I'm In love with my best friend

I'm In Love With My bestfriend

L.joe,Jiyeon and Changjo are sitting at school cafeteria. Jiyeon rapt smiled alone. "Hyung,why Jiyeon so weird today ?" Changjo whispered to L.joe. L.joe ignores Changjo.He just ate. He felt want to know why Jiyeon so weird today and asked Jiyeon "Yah,why are you smiled alone?" "Huh? Oh,nothing" replied Jiyeon then turns serious. "Don't lie,Just tell me ! " said Changjo who want to know. L.joe who were eating lookee at Jiyeon . "Okay actually my bestfriend Luna will back to Seoul nextweek ! " Jiyeon said happily. "I thought L.joe and me just your friend ! " tease Changjo . "Luna too ! " replied Jiyeon.. " L.joe has a good looking,High IQ,Good at rapping and active.Many female students crushed on L.joe. L.joe always bullied Jiyeon.Although like that , Jiyeon still feel happy . Because she had fallen in love with L.joe. Their parents tried to betroth them , but opposed by L.joe.For him,Jiyeon just his younger sister. Kringggg ! bell already rang . Break time is over.. "Kaja!" said Changjo. When they are walking.Suddenly Jiyeon slip.L.joe quickly hug Jiyeon's waist.They see each other.First time they were in such close proximity."Jiyeon-ah,gwenchana ? "L.jioe asked seems worry . Jiyeon awoke from her reverie. "She sprained ! " Changjo replied for Jiyeon. Without saying anything . L.joe carry Jiyeon like bridal style . Jiyeon shocked.Her heart beat faster.Many girls screaming when they see Jiyeon and L.joe ... One week later : "Let me introduce , This is L.joe and thus us Changjo" said Jiyeon to Luna. "Anyeong I'm Luna" Anyeong I'm Changjo " replied changjo immediately . Changjo is CASANOVAS , but he's very nice. "Ehemm,Changjo-sshi no need" said jiyeon to Changjo . She warns Changjo that don't target Luna. Changjo understand what jiyeon means.He sat back with sad face. "I'm L.joe" Luna stared L.joe sharply . Luna is fallen in love with L.joe . At first sight,anyone will fall in love with L.joe.... "Should I ask Jiyeon? Eoteokke ?!" L.joe said to himself in his room. Every night Jiyeon will sends message to L.joe.. Jiyeon: L.joe-sshi,what you want to eat tomorrow ? L.joe : Anything Jiyeon: Ermmm,Kimchi fried rice ? L.joe: Okay! Jiyeon:Remember bring science books. L.joe:Gotcha! Jiyeon: Ok,Night! L.joe: Wait! I want to ask something . Jiyeon : What? L.joe: Can u give me Luna's phone number? Jiyeon very shocked.L.joe never ask girls phone number . Never crossed on her mind . Jiyeon very angry,hate,disappoint.Her heart shattered.Jiyeon: May i know why? L.joe: I think I like her.I'm always think about her.I never have strong feeling like this.... Her heart pierced like a thorn. She sat on her bed,hugging her pillow.Without realizing her tears fall down her cheeks.Feelings of frustration and sadness dominate herself.. The next day :- Jiyeon message yo L.joe and Luna.Jiyeon : After school wait me at school garden.See ya !... "Eh L.joe Why are you here ? ' asked Luna. "Jiyeon said want to meet up " "Me too,what's matter huh?" "I don't know" L.joe replied.. Jiyeon is hiding behind a tree send a message to L.joe. Jiyeon : Now is your chance!.. "I call Jiyeon first " "Wait ! " L.joe said. "Huh?" "no need " "why?" asked Luna feels weird. "Actually I..ah.. " "What? You look so weird " "Actually,I want to ask.Can I be your boyfriend?" Luna shocked.Her eyes glued to L.joe.Jiyeon saw them with a very sad feeling. Luna face carmine and Jiyeon saw she nod her head. At night, L.joe telling Jiyeon about her confessions. Jiyeon pretend says she is very happy for them.. At the time too she crying again.. Since that day,Jiyeon stay away from them. The news spread in school.Many students envy with Luna.Luna always busy since become cheerleading captain.L.joe realized,since that day Jiyeon stay away from him.Jiyeon doesn't send him message,remind the importand thing,cooked for him . L.joe felt he betray Jiyeon. Eventhough,he is in love with Luna.But he rarely brings Luna out.His relationship with Luna did not like a couple. Although,they don't always meet.He didn't miss Luna,but he miss Jiyeon... 7pm : L.joe walkee back and forth in front of Jiyeon's house.Suddenly,he saw a man with Jiyeon.One his hand holding Jiyeon hand tightly and another at Jiyeon shoulder.L.joe very angry.He headed towards them and pushed the man. "Hey,what's wrong with you?!" The man said. "I should ask you that ! " replied L.joe. "Yah , don't disturb us ! " a punch given to the man. "Lee Byung Hun ! Stop it! " shouted Jiyeon to L.joe . L.joe still want tobbeat the man but he saw Jiyeon hand injured . After the man left,Jiyeon staring L.joe with bestial face.L.joe want to approaching Jiyeon. "Don't come to me "Jiyeon said. "Jiyeon-ah I'm sorry.I don't know. "So? Doesnt mean you can beat people indiscriminatly ! " Jiyeon shouted to L.joe.. L.joe: Ani,I think he want.. Jiyeon: Please don't think dirty! L.joe: Mianhae,I'm just worried about you. Jiyeon: Go now ! L.joe: Ji.. Jiyeon:Go now! L.joe : Yah! I'm really sorry! I care about you! Jiyeon: Oh please,Who are you to care about me ?! L.joe: Because I like you,I love you! That's why !. L.joe shouted loudly.Jiyeon shocked. L.joe hold her hand and say "I'm really sorry , you're always with me.When you're not with me I feel my life is empty.All this time,I'm just think you as my younger sister.But not,when I with Luna I think about you,I want you to cook for me,I want you.I've realised I'm in love with my best friend.Jiyeon feels so overwhelmed. She hug L.joe tightly "Oppa saranghae "