Only Hope

Born Leader

From day one, they all knew he was a force to be reckoned with.

He was a survivor.

He had shown them how to endure everything and continue to live.

Jiyong was a leader, and the father of the new world.

He had treated the plague like a game, and his only goal was to win. It would've been impossible not to follow someone as confident as him when everyone else was panicking. The few survivors that were left had chosen right. Those survivors chose to follow the winner of the game.

No man dared try to rival his authority. All women wished to be personally claimed as his. Every child born was a product of him. He was the center. He was the reason for starting over.

Once, a group tried to overthrow Jiyong and take his place. Needless to say, they failed. He was the reason for most of the people left being alive. No one was willing to let things be taken out of his control yet. The traitors were taken care of.

The Foul Ones come about every once in a while, but it's nothing that can't be handled. Everyone is trained with a gun. Jiyong has been watching the progress. He seems to approve.

It's been years since the Foul Ones appeared on Earth, and everyone is silently afraid. Everyone is afraid of time. Jiyong gets older as every day passes, and even though he seems invincible, everyone knows he can't live forever. No one wants to say the thought out loud for fear of speeding up the process, but it's known.

Until the day comes when Jiyong is no longer around, he shall be protected. He shall be respected. He shall be honored and praised. Jiyong is ruler. Jiyong is king.

Kwon Jiyong is everything.