Chapter 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONGIEE~ ♥

 

180813 was the day Jiyong will celebrate his 26th birthday....he haven't had time to plan or even think for his birthday because of his busy schedule and comeback around the corner..but then..there is always one person that have something special planned...that is his beloved hyung..TOP...

**********************************************************************************************

He rented a nice villa at a Jeju Island..with the view of the sea and very isolated and quiet~..he hired the famous sushi chef and flew him straight from Japan....since he knows how much his Jiyongiee loves to eat sushi...he decorated the place himself with the much knowledge of interior designing that he always enjoys...he fills the living room with pictures of them together that have never been seen by others...he also prepares the best wine and other drinks for Jiyong..after he's done decorating the first floor.he moves upstair to the most special and important and the highlight spot..that is the master bedroom..he change the sheets to a more darker and romantic and also the fav color of his beloved JIyong,black..he also puts some of his bearbrick collections there as they are a must...to decorate the WHOLE villa he took time about a week...he's been flying back and forth from Jeju and Seoul to make sure no one knows about his plan...

*********************************************************************************************

In the studio working hard on his new album,Jiyong who spends his day and night to perfect his music and making sure that it doesn't have any flaws just to make his fans happy...because of the busy album making process and the solo concerts he haven't been able to take care of himself well..luckily his lovely Top hyung always takes care of him...he has been very helpful and kind to his lover..he cooked for him and making sure he would take a rest from time to time...he would make himself look like a fool to cheer Jiyong up...

 

*******************************************************************************************************

Many don't know this but TOP also helps Jiyong with his new album..his beats and lyrics...inspired by his lovely hyung/lover...well...its been days since they seen each other..TOP is busy with filming..GD is busy promoting and all..and that's the main reason why he rents a villa..to let his Jiyong rest..

 

***********************************************************************************************************

It's finally D-day...he told Jiyong that he had an emergency at Jeju Island and couldn't go to Seoul..as Jiyong was dissapointed thinking their date would be cancelled..he tried releasing his stress by being in the studio..his playground...suddenly he received a mail..in there contains a plane ticket to Jeju and a little note saying "I miss you~come here and be by my side" ..without any more thought he rushed to his house to packed his things and went to the airport to catch the next flight leaving to Jeju..

 

***********************************************************************************************************

TOP was already prepared and waiting at the airport...Jiyong arrived and was very happy to see a handsome tall guy with shades and mask holding a sign reading "I miss you~Jingyo~!!" ...they both went to the car waiting outside for them..they went to the beach to enjoy the cool breeze and listen to the sound of the sea and naturethey enjoyed a nice launch at the restaurant and also enjoy some wine...After lunch they went for a stroll at the park...