Getting Ready

Hiding From the Public
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

I slumped off of bed and groaned. Today was the day of the press conference. I freshened myself up and and went downstairs.

While eating breakfast I didn't really want to eat so I started playing with my food.

"Yoonhee is something bothering you?" dad asked me. I shook my head.

"Ani." I denied.

"Really?" he asked again. I nodded.

"Honey, we know you're worried about the press conference." mom said. I sighed.

"Yeah. I'm worried about that." I confessed.

"I'm just worried about the saesangs." I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't worry dear. I'm sure things will go well." mom reassured me.

"I hope so mom." I said standing up.

Dad stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I believe in that boy Sehun and he won't let a saesang touch you." dad stated. I nodded.

"Trust Sehun okay? Go change." mom told me. I nodded and went up to change.

 

-Later that Day-

Exo came over to pick me up so we could go to the stylist together. As I entered the car the boys gave me a warm, reassuring smile which I smiled back too.

I seated myself next to Sehun and he immediately got a hold of my hand.

"You nervous?" he asked placing my head on his shoulder. I wanted to deny it but he knew me wayy to well. I nodded, he kissed my forehead.

"Don't be. I'm right here." he said reassuringly. I nodded.

"I trust you." I mumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter