Chapter 2.

Geu Saram ( That Person )
Your your first day of school, you decided To try and go un-noticed but that wasn't working seeing how everyone was staring and pointing. You chose to wear your hair up, that wasn't the best idea since a girl grabbed your hair yelling "Yah! Shipiseakiya,the doors that way!" Instead of taking the words you put in your custom made EXO PLANET© Beats And pulled out your iPod. It was you favorite song Growl by Exo! You tried to smile and pretend you didn't see the people staring. You finally reached the classroom, The sign above it read CLASS 2B MR.KIM. You walked in to find a man with black hair stand to the front of the class greeting himself,when he saw you standing at the door he called "You must be Ha Na!" "Oh,Dae!" You replied trying to distract yourself from the frustrated students. "Please Come Greet The Class" Mr.Kim said. "Araso." You replied. "Mr.Kim, Jajjingna!" Kids called "Listen Kids to earn respect we give respect! Please Continue Hana" Mr.Kim said. You slightly bowed to the class sayinng "Annyeonghaesayo! Kim Hana-minida! I was raised in the states so please don't mind my accent!Please take care of me!" You said trying to sound as confident as possible. "Wae?" called the girl that pulled your hair. ** you thought,*Im stuck with her for the rest of the year? * All the sudden a boy spoke up and broke the silence "Yah! Choi Min Ha Leave her alone! After all she is cute" he said winking your way. You felt you turn brighter than a tomato. "Jonghyun lets save the smooth talk for after class, hmm? Said Mr.Kim "Araso" he replied. You finally took your seat but all you could think about was Jonghyun and wht he said. After class he called your name. "Yes" you called feeling face turn red. "Are you free during lunch? " he asked. "I Guess,wae?" you replied You was just you him and 4 other kids left in the room…well that was til you noticed Choi MinHa standing in the door way. "Wanna eat with us? " He asked sounding shy "Hyung!" A boy in a blue,white, and green stripped hair who later introduced himself as Onew cried. "You promised me chicken!" cried again "Ill take you for chicken,dokkbukki,an bubble tea tonight! How does that sound?" Jonghyun replied "Araso" Onew replied "So are you up for it? " Jonghyun asked "Mianhae, I have to go you!" You cries quickly trying to get out of the situation. Suddenly you felt a hand grab you an swing you around so your were facing him…it was Jonghyun. "Hyung we're gonna go Onew" cooed. The 4 walked out but MinHa was still there. All the sudden you felt his lips againist yours. Sorry unedited cause im using my phone! Enjoy! What happens next? Subscribe to story!