GANG.

GANG.

Hi, My name is Kwon Jiyong. My friends call me G- Dragon. I'm part of a gang. I'm the leader, actually. 

...

...

...

But not anymore. I've quitted ever since Dara became my girl friend. I stopped seeing my friends and always spent time with Dara.

She's a great girl. She's very beautiful inside out! Almost like a fallen angel from above.

She knows about me being in a gang; But he forbids me to go there. I promised her not to be involved with anything with the gang and if ever she knew something going around our gang, she'd immediately break up with me. I'm the GD and I'm the type of guy who keeps my word.

 

But one day, My friends invited to go out with me.

I begged Dara for permission and she allowed me. It's kind of hard getting her permission but this time, it's different.

-----------------------------------------------------

I entered the place we usually hang out -- Village of Superstars, in downtown Seoul.

It's been ages since i've been here! I saw people dancing with the loud music while grinding to each other and I tried to make my way to our table.

"GDragoooon!" Seungri shouted as if I'm deaf.

"Long time, no see, Bro." Taeyang fist bumped me.

Awkward atmosphere flowed around us and dead silence killed us all. Of course, that's until Tabi talked. 

"Why'd you left us?" I was about to open my mouth when Daesung butted in.

"To think that you're OUR leader. What's with leaving us?" I grabbed my drink and drinked it one-shot. They did the same, drinking soju continously.  

"Who's more important to you -- Us, or Dara?" Seungri left me flabbergasted.

Of course, it's Dara.

"Ri, you seemed to be drunk now. Let's go home." I suggested.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dara was at home, doing her math project when her bestfriend, Bom texted her.

She dropped her phone, grabbed her jacket and headed out.

"Dara! Know where the place I usually hang out? Village Superstars in Hongdae. Something happend with Jiyong's gang! Come fast - Bom" 

Dara grabbed a cab and went straight to the pub. She can feel her heartbeat doubling in speed and tears beginning to form at the corner of her eyes as she entered. The pub was still noisy and people danced in the dancefloor.

She saw familiar boys standing beside a table and someone lying down.

"Jiyong" She whispered. Tears in her eyes fell down like rain. She walked slowly to Jiyong, lying on the floor.

He was covered with blood and black eyes. There were a few bruises on his head and he spitted the blood from his mouth.

When Dara was a few inches away from him, She stopped crying and carressed Jiyong's cheek.

Jiyong gave her a smile.

"I'm sorry. They begged me to join the gang again and I didn't agree. I was beaten up to death but I promised you. I promised you I wouldn't fight anymore."