-

ART / POETRY / MUSIC ☼

TEXT//


It has been three years since I have updated this thread. I hope your lives had been better, and that you have all been laughing, smiling and most importantly - enjoying yourself.

an update on what has happened to me since i last updated, aka what's been happening the past three years.
2015-2016: i ended up getting kicked out of my college course due to me not 'passing'. i found it bull. all of my courseworks were distinctions (grade a in america). the only problem i had was catching up with my work experience hours. i was three hours behind. they didn't let me catch up. instead of doing that, they decided to fail me and kick me out. this year was the year that i decided to stop being a lesbian and decided to be pan.
2016-2017: i ended up getting kicked out by my family. that was because i got caught doing the naughty things with my boyfriend at the time.  i was homeless for a while. i was sofa surfing, sleeping at my friends' couches, floors, sometimes on the rooftop of an arcade. it was tough. i went back to working at a nearby theme park. i worked there before, and decided to come back. me and my boyfriend broke up. he chose weed over me then decided to get with my best friend at the time. then after that, i felt like . no home. no family. no boyfriend. nothing. it was tough.
2017-2018: life has been treating me like crap since the last time i updated. i failed college. i was homeless. and now? i'm dating someone new. he's wonderful. he treats me as if i was a child's favourite teddy bear. even though we've had our ups and downs, he is always there for me. we live together, and we are both working. we're immature and petty, but we're also mature and smart with our actions. there's nothing in this world that i would change. even the ty things that had happened in the past, i wouldn't change it. because i wouldn't be the person i am now without it.

 

NOTES ON THE CHAPTER - YOU CAN SUBMIT ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS and here.

the old link does not work anymore, so peaches i created a new link for the forms! feel free to send anything through. as per usual, it is anonymous unless you mention your name/nickname.

- CLUELESS.