went out of the room and saw you 

 

"Oh! ____-ah!" He went beside you just to drag you back inside with him.

 

"Guys ____-ah's here!" Sungyeol announce happily, the boys beamed and approached you except for Woohyun , he was just sitting on the floor, still panting.

 

"What's with him" Myungsoo mumbled as he look at Woohyun

 

"He's been quiet since he arrived today" Hoya added 

 

"___-ah , Did you two had a fight?" Sunggyu whispered to you . When you didn't respond he just sighed. 

 

"Guys come on let's eat outside" Sunggyu called, the boys nodded and followed him, he held the door knob and mouthed 'fighting' at you and you smiled at him.

 

Slowly, you made your way to Woohyun who was still looking at the floor, you played with your fingers as you sit infront of him.

 

"uhm.." you said but you pressed your lips into a thin line right after.

 

Damn it, what do I say

 

You moved closer to him  "Woohyun-ah" you mumbled , you were sure he heard you but he didn't respond. You bit your lip "Woohyun-ah" you repeated, louder this time. You stared at him noticing his sweats dripping and falling on the floor, you took your hankerchief from your pocket , you swept his bangs to the other side as you wipe his forehead. He was taken aback by your action but he still did not look at you. You wiped the remaining sweat on his chin before you let go of your hankerchief to cup his face. 

 

"Baby... I'm sorry" you mumbled . He looked up and glared at you . "I'm really sorry, Hear me out?" you pleaded.

 

He sighed before speaking "You know how much I hate it when we fight, We haven't seen each other for over a week and you just ignored me when I actually made time to stop by your place to see you"

 

"But I didn't ignore you it wa-" he glared at you again making you stop from speaking.

 

"You acted like you didn't miss me at all..." he looked away "like you don't even want to see me"

 

"H-hey it's not like that Hyun" you bit your lower lip "I just don't want you to be mad at me...." he raised an eyebrow "but I ended up getting you mad... "

 

"I know you hate it when I get jealous over simple things.... I know you hate it when I feel insecure because of your fans or the any female idol around you who you could've chosen instead of me" 

 

"Not this again" he groaned

 

"I know! Believe me Hyun I know that these are childish but what can I do if I feel jealous what can I do if I feel insecure. You hate it when I feel like this that's why I acted like that I didn't want you to see me like that" your voice broke and your tears started falling "I'm sorry, the thing I should do as your girlfriend is to trust you and I can't even do that" you wiped your tears "I'm really sorry, Don't be mad at me anymore" 

 

 

Woohyun sighed as he sat properly and cupped your face with his hands "Jagi... I don't hate it when you're jealous, sometimes I even find it cute" he chuckled "I just don't want you to feel insecure, I'm with you cause I love you. For me you're the most beautiful girl in the world and your cheers for me are the best" he smiled at you "I'm sorry I didn't at least let you explain, sorry I turned my back and left you" he pouted and leaned his forehead on yours "I love you" he said before kissing you. "Remember that okay?" 

 

You nodded "I love you too Nam Woohyun" 

 

 

 

 

 

------------ Thank You for Reading ----------