How Can You Not Find This Awkward?!

Jealousy In A Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

I was shocked. He.. kissed me. Joon smiled brightly at me as he pulled back from the kiss. What?! "Gomawo. Now, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked. Ho- Wha- Why- ... What the hell?!

"Joon.. What was that?" I asked. He hummed a response as he turned to face me. "You mean the kiss? It was a simple morning kiss. I expect one every morning" Huh?

I have to kiss Joon every morning? "Joon, won't you find that a bit awkward?" I asked. He simply shook his head. "What's awkward about kissing the guy you love?"

Oh dear God..

"Yo~" To make it more awkward, Shun decided to walk into the kitchen. "Joon i want egg" He said to Joon. I observed how the two acted around each other. "You know where the frying pan is"

"Joon~" Shun whined. Hm.. They're quite close. But don't they find it awkward that they're both fighting for me yet they still talk to each other like normal? Well, Joon's never liked Shun so its somewhat normal..

"Oh by the way Shun, its 15-14 to me" Joon said, sticking his tongue out. Shun raised an eyebrow. "How?" Oh my god, they're not still doing this are they?

A grin appeared on Joon's cheeky face. "I kissed Mireu~" He sang happily. "Really?" Is that all he could say back? Way to win me over.. They continued their conversation as if i wasn't even there.

"Well i can even it so i will win Mir over" Shun said with smirk. This is ridiculous.. "Hello? I'm right here! And this stupid point thing is absolutely rid-" I was cut off by Shun kissing me.

What the..?! Again?!

He pulled back with the smirk still on his lips. "15 all, er" Oh my God.. How awkward can this ing get? I watched as Joon just rolled his eyes at Shun. Is that it? Someone else just kisses me and he rolls his eyes?

These two...

"Mir, admit that you like me more than Shun" Joon blurted out. Huh? "You're both my best friends, i can't choose between you" I replied. "You will later..." Joon muttered.

Then Shun spoke to me in Japanese. "Mir, you can choose in your own time once we've proved we are worthy of you" Shun said sweetly. Joon was lost. "What the..?"

I smiled back at Shun and replied back in Japanese. "Arigatou Shun, its nice to hear that from one of you" We both smiled at each other and Joon was getting irritated.

"Ya! Speak Korean! I don't understand. Its not fair, he can't speak to you in Japanese. Why does he know Korean and Japanese?" Joon complained. I chuckled to myself. Its cute when he's annoyed.. Wait, what?

I shook my head and just replied to Joon. "He was coming to Korea so he had to learn Korean, you babo" I replied. Joon frowned. "Oh yeah? Fine, I'll speak Spanish to you then. Hola, me llamo Joon"

Is he an actual idiot? "Joon, there's two f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter